Spain registers first Zika microcephaly birth in Europe

Congratulations, Spain!

bbc.com/news/health-36888207

LITERALLY BRAZIL TIER HUEHUEHUEUHEUEHEUHEU

wew lad

why would you keep a microcephalic baby?

>be latin american ancestors
>get ZIKA'D
Like clockwork

that's what they get for stealing our gold
MUH GOLD GEMME BACK DA GOLD MANOLOSSSSS... GABE IT VACK NAAAWWW

Haven't you got an Olympics to fuck up?

Who would have thought that hundreds of years later it would be the Spaniards that would get diseases from the natives

Give them back their DNA first.

The baby was detected with malformations caused by Zika virus yet the mother rejected to abort him.

>According to a report in the science journal Nature Microbiology, projections suggest about 93.4 million people will catch the virus, including roughly 1.65 million pregnant women.

This is literaly the most overrated virus ever.

What about swine flu and bird flu?

Hows living with zika in the favelas Fernando? If you haven't been shot yet that is

LITTLE

TINY

HEADED

SPANIARDS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> Spain
> white
> Spain
> first world

>Gringos coming to Latin America
>Visiting the biggest and most repulsive shithole on the entire planet Earth, more widely known as Brazil
>Having sex with the local fauna
>Contract Brazilian death virus aka AIDS Zika
>Bring Brazilian death virus to their home countries
Being that stupid, natural selection at its best.

Is it God sending us microcephalic servant race to free us from the burden of shitty jobs?

Creatures just smart enough to follow orders, but too dumb to question them?

Yes. We are white.
We are so white we are a bunch of fucking cucks.

This woman went to latin america, fucked some nigger, and brought a virus to our country. That baby is probably a brown small-headed mongrel.

It would be a blessing to not be white, nowadays.

I thought Slavs already served that purpose in Europe?

is zika LITERALLY the death of european whites?

God fucking finally. The normie destroyer virus comes to do it's work. I praise the day when it finally destroys the offspring of travelfags and bitches who go abroad to ride the cock carousel and become single mothers.

>spain
>white

wog detected

White people can afford vaccination so it's the death of unwhite people. But also this

yeah it's not like spain is right next to europe or anything haha

>spain
>next to europe

retard detected

I hope Zika spreads across Europe and turns the inbred durka babies into inbred ogre durka babies. Zika doesn't work on white people because whites don't reproduce.

>tfw no normies left

Never respond to me again

But Zika rarely spreads through sexual contact...

I know. But there can't be any white ogre babies because there are no white babies in Europe anymore.

he he he..

And colombia just days ago declared the end of the zika outbreak within it's territory. Maybe it just went there.

Retard

If I go and fugg Brasileiras will it make my head shrink?

>responding to a guy who told you not to respond to him
The fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck off, retard

Swine flu vaccine gave me a fever for two weeks so I got to stay home instead of going to school so it was okay.

I wonder why they couldn't treat the virus first before giving birth to an ugly baby. Is it untreatable?

it is untreatable
they don't know the mechanism that causes it

Attention. It's the same reason why the vegetable girls have so much media put out by their parents.

some people believe it's not for you or anyone to decide who gets to live or die.

right to life

>EL ZIKA ENS ROBA
>Catalunya
>SI

No such thing.

doesn't matter

Poor zika children

I propose we enforce retroactive abortions for the kid and parents. Like, why'd you still have the durr babby after you knew he'd come out a retard?

you can do whatever you need to do

That is not an argument, really.

nor was your question
i don't see why you are so against it

It was a matter of time, being latin america's door to Europe. Remember kids, this is what colonies are good for, the old world is currently being ruined as a retribution by third world shitholes like Bolivia, Brazil, Algeria or America.

He will be a leech to the state and his parents all his life, he will never be a fully functioning human being and he will die young. She had 4 months to abort the baby and instead chose to give birth to this abortion.

if the people demand death then let them

sort of makes you think

>if the people demand death
Who "demanded death"? What ever does that mean? I'm just baffled at the fact that someone would choose to give birth to a dependent child who will never come close to being a wholesome person.

you will have to ask the parents

you can always get a culture for study

kek

>He will be a leech to the state and his parents all his life

So he will become an average spaniard.

Hahaha such assholes, amirite.

But really, this zika thing is dumb. Guberment should impose mandatory abortions. Deflatoheads are not useful or lovely to anyone.

I unironically hope that the Zika virus soon spreads to the USA. At least they will hurry up with the vaccine. If it stays forever in shitholes, we won't see a vaccine in 10-20 years