Buy $129 phone because you are on a budget

>Buy $129 phone because you are on a budget
>Normies freak out over how cool it looks when they have S8's and IP7's

I don't understand people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseband_processor
fsf.org/blogs/community/replicant-developers-find-and-close-samsung-galaxy-backdoor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that phone already discontinued/obsolete? Why buy something like that when you can get an iPhone SE for like $150 at Walmart? The SE will still be supported for another 2 years minimum.

>buy $50 android phone
>suits my needs
>iphone cucks act smug around me because they think I'm poor or something
>own threadripper + x2 1080tis at home

and your point is ?

>threadripper

iPhones SE's are too small, and they are way more than $150.

Plus I don't like iOS.

Plus this phone has features that the SE doesn't have.

>Normies freak out over how cool it looks
Cause it's not round, same for the Xperia phones.

Every fucking flagship phone has the same boring unoriginal round design that you can just shove up your ass.

Same, I barely use my smartphone for anything other than calling and texting. A cheap phone works perfectly for me. Invite those iphone cucks home and tell them to bring their Mac

>>iphone cucks act smug around me

Things that never happened.

Looks like it's happening right now.

>iPhone SE for like $150 at Walmart?
It's still 300 doglars here.

what's wrong with you

>OH NOES YOU SLAB OF CHINK ALUMINIUM AND GLASS IS DIFFERENT FROM MY SLAB OF CHINK ALUMINIUM AND GLASS
Fucking children

Also nobody cares. OP posted a noname nice phone.

>Buy $129 phone because you are on a budget
>no SD slot
>non replaceable battery
>"cloud" bullshit
>literally breaks apart

flash lineage
don't flash gapps
enjoy a btonet free experience for a few years to come.
Sadly the battery will be the first thing to die.

>iphone users
>not smug

You keep telling yourself that, icuck.

Yeah, I bet that phone gets you laid all the time. I'm jelly as fuck.

>flash gapps
Botnet free?

phone is more than ok for everyday use and I agree it looks nice. Only problem with it is the battery that every single person that had it said it was shit. It's a shame.
Fun fact this will get a relaunch but in black and faggot green by Razer in a few months. Same phone, probably less battery and more botnet thanks to the stupid gamer gooks.

>don't flash gapps
learn to read

>iphone cucks act smug around me
>Things that never happened.

Yeah stfu, just yesterday my female coworker was berating me for having an android phone and not a brand new iPoop 8 like her.
>inb4 icucks defend this

>not just buying a 150$ chinkphone
lmaoing @ ur lifes

I find that android users adopt a much more smug attitude than iPhone users most of the time.

>normies are impressed by its 5 day battery life

best 180 quid i ever spent

I have a $88 redmi 4a it just works

Hey! I'm actually thinking of getting this exact phone, do you think it's a good choice?

What is it?

its excellent, just be sure to grab the global snapdragon one.

I always wanted a cheap Sony Xperia. Microcenter has one for $180 outright but it's powered by a cheap shit fucking mediatek chipset.

oukitel k10000 pro

Isn't that device more just a screen that sits on top of a battery?

Why not just get a decent phone with support for a Zerolemon battery? I.e. my note 3 has a 10k mah battery for it?

Literally a vertu without the kraft.

Everyone has an iPhone. There's nothing to be smug about. Oh wait, you're all 3rd (turd) world retards who live in places where some average smartphone is a 'status symbol'. God this board needs flags.

i had a note 4 that the screen got damaged on it. realised i didnt need anything powerful and just wanted it to last 5ever

you wish, nigga

I'm using the default ROM and its battery life is okay. Similar to my Nexus 5x.

Given the cheap price, I'd buy it again.

>proprietary firmware, drivers, and kernel blobs that are required for the phone to function
>the baseband
>botnet free
The baseband is always on, has elevated privileges and can access your Android system from RAM to storage, and responds to remote signals from any cellular network:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseband_processor
>A baseband processor typically uses its own RAM and firmware
>Since the software which runs on baseband processors is usually proprietary, it is impossible to perform an independent code audit. By reverse engineering some of the baseband chips, researchers have found security vulnerabilities that could be used to access and modify data on the phone remotely
fsf.org/blogs/community/replicant-developers-find-and-close-samsung-galaxy-backdoor
>Today's phones come with two separate processors: one is a general-purpose applications processor that runs the main operating system, e.g. Android; the other, known as the modem, baseband, or radio, is in charge of communications with the mobile telephony network. This processor always runs a proprietary operating system, and these systems are known to have backdoors that make it possible to remotely convert the modem into a remote spying device. The spying can involve activating the device's microphone, but it could also use the precise GPS location of the device and access the camera, as well as the user data stored on the phone. Moreover, modems are connected most of the time to the operator's network, making the backdoors nearly always accessible
>we discovered that the proprietary program running on the applications processor in charge of handling the communication protocol with the modem actually implements a backdoor that lets the modem perform remote file I/O operations on the file system

>Everyone has an iPhone.
But ma nigga, does everyone have tho latest iPhone?

The only way iphone users can justify their purchase is if they're smug about it. They can't back it up based on specs as most of them don't know what they are.

Every girl talk about the size of my phone when i pull it out. It's an x10 mini. They also borrow it and told me how girlish this phone and i tip my fedora.

>upgrades on contract every 2 years
half of everyone has the latest iphone

Yeah. If you don't live in a skidmark country there's usually carriers that let you pay a certian amount and get a new iPhone every year. Retarded irrelevant poorfags think the whole world is like their slum, where the only way to get an iPhone is to pay $8,000 behind some favela or some shit. This is why I'm saying there's nothing to be smug about. If you're in a normal human nation that is.

call me when ads companies start using this to profile users this is all that matter.
Don't do anything stupid and no one will use that shit against you.

Justify what? Why is the justification needed? You don't know anything about tech or phones clearly, because you seem to think using a 8 gigglybite Snaplizard 88923 with an 8K display running some shitty Google OS is better than using an iPhone SE. You don't get the point of the device you're trying to talk about. You are a fucking idiot brainlet and you should go back to your YouTube comments. Please don't shit up this board with your 12 year old opinions.

>>iphone cucks act smug around me because they think I'm poor or something
>>own threadripper + x2 1080tis at home
you are either extremely insecure or incredibly autistic
or like 14 years old

jesus christ

Apple have less than 20% now and decrease.

Why is the new pixel going to be even more expensive than an iphone?

he's talking about white people in affluent neighborhoods, not niggers in brazil or wherever you're from

I just sold my SE for a lg stylo 3. I couldnt stand that tiny screen any longer.

I need to do this too when I pull it out. Talk about the size of my phone. Are there any 9inch phones yet

>Threadripper
>w/1080ti's

Well, I guess phoneposters are retarded after all.

>someone is smarter with their money than me
>i'll call him an autist!

>smarter with their money
>owns two expensive graphics cards for video games
video games are for children, the fact that this person perceives "iphone users" as "smug" and then proceeds to "one up them" by imagining his manchild station at home is just pathetic

chances are they're not even thinking about him whatsoever, and spending money on this garbage doesn't prove anything

either this is b8 or you are stupid

>he is this cucked

Why Threadripper?

What's your SoT?

in that screenshot, it was around 11hrs

What kind of damage control is this? Is this the pain from the irrelevance in you? 0/10 desu

That is crazy man, I get 4 or less. I am extremely jelly, feel like switching this phone out soon.

because Google's trying to be the new apple with devices

>Buy $700 phone
>No sd slot
>non replacable battery
>cloud bullshit
>literally breaks apart

You convinced me.

they own a phone so of course they're retarded.

>mad as fuck because he owns a $1000 sms machine instead of a proper productive computer in which to actually get things done

>OH NO YOUR ARRANGEMENT OF ATOMS IS DIFFERENT FROM MY ARRANGEMENT OF ATOMS
fuck off

>OH NOES YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND IS DIFFERENT FROM MY IMAGINARY FRIEND AND THEREFORE I MUST KILL YOU
when will this end

>buy £120 phone
>supports sd card
>replaceable battery
>everything is FOSS out of the box
>easiest phone to flash and root I've ever had
Wileyfox Swift

>this is all that matter
Imagine being this retarded. Excluding the baseband, the proprietary blobs in the kernel and the proprietary firmware are far more significant than "ad companies" profiling users. You can have an entirely comprised system and you wouldn't even know. You're literally running botnet, lineage OS or not.

Also dual sim. The only downsides are the lack of OTG support and feels easy to break, though it's survived a few drops and I've had it over a year.

sms machine
>get replies from girls
>people like you
>it just werks
Sup Forums machine
>gayming
>autism
>shitpost

>le edgy fedora face

Exactly, this only comfort me in my position.
If they is nothing you can do just remove the part that make money with your data.
Buy a throwable 150€ device, don't do stupid shit in your life and you're good.

> >OH NOES YOU SLAB OF CHINK ALUMINIUM AND GLASS IS DIFFERENT FROM MY SLAB OF CHINK ALUMINIUM AND GLASS
> Fucking children
OH NOES MY PROTONS, NEUTRONS, AND ELECTRONS ARE ARRANGED DIFFERENTLY THAN SOMEONE ELSE'S
fucking children, being concerned about physical matters.

source ?
why would they release the same phone

>justifying the purchase of an expensive toy phone which cannot do anything more than the cheap phones by saying the alternative uses for money are for manchildren
The absolute state of Apple users.

>buy 279€
>all phone reviewers on YouTube say the design sucks
>people with iPhones say "what cool phone is that user?"

Senpai Wiseau

in your dreams motomemer

At least we motofags have dreams ;3

>The SE will still be supported for another 2 years minimum
Wow, big deal when literally every android phone is supported today

>everyone has an iphone
Literally noone but poorfags own iphones

OP is shilling you gullible retarded faggots.

You should feel bad op.

>paying $129 for something that you can can get for $25

I don't understand you OP. Moron.

sauce me
where can I get one at that price

>If you have nothing to fear you have nothing to hide.
Let's just keep giving up our privacy.
Fucking dipshit

how does this make you feel?

>Literally noone but poorfags own iphones

Why even post lies? Poorfags use $100 Android phones.

Stop using any kind of computer and don't conenct to any network...
they're all compromise, you should be careful.

says $299 on their store

I've considered that, but the specs are so horrible

It's a nice color.

>every port, button, and sensor is thoughtfully placed

and audio jack is at the top. fucking brilliant

also no harware keys

>Buy Huawei 6x for $200 cause on budget
>Works great
>No one freaks out because it's just a phone
OP is lying. You're pathetic

>x10 mini
Yeah i see that junk phone you're using Keanu

Will the Nextbit DataBase II work on Sprint Networks for Ting?

I have a nexus 6, but my mother needs something other than the 30USD Verizon Walmart cards.

is that the new meow mix

>posts an imaginary cartoon girl
>then calls other people children
>no one notices the cartoon girl

well played

BAZONGERZ

You're right, women just silently judge you for it.

Either way, not having one is a good way to avoid basic whores since normal women don't give a fuck.