If these cunts went to war what would happen to all the McDonald's, KFC etc in Russia?

If these cunts went to war what would happen to all the McDonald's, KFC etc in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=764euek8geU
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends

No need for war. Putin and Trump will have good relations to combat the actual threat that is Islam.

dont think much would be left on either side if a war ever happened

Destroyed/Nationalized.

Pic rel is nationalized McD renamed as DonMak in DNR.

The McDonald's in Belgrade functioned normally during the 1999 bombing, they even handed out free burgers to anti-NATO demonstrations, turned its basement into an air raid shelter and modified the logo to include a Serbian cap. That should give you an idea about how it would work out in a US-Russia (conventional) war.

I allow myself to remember you what USA is the biggest sponsor of Islamic terrorist in the world

Russians are our friends, we will never go to war with them

:3

:3

youtube.com/watch?v=764euek8geU

russia is our best ally, obviously

Didn't Ford have plants in Germany prior to WWII?

:^)

And the mongol hordes are the biggest sponsors of AIDS and krokodil

>Putin open the mosque
>USA sponsored Ben Laden, arabs in Chechnya, terrorists in Syria
feel the difference?

>Ben Laden

>you never sponsored terrorism
Come on, Pytor. I know better. Maybe it wasn't Mudslimes, but back in the day you were giving munniez to the ETA, IRA, Red Brigades, and any number of other left-wing guerrilla groups.

I approve this message.

>what would happen to all the McDonald's, KFC etc in Russia?
I don't visit them anyway.

The war would very likely go nuclear so I think there would be bigger problems.

They wouldn't go to war because it's economically disastrous and the rich people running these countries would prevent it.
>inb4 people try to claim that US and Russia aren't oligarchies

Putin isn't anti-Islam, what are you smoking?

ISIS-friendly Chechen militants are a major part of his coalition.

He's just using the pro-ISIS Chechens to kill the anti-ISIS ones

Those were freedom fighters opposing imperialism and hierarchy, not at all comparable to Islamofascists.

He's allies are anti-ISIS Chechens.

Noam Chomsky plz go.

Sort-of.

His allies don't openly support ISIS because of optics, but Kadyrov seems to make no effort to stop Chechens from culturally enriching Syria and Iraq.

You can think Irish and Palestinian nationalism is illegitimate, but it didn't come from the same place as Islamist imperialism.

plz be friends
I don't want another world war

If Trump wins, there will be a war between Russia and the EU while America watches from across the ocean.

If Hillary wins, there will be an ongoing trade war and proxy conflicts until Russia has another revolution or collapse.

good answer

Why does Hillary hate Russia so much, I thought Democrats were less hostile than Republicans?

I hope these countries aren't actually suicidal enough to consider this.

You will be terminated fucking shitposting king.

God save me.

But god is a serb.

Hillary and the Democrats don't hate Russia, but they want to preserve US-led dominance.

Trunk thinks America should be more isolationist. He believes if NATO states cannot defend themselves, Russia has the right to invade.

American, tell me please why NYT are so anti-Russian? Like very often I see something bad about my cunt on the front page.

>Like very often I see something bad about my cunt on the front page.
Probably because it's so corrupt. Americans at least like to pretend, thus the theatrics of the year long election cycle.

The idea of bringing democracy to lesser countries is not so bad after all.. But only if it is ethnicist, nativist democracy. I would support Hillary Clinton if she supported Russian national democrats

>trump will go to war with Russia
>russia is helping trump with hacking

Which is it?

They see Putin as an aggressor who wants to be the new Tsar

There is nothing false about that.

No, Trump is the opposite. He would never go to war because he's pro-Russia.

But when Russia starts a war he won't help Europe.

Last time when Russia started a war (in 2014) they brought colossal restrictions to freedom of speech and blocked a shit ton of websites. Only mentally deficient vatniks believe in that "Great Russia" shit

Will there be an October revolution next year???

those are some thick ass french fries

Russia could never match the levels of industrial production which the US could achieve.

Remember WW2? Imagine that, with far more automated production. Imagine factories which could shit Abrams or the american copy of the challenger II, by the hundreds every day.

In terms of a nuclear war, it is so hard to say since we have little idea on how functional the missile shields really are.

Even then, Russia probably couldn't project enough naval power threaten the US significantly in comparison with the Americans preventing all naval action by the Russians west of the Indian Ocean.

The key is whether china would support Russia, because the US is not necessarily as at odds with china as the media portrays; nor is Russia necessarily on good terms with China. The Turkmenistani Oil fields have seriously tested Sino-Russian relations.

Even then, if Russia pushed right through the polish corridor, how could they stand the air power which the US and their European allies could bring to bear? They would need to nuke Britain and conquer everything west of the Pyrenees very rapidly.

Much of the response is due to Russian encroachment in Eastern Europe. with the US attempting to project strength greater than it actually has on the region to prevent another Crimea annex.

But if you think Trump is pro-Russia, you are dead wrong. He will lead the effort to put US bases in Eastern Europe and away from Western Europe.

Literally all evidence points to the opposite. His businesses are hundreds of millions in debt to Russian capitalists and two of his two top campaign advisers -- Carter Page and Paul Manafort -- have spent the last decade working with the Russian state energy company and the ousted pro-Russian regime in Ukraine.

Prove that he owes money to Russian capitalists. Don't just say it.

Paul Manafort was hired to advise Viktor Yanukovych.

Carter Page was involved in heavily from a business perspective in Russia.

Simply because you have your people in a foreign country, with foreign insight and experience, does not mean that you are somehow supportive of a regime. It means that Trump wants a better understanding of the Russian perspective, whilst still keeping them subdued. He won't open Europe up to subjugation.

The fact is that Trump thinks that developing business relations with Russia is a more effective strategy for engaging Russia into the globalized world than hostilities. Consumerism and Globalism will rot the Russian soul far more than bullets and threats can ever convert them to working on Western terms.

He wishes to leave NATO and withdraw support from distant allies. Trump has stated this explicitly.

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.

It's certainly possible Trump will not follow through with his promised isolationism, given how it seems like he'd give Pence the driver's seat, but this is worrisome regardless. I'd rather not empower an oligarch who goes golfing with Putin.