/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• NATIONAL HOLIDAY INCOMING, ORDER YOUR SHIT BEFORE 30 SEPTEMBER OR IT WONT SHIP UNTIL AFTER 8 OCTOBER • user wants to know if his ZS5's are V1 • user got some copy Sebenzas • Fasttech and DX stopped shipping to tacoland because of "new" airline safety regulations • Why • This seller is flirting with user • user posts unboxing video of the Meizu M6 Note ONE PIECE special edition youtube.com/watch?v=zz2RfszVprk
• user posts update on his VKWorld Mix, touchscreen still registers touch poorly, but the battery life is good and fingerprint scanner works • user posts the chink shit he hasn't posted for at least a year • user ordered a shaver Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_600939.html
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_798193.html
aliexpress.com/item/WOSAWE-jacket/1548854345.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-14LED-Nightlight-Flexible-Touch-USB-Lamp-for-Computer-Laptop-Notebook-PC-Keyboard-Power-Bank/32792309988.html
aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-USB-LED-Night-Light-Ultra-Bright-Mini-28-LED-USB-Desk-lamps-Reading-Bulb-Book/32668363543.html
gearbest.com/ip-cameras/pp_487830.html).
github.com/samtap/fang-hacks
aliexpress.com/item/32834311619/32834311619.html
aliexpress.com/item//32793739721.html
github.com/kitling/ntrboot_flasher/issues/8
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
3ds.guide/
aliexpress.com/item//32658044932.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's in the package anons?

Electronic component.

OP here , Your hint is its not an electronic Component .....

>Dear customer:
>Hello, your order no payment, have >what can help you?
>This product has inventory, payment >will be sent for you as soon as possible.
>thank you
>The sincere regards.

What did they mean by that?

Anyone know the difference between these two Xiaomi power banks?

gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_600939.html
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_798193.html

I have no idea.
Nothing has shipped yet though.
The Ali timer is running, order will be cancelled if the seller does nothing.

Read the datasheet.

C lists a higher max amp output, marginally heavier

More cycling shit:
This time a cold weather jersey.
aliexpress.com/item/WOSAWE-jacket/1548854345.html

It's a neat jacket- the front is thicker and windproof, while the back is thinner and more breathable. It has pockets in the front and the back, and it fits good.
It's comfy and it feels well enough made. We'll see how it fares in actual cold weather in a few months but until then, it seems like a good addition to my cycling kit.

Has some reflective stripes on the back.

Is cycling fun with a proper bike? Never had anything but shitty steel mountain bikes.

How can I tell which version my ZS5's are?

If it helps, compared to my Piston Hybrids and Hybrid Pros, they're not very bassy at all. They sound more like my MEE M6 Pros

not really, I just do it to piss off drivers

My knives from fasttech arrived

Nice.

It is extremely fun on a nice bike.
Not that you have to spend large amounts of money. Once you hit the 'real bikes' price brackets you get a good bike. If you live in europle Decalthon's b'twin bikes are rediculously good for the price. But if not, don't worry, you can get a real bike for like $400-$500, with full shimano claris groupset. While claris is the lowest end shimano stuff, shimano's stuff starts good at the low end.

This guy isn't me. Pissing off drivers is just an added side benefit.

Don't even own a car but fuck you.

Rock Zircons from almost a year ago still perfect.

Is there any cheap but decent action cam? Id like it to be able to record decent audio (at least outside of its casing) - like clipped to my shoulder etc/backpack strap etc.

Thoughts on LeEco Le Pro 3 X720?
Specs are pretty good, but I don't know about the brand. I want something that lasts at least 2 years.

Also pic

I was joking about pissing off drivers.

DEAR FRIEND

>no fun allowed
I do own a car and bad cyclists do piss me off, but it's just a joke buddy.

I just received a mousepad, but there is an print error on it. do i just open a dispute or talk to them first?

I TRUST YOU UNDERSTAND

Holy shit this looks like garbage.

Bad cyclists piss me off too. Watching them filter through traffic, running reds, etc all for them to gain 20 seconds on me is ridiculous. Especially if there's not actually a long wait and I blast right past them once the traffic resumes.

Tell them.

Talk to them first. Sellers don't like disputes, and honest ones will typically solve your problem quickly. If they try and fuck you around, don't take it, but give them a chance.

Alright, i messaged them and sent an image.
Thanks

Missing a qualifier: As a cyclist myself, when I'm on my bike and see these snail-ass motherfuckers trying to get doored in traffic

Sanrenmu LAND 9046
>Blade is RAZOR sharp (as attested two by the two bald patches on my arm)
>Folding action is silky smooth, no gripping or locking up
>Liner lock is incredibly positive, locks past 50% of the blade
>Liner Lock lock is strong but has light feeling activation pressure.
>Hex socket is seemingly pointless
>Cord cutter is excellent with its own liner lock
>Good choil

Ganzo Firebird G7513-CF
>Strong liner lock
>Heavy weight in hand
>Choil sits proud of edge
>Great hand feel
>Movement is somewhat "loose"

All in all cant fault either of them, paid $30 for the paid from Fasttech.

obligatory closed shot and hex tool

>inb4 dear friend, its part of design, thanks for understand
maybe a bit of bleach on a cotton swab?

Some dindu outside a dispensary traded me a bike (presumably stolen) for some weed. It looks like it's good but had some rust.

I'll see what brand it is when I get home. Hoping that you, or someone here, can tell me if it's any good.

That'd probably destroy it. its looks like the print head spewed some ink on accident.

You'd get better chances at /n/.

aliexpress.com/item/2017-14LED-Nightlight-Flexible-Touch-USB-Lamp-for-Computer-Laptop-Notebook-PC-Keyboard-Power-Bank/32792309988.html

or

aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-USB-LED-Night-Light-Ultra-Bright-Mini-28-LED-USB-Desk-lamps-Reading-Bulb-Book/32668363543.html

Does this actually do anything?

Runs a script that makes a popup window

Creates Chinese laughter.

My main issue with Chinese smart devices is the security, is it going to track my every move and have a 2 month timer until it infects my phone with bloat and shitware or no? Cubot recently was found to have shitware and built in ads like that.

Hi /csg/ Can anyone help me with finding a chinky can shaped litter bin (something like pic related). I can only the larger ones i want (50L-ish) on Alibaba and i have no clue how to use that shit.

Can't you just block its internet access

Just gonna do a quick PSA on the Xiaomi XiaoFang IP Camera (gearbest.com/ip-cameras/pp_487830.html).
Got one, awesome cam, wide angle, nice picture quality.
Mi Home app worked cool.

App updated, firmware updated.
>This product is only used in mainland China

Apparently you can downgrade the firmware but the newer models (one I got) won't.
There is this: github.com/samtap/fang-hacks
fang-hacks + TinyCam Pro is a workaround but not as good as native app.

Xiaomi make a few IP cams but I don't think I trust them not to do this again.
So if your thinking about a Xiaomi IP cam be aware they may at any time fuck you up your mainland.

Shame, it's an awesome camera.

walnut v3 released today! i found a couple of pictures, looks pretty cute

another angle

Just noticed a typo. It should say:
>I can only find the larger ones i want on Alibaba
Sorry about that.

Generally it's system level and they update the malware to use new IPs and such, but that is an option.

Some shit is OTW

>$6 stickers
>32GB sd for over $10
Chinked

Got a link to the gold card?
Can you riview it too see if it works with the 3ds games?

Sorry, been out of the SD card game for a while. What price are they at now for 32,64 and 128 GB?

Stupid clock poster

Did I just get chinked on my chinks? I've had the so called ZS5's for what, 2 hours now?
In that time, it's started doing that thing where audio doesn't play properly unless you sit the cable right, and now as I've taken a tip off one of the nozzles has just completely fallen out.

I'll admit I'm not the most careful with my earphones, but this is beyond a joke. They've sounded horrible all this time too. I bought them on Amazon, it was fulfilled through them too but I checked the seller and he only has 18 reviews.
How can I spot fake ZS5's? Please help

Not him, but R4i are only for playing DS games on the 3DS.
Just CFW your 3DS, it's easy as fuck and worth it.

listed as $75 on aliexpress, compared to the $55 USD on taobao. i'll get one once the first write ups are out as i don't want one if the balanced output is a hissy piece of shit
aliexpress.com/item/32834311619/32834311619.html

Says it work, I can review it when i get it.

here is link to store.
aliexpress.com/item//32793739721.html

I was under the impression some of the ds cards could be used to copy the files to a Virginia 3ds from a hacked ds.

The card i posted is used for installing CFW into the 3DS, making it possible to pirate games on the console.

Excellent thank you.

Is Redmi 4X 16gb okay for around 110 euros(for use in Europe ofc, and ofc if I don't mind having a16gb phone)?

Pic related was what i tried to link to.

github.com/kitling/ntrboot_flasher/issues/8

from github

For clarity, the card linked by @Whovian9369 here: nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149 is the card officially supported. Chip ID should be be 00000FC2, HW Rev should be A7A7A7A7. Other R4 cards may work surprisingly even if they dont have a matching case, but without that specific chip ID/hw rev pair, they will not work. If you have an r4 card, its worth testing for that revision/id via the dump flash option. If you do not, it will not work, and is likely a counterfeit of some kind. This will not be fixed as we cannot support every single counterfeit.

I guess it does solve the one circle or two circle issue though

plz respond

>Posts image to solve issue
>Photo taken on potato

Should work, Im at 11GB free on mine (32 GB Note 4x) and i have an 64Gb SD card.

Would recommend the 32GB so your safe, note 4x is still a great phone.

We're not in 2015 anymore.

3ds.guide/

The photo was just to show the nozzle's popped off really, I feel like you can see enough in it to get the picture.
I'm pretty confident these KZ ZS5's I was sent are fakes, they're just too shit to be the actual thing but I have no way to prove it. Does anyone have any ideas?

the fancy one I guess

Any camera recommendation?

Also it was taken on a Z3C, does it really look that bad?

you put the cable in the wrong way

>>This product is only used in mainland China

what the duck are they doing?
Maybe they needed to focus more on spying their own citizens

Can someone suggest earbuds? I want the best one on the market that's $8-10. There are so many on the infograph, idk what to pick

That sucks

Got my kz es3 a few wweks ago for 10$ and they sound pretty good

No I didn't?
Just turned it round and it made no sense that way

Anyone know anything about the Maze alpha. Is it worth it for the bezel less meme.

I assumed because it can copy your recordings to the cloud and they didn't want Johnny Foreigner using their servers.

ve monk or ty hi-z 32 ohm

yeah you did. the plugs have a flat and a round side. when you put them in the right way the lettering on the plugs matches the lettering on the earpieces. yours is on the opposite site

Is the OnePlus 5 unreliable, or does it have good construction

Plz explain how NTRboot and freeshop is not CFW? Or what do you mean?

Ah I see what you mean now.
Don't really know how I screwed that up, though to be fair the manual doesn't say shit all about it.
Does it really make a difference though? I've just tried it both ways and I'm not noticing any chance in sound, it works the same either way.
Have you got a pair, could you check this? I'm pretty certain there's no difference here

there is probably no difference in sound as long as you put in both plugs the same way and they are in phase.

what's the toughest earphone on the infographic? they need to withstand me sleeping with them on

>they are in phase
Not sure what this means, but with that being the case, surely there isn't a "wrong way" to put the plug in?
In both ways they sound bad, and the build quality is wonky af, either I was sent a bad pair or a fake pair

>pass slow cyclist on my bicycle
>red light
>slow guy catches up eventually
>doesn't stop at the stop line or behind me but passes it and goes as far as he can without going into the crossing lane
>I pass him again immediately after the light turns green
I'll take comfort in knowing that people who act like retards in traffic are more likely to be in an accident.

The upcoming Xiaomi Piston Hybrid HD Ultra's are going to be the next earphone meme.
Just wait 2 more months and you'll see it.

HOW exactly are the ZS5 V1 and V2 different? I only read that the v2s are worse, but nothing definite, just mish-mash.

There's a sticker that says Helens cycles. The frame says Trek. There's an 820 on there. The breaks say Shimano tourney. The thing that connects the frame to the wheel says SR M2025.

I need a custom mousepad. Any recs?

aliexpress.com/item//32658044932.html

Literally says "After download the "Mi Home" App, you need to set the usage area for Mainland China. Please do not choose other areas." on gearmeme, though

What's the difference between "Shipped Out" and "Product Dispatch"?

Do chinks sell big puzzles?

All chink tracking is a big puzzle