Does your country have it's own image board/ chan site? Is it any good?

Does your country have it's own image board/ chan site? Is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_Cv-AEmRho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The closest thing here is called "SGAG". You should know the answer to the second question

I can't tell goyim about it, but it's awesome and "informative"... if you catch my drift here.

Yes
Yes

You know that extremely obnoxious self-hating hue?
Now imagine a site full of them.

Well Sup Forums was originally made for American weebs iirc.

Yeah, but it's run by people who WANT to find a resort in Jericho and fuck tanned bitches.

kek

It's shit. Everyone there thinks it is a secret club or something but it's really not. I guess same goes for all chans.

Yes, we even have a pony/anime board :^)

I think we do but I avoid it like the plague.

Literally bazillions of them, especially since the death of 2ch in 2009.

Top four:

2ch - unmoderated, well almost unmoderated board where you were super rarely banned, wipes weren't deleted for weeks but it was fun. Status: dead, had several clones including infamous 2-ch a.k.a "Tirech" (dead) and 2ch.so a.k.a "Sosach (alive).

0chan - the same but more creative and insane. The admin was dead for the most of it's history. Status: closed, has several clones. The origin of peka face.

user from 0chan sings a song from Welcome to NHK: youtube.com/watch?v=B_Cv-AEmRho

iichan - opened by soft pussies who liked the idea of 2ch but hated obscene speech and homo negroes. Insane moderation of circlejackers, unwritten rules and an army of mods' cocksuckers. Posting for Russia and her friends only. Status: alive.

dobrochan - opened by soft pussies who liked iichan but hated crazy Mod-chan. Offensive speech and ad hominem are prohibited. Newfags are on a premoderation. Very big files, up to five in one post: webms, pdf, txt, flash, etc, up to 30GB each. Status: alive.

The rest are irrelevant clones of the above.

>The origin of peka face.
I didn't know Russians created that.

we have krautchan but it's full of autism and pedos

It's final form was created on 0chan's /vg/ I think. The face from "Nobody's right was popular on 2ch and 2-ch but it was different. I mostly visited 0chan so I can mistake. It's like 7-6 years old.

Yes, there are some, some fun things

1. ALL of the memes there come from Sup Forums, there's not a single meme made by brazilians

2. all of the users are required to write correctly, even a single error gets you banned

3. normies are forbidden

We basically own Sup Forums through cultural dominance

Yes.
Not sure, no one ever goes on there.

We have Krautchan.
I get why some people like it but I don't really like it.

We have a board on 8ch

Yes
No, Its shit