Modern France

>modern France
youtube.com/watch?v=cTCvQDnnj7M

How did they go from the glory days of Louis XIV and Napoleon to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sure napoleon became famous due to events like this

if we get Empress Marion out of this then it will all be worth it

i doubt she is willing to barricade the streets and fire cannons into crowds

They didn't listen

a man can dream

they didn't fight for this
youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4

building an empire of secularist "values" is no easy task.

Especially when your empire has consumed shitloads of islamic societies.....LE LOL!

anti-clericalism, then it all went downhill since

The judaic monotheism is a cancer tho.

no, you are.

Shut up Christian cuck. Weak little FAGGOT.

>tfw not born in the Kingdom

t.vendéen

> 2016
> Christian
Faggot

Tourangeau

Vive le Royaume

All these "muh old times were better" faggots are cancer

blame china

Went to Paris last weekend. It was awesome. One of the best places I have ever been. There were tons of blacks, but they didn't cause many problems. Mostly they just tried selling you stuff. My gf was reluctant to go because she said she hated the French. Said they were rude and pretentious. I didn't notice that at all. People were actually very friendly, especially considering it was a big city. Plus there was nobody there who tried scolding me because America has guns/nominated Trump, which was refreshing.

pasta

Photo von dein Freundin, Jurgen

They were cute motherfuckers !

I feel so bad for them

T. Mehmet Shultz

I'm not German

thanks for proving our point

for the most part they were - with the exception of obvious things like labor laws and asbestos. kill yourself.

What point? I'm a white American in Germany for the summer to do research

yeah right and I'm a real french

>be France 1700s
>beautiful blonde Aryans
>be France 2016 current year
>disgusting hooked-nose Jew looking Moors

France is a Republic, like most Western societies are de facto Republican (even the supposedly constitutional monarchies). The founding value of a Republic is virtue. No virtue, the Republic fails. Notice the strong correlation between postmodernism and the decline of Christianity. Even in the Third Republic, when Catholocism was excluded from French political structure, Catholic values still held sway in the hearts and minds of the Frenchmen and instilled its virtues upon its people.

>Le revolution is where everything went wrong
Bitch please. The monarchy was given THREE chances after Napoleon's fall. THREE. And it messed up THREE times. Bonapartism is the only form of monarchism that works in France, as proven by the fact that the Bonapartes were the only monarchs that were not overthrown. Charles X and Louis-Philippe were overthrown for being reactionary retards, and the Combte de Chambord literally refused the throne because he didn't like the Tricolor.

The aquiline nose is a Latin feature, friend. You'll find it on many of history's greatest Frenchmen such as Pascal, certain depictions of Saint Louis and Victor Hugo.

>white american

100% Roman

I can only see the truth in this post

m-m-muh jesus
really nigga? it's been 2000 years, he's not coming back

>tfw not a sujet de sa majesté

>Latin people of France
>Greatest

Kek.

>How did they go from the glory days of Louis XIV and Napoleon to this?
considering the events that led to napoleon getting to power that's really tame.

She WILL NOT be the candidate, just drop it now.

I'm so sick of seeing the same pictures of her mug everytime.

>>beautiful blonde Aryans
That's stupid, the native french people are a mix of blonde and darker haired people

Yes and the most beautiful are blonde, deal with eat shithair

I actually prefer brunes

>virtue
>implying France has ever been a virtuous republic
France is reaping what it sowed when it allowed pic related to die over 200 years ago. The dream died with Robespierre.

>The dream died with Robespierre.
Essentially this. The Thermidorian reaction and the Directory were probably some of the worst periods in French History.

Mais elle vient des Pays-Bas...

Des Pays-Bas FRANCAIS !

There is a little perfume of Révolution and war of religions back in the air these days in the country, and trust me, it smell bad for the shitskins

>Posting the picture of an Emperor

French Republicans are so idiotic

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

lmao
dont even get what the fuck they want to do with a waste wood.

>these are the people that we bought subs from

we aren't getting those subs are we

>there will be almost 2 billion French speaking niggers at the end of the century

Really makes you think.