Sup Forumsuts thread

Show your insides! I'll start

You forgot to connect your pump

Nice. Do I see some GPU sag?

Slightly. This thing weights 1.5 KG and my X99A 1st gen board doesn't have this special metal PCI slot.

I thought about Threadripper, but I don't really need it and spend enough into my PC this year, I'm on a 2.2 Mbit connection so I don't have to care about conversion speeds anyway.

Where can I buy a good GPU brace?

put in a fucking bracket..

Every time I come to one of these threads half the computers have cards with a 15-30 degree angle on them. How can you sleep at night knowing your shit is sagging like that?
All of you fags deserve to have your pci slots ripped out.

I doubt that my PCI slot will break. And its not even 15°. Maybe 5° sag.

If you care that much, do you have a solution that would not destroy my interior look and would be obtainable from Germany?
>Inb4 black strings

Side view. I've had Ti card like this for the past generations.

yours inst as bad as others Ive seen. Im just still triggered from a 1070 I saw the other day at about 20 degrees.

If I were you I would just weld in a piece of flat stock mild steel to the case so that it rests on the back end of the card. If youre paranoid get a sheet of plastic and glue it to the tip of the metal thats in contact with the underside of the card so that it doesnt short out of fuck up the circuit mask. Then just give it a quick blast of spray paint and put your card back in.

Just buy some black lego bricks and stack them. Works brilliantly!

oh I know you. those are crabs btw, they arnt ticks.

> dat cable management

Good job, user.

reported for inappropriate name

They are fur ticks, but if you want it correctly, this is a (nose) tick

It will lurk out for unsuspecting victims and crawl into their clothes until they reach their nose

mmhhh!

This is a fur (Flausch), also called boar fur (Sauflausch) or thick fur (Dickflausch). Plural Form Fläusche.

And these are snails, larger and assy ticks. Its often referred as "Schnegg(e)" in German.

but it has crab claws

But normal crabs don't want to get sniffed.
>Yes this was mine

nice crab.
crabs have a pinching design on their front claws. Ticks do not have this. Ticks front legs are just normal legs.

They are just meant to grab your nose while you a forced to sniff them.

oh I see.
How do they smell user?

Currently like softener, which a touch of fresh couch.

What is this shit

Didn't buy the fans. Amazon sent them by mistake instead of the two aer p 140mm fans I ordered.

I like the RGB fans and clean layout. Don't dig the stock PSU cables.

>mfw computers look like penis pumps now

Is that a vertical res mounted horizontal so the pickup tube is halfway up and the fill is under the gpu? how is this even supposed to work?
Looks nice and tidy, I'd get some filtration for those bottom fans, cleaning is a pain.
get some brighter lighting in the room so its not so blurry or use sunlight through the window at the right time of day.
my eyes.
needs more or less rgb

I think it's my shit phone camera, not the lighting. I'll try again when I get home in a week.

whats the flashlight for

poking around in the dark, it lives in a little nook behind the desk. also know where it is if the power goes out.

>show your insides
>almost October
Do you want skeletons?

I wish I had this patience and skill to do my cable managment.

>kabylake

>The fans were an accident
Was the RGB ram, motherboard, and CPU cooler also an accident?

try not to be jealous

Fuck you

whats the matter?

My case was never meant to hold radiators, so I accommodated for that.

I kinda want custom cables, but I don't want to pay for them.

He put like 5 times the paste he needed and now he's gonna get it all over the mobo when he clamps the CPU

S A G G

it's non conductive though, so who care's, just hit it with some brake clean when you take the cooler off next time.

Far too much, it's become an insulator at this point
Some thermal paste isn't conductive, some is, some also has other metals than can corrode components on the motherboard

fixed pretty much

it's not that big of a deal

It's a pretty big deal, not only can the higher temperatures damage the CPU over time but paste can leak under the CPU into the socket and cause major damage. Anyone who thinks it isn't a big deal has never had to fix the computer of someone who's actually done it, it's a massive pain in the ass to clean TIM out of a socket and get an RMA when there is corrosion around the socket transistors.

brake clean

Do you mean brake cleaner?

R8 dick
Not seen: nvme m.2 below gpu

>Do you mean brake cleaner?
Brakleen, that better?

>biggest heatsink of all 1080tis
>also the hottest
Will never understand how they fucked up that bad, zotac usually has a good track record

Limonene is the best way to go with overflowing thermal pate, besides, once it heats up more will flow out anyway and the CPU will still overheat as there is too much between the heatsink and heatspreader. Hence why it's just way smarter to apply it properly in the first place

doesn't really matter to me any way, I use liquid metal, so full autismo is the only way to apply.

it's gone from S A G G to sag

where is the power supply?

>fan on the side panel
i feel your pain

I had one until I ditched the side panel

His case is one big box
Half of the box is what you see, the other half is close off and the power supply is there

This build is super old.
2600k with a failing Mobo.
Gonna pick up Zen 2 and whatever Ti is available in 2018.

Why don't you take the side panel off?

Spooky guts.

DG87 has a weird side panel
He can't really detach it, only swing it to the side, but he can take it off the hinges via a lock

It's in the corner with a shelf obstructing the door, I have to pull the entire case out to open it.

I gotcha I would hate doing that too.

Fresh backside.

>Vega

I like the way the Vega limited edition looks is it a 56?

>silver rectangle
Me too such a revolutionary design, how did they come up with it?

should add
>gigabyte gaming 3 z170
>i5 6600k @ 4.8 w/ 280mm rad
>980ti @ 1505 w/360 rad
>cx750 psu
>samsung 850 128gb ssd
>crucial 500gb ssd
>wd tb
>wd 3tb
>DVD drive

The limited is only 64.

Very nice cable management user.

Thoughts?

It needs more blue leds.

>stock h100i fans
Get rid of thems mang

Invest in the magnetic levitation ones, god tier for top down push config, dead silent

The zotac 1080 was the best 1080 variant money could buy

ITT baby windows gayming streamers

Purely because it was nearly 4 slots big
Then they did the same thing with the 1080ti and it was worse than an SC2

OP here. The res is filled through the tube coming from the GPU, the pump is fed from a port on the bottom. It works perfectly fine, the pump feed is always covered in fluid.

>two spinners instead of NVME
>PCIe wifi card
pleb/10

>NVME

Gotta tidy up all the cables, just messing around at the moment with my new baby.

Forget these pwussybois user, this is one of the prettiest builds on this board.

What case is that?

Thanks.

Jonsbo VR1.

No it isn’t

Lovely counter example.

Quite enjoying my new Ryzen 1700 build.
>tfw it uses less power at 3.8ghz than my 4820K at 4.5ghz and has the equivalent single core perf (3.8ghz R7, 4.5ghz i7) but twice the cores.

Anyone know if it's possible to get custom USB 3.0 front panel cables?