Why the fuck do Latinos consider these "memes" to be funny?

Why the fuck do Latinos consider these "memes" to be funny?

Una vela...

Dos velas...

oh come one OP admit that you chuckled a bit

we don't

tres velas...

El CanadiANO

UNA HOJA
N
A

H
O
J
A

salu2

They are

el chink seniores

tres velas.........

un brazo GITANO....

b-but and you Sup Forums? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

an ARGENTINE arm......... .-

show us what Sup Forums is made of asdfjkahsdflkj

wE dON't

smoke one .-

Latino culture is into drugs,its how they get thier money. Drug trade. And yes it kills millions of innnocent latinos a year yet vegan potheads still buy from them.

UNA VELA
N
A

V
E
L
A

YOU ALWAYS RAN

El CuckANO

Latino culture is into drugs,its how they get thier money. Drug trade. And yes it kills millions of innnocent latinos a year yet vegan potheads still buy from them.

enciende la vela

AHORA

a-alri

stfu nigger cunt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

DOS vela

y Argentina es blanco

I can´t believe my eyes, a caco browsing Sup Forums you´re such a disgrace, how many wallets have you stolen today?

callate mogolico
anda a r/argentina dale

VISTE LO QUE HACES MAVI

noooooooooooooooooo jaskjaskjasjaksjaksjaksjaksjaksjkajkjsaksja

How to stay lower class in one easy step
ayyyyyyy

Un/a/

you should see all the potheads here who find DUDE WEED LMAO jokes funny

take off the backpack

know dad

I don't

vel/a/

drink the stick cat

sabe papi
fumate una vela...

velaaaaaaaasasasasasasa

I suppose I should clarify why /lat/ always post these, the thing is The Simpsons were really popular here in south america, the dub was really good, as a result a lot of kids used to make avatars of themselves as Simpson characters, namely Bart, since they were made by kids you would often see these drawings smoking weed or wielding guns (a lot like you guys and South Park avatars), you also see them a lot to represent sport teams for some reason. Another one you see pretty often is Goku, it's weird.
They started out being posted ironically because it's so silly, but at this point people just draw joints into The Simpson screencaps for funsies.

>the dub was really good
Buena Homero.

>spain thinks they can say anything about dubs
wena onda vital

a todo gas tio