My boss is sending me to Alabama. I heard people there are racist af. How do I not get lynched by KKK?

My boss is sending me to Alabama. I heard people there are racist af. How do I not get lynched by KKK?

Don't be a nigger.

By generous application of greasepaint.

KKK is just a bogeyman. It's entirely FBI agents nowadays.

Nobody is racist against asians because you aren't perceived as a threat. You will be fine. In fact people will probably be very nice to you.

Absolute worst case scenario say you're friends with american military guys stationed in your country.

KKK doesn't lynch Asians. People will think you are chinese but you shouldn't expect many problems

You're more likely to get lynched by the BLM

What the fuck is BLM?

Bureau of Land Management.

#BlackLivesMatter

They'll just make fun of your accent and call you Chinese.

just say roll tide a bunch

you are in trouble
BIG trouble

The most dangerous domestic terrorist organization, ran by black supremacist.

Ready up plenty of supplies and munitions and camp out on your roof with a Springfield

> 26.2% Black or African American

You're probably being sent to Huntsville. Huntsville? You'll be fine.

If you go outside of Huntsville everyone will stare at you but won't attack or yell at you. Probably not.

Stay exclusively in the black neighborhoods.

If a white guy is near run immediately to the closest black person and say "whats up my nigger" This is how minorities in this country interact and protect each other from the lynchings.

i believe im being sent to montgomery.

A wildlife preservation group

stay in a big city and never drive down any dirt roads

You poor, uninformed fool.
Blacks hate Koreans

Based coat of arms.

The KKK is something that you can disregard completely as they are relatively harmless in this day and age.

Wellllll, Montgomery atleast is still a city. It won't be that bad. How long will you be here for?

>Blacks hate Koreans

I remember the racial tensions in Los Angeles between Blacks and Koreans in the '90s. But I guess Blacks in Alabama do not care at all about Koreans.

As long as you're not on the west coast I don't think anyone's going to be too mean to you, whereas in California they'd just think you're a convenience store or laundrymat owner

Are you Korean or a nigger mooching off another society?

If you're Korean you should be ok from whites, they might laugh at your accent but that's about it. I'd be more worried about niggers if I were you.

>California
Young Asian American kids, especially girls, will ask if he knows any K-Pop stars.

Where do you work?

When you arrive in Alabama you need to find the biggest guy in the state and punch him in the face. That will show them that you're worthy of respect.

Become roof top koreans.

K E K

i hate u korean scum for making japan look like a fool

Montgomery here. We have a big enough Korean population to get the language on signs in a section of the city and we have a small number of Korean grocery stores. You'll be fine.

>do you listen to kpop??
>can you speak korean??
>do you know bts??
>you look exactly like blahblahblah

iktf

>says brazil

>stay in a big city and never drive down any dirt roads

Don't believe the urban jew propaganda.
The rednecks are really friendly, it's what lives in most of the cites smoking crack that you have to watch out for.
I walked through most of Alabama with a backpack and stayed in the woods in between cites.
Most of Montgomery is really crappy even by Alabama city standards and I was glad to get out of there. Luckily my next stop was Wetumpka, which I thought was a really cool little southern city.

Whatever you do please don't let your experience in the South affect your opinion on America. The South is the poorest and shittiest part of the U.S. All the memes you hear about (fat and stupid) exist there x10. Most Americans hate southerners

>Most Americans hate Californians

ftfy

nah fuck u stupid hick

name an area of the US that doesn't

man, this is pathetic.

fat hick

ahahaha BTFO faggot

i'm from pittsburgh, and am 100x more traveled than your immature 18 year old redditor self

I've been to 7 countries and also I'm 19 fag

whoa, he's 19 guys. at least you don't deny that you're a redditor.

going to portugal next week will laugh at 'enlightened' americans such as yourself

>ran by black supremacist

Who goes by the name of Barry Soetoro.

thus
for every 10 klansmen, 4 are FBI, 3 are ATF, 2 are DHS and one is an SPLC reporter

Hyundai factory?
Nah man you will have a great life.
Alabama is very cheap, unfortunately it might be hard to get Korean foods there; but, Korean food is becoming really popular.

>Portugal
looooooooolmaoooooooooooo I just got back from Moscow almost had sex with a girl but her brother walked in and threatened to kick my ass and I got scared so I left

코를 성형해주세요

Good old Obama Justice Department.

>have 25 FBI agents at any given moment monitoring a couple of meth heads in a trailer park somewhere
>have nobody watching BLM or Mudslimes

ALABAMA MENTIONED :DDDD

What do you want to know about the area? I live north in Florence, but I might be able to answer some questions

just tell them you're mexican from LA

They'll have no choice but to accept your illegality.

It's actually not that racist. Maybe 30-40 years ago when black-white relations in the South were still horrible. But they're not like that now - in fact, there's more integration (between blacks and whites at least) than there is in the North - and besides that, the thing people don't realize about Southerners is that politeness is a big part of Southern culture and lynching is not polite. As long as you don't go shit-talking Jesus or the Confederate Flag, the worst you'll get is slow service due to local customers being given higher priority (and Southerners being generally lazy anyway).

I have been to Alabama and Missisippi. Mostly only small towns are racist, and i mean really small towns, and let me give you advice. The average normie in the us is like this. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU THERE, so be yourself.

>It's actually not that racist. Maybe 30-40 years ago when black-white relations in the South were still horrible. But they're not like that now - in fact, there's more integration (between blacks and whites at least) than there is in the North

>South flips Republican in the 60s-70s-80s
>racial tensions decrease
>Democrat-controlled 'hoods like Ferguson have the most racial tensions
Hmmmm...

>Mostly only small towns are racis
Is a Slavs considered as subhumans there?

No.

Americans dont have anything against Eastern Europeans like some Western Europeans do.

If you're Russian and you set foot in Poland or the Baltic states, you'll probably leave in a bodybag.

thats wrong on a couple different levels first of all im talking about the US secondly there's huge russian minorities in the baltics

They'll think you're Russian, but the worst you might get would be patronizing questions about how well you're adjusting to living in a free democracy.

I thought that was just the Rodney King riots.

In LA in the 90s. No one in the South gives either way about Koreans.

*gives a shit either way