AdNauseam, Privacy and Future of Internet Thread

~~ LAUGH AT DESPERATE GOOLAG AND ADTECH SHILLS AS THEY SHED TEARS AND TRY TO DISSUADE YOU FROM RUNNING AdN EDITION ~~

Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?
This thread will be full of shills who will claim this is doing nothing to Google... but they're just doing damage control for the evil big brother.
In reality, fake traffic is killing Google and is destroying the trust between them and advertisers. Destroy the trust and you've destroyed Google's ability to make Billions and censor the web. When you send random fake clicks, you're destroying the value of their data and their ability to train their algos to target innocent people.

So if you haven't already, install AdNauseam and run it. Then visit some ad heavy sites and let it do its work. If you have been running it, tell us how many dollars have you cost this pure fucking evil.

>Google and Its Partners Will Issue Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic
>Company says several major online ad ‘exchanges’ have agreed to cooperate
>Alphabet Inc.’s Google confirmed Thursday it will issue refunds for ads bought through its systems that ran on websites with fake traffic, and said a handful of its partners have agreed to do the same.

WSJ article: archive.fo/ZrI0i

KEEP UP THE FIGHT! WE'RE WINNING!

Adnauseam install: adnauseam.io/
Peer-reviewed paper: ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_23.pdf
Run this once a day to destroy AdSense: jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

adage.com/article/digital/inside-google-s-secret-war-ad-fraud/298652/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#who-can-tell-that-im-using-adnauseam
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#does-adnauseams-clicking-put-me-at-risk-for-malicious-ads-or-ransomware
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more white noise which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackhat marketers. They are real pros. To generate fake clicks, they have an arsenal of sophisticated botnets and they often use malware on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive to click-spam their competitors. AdNauseam is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has fought click wars for more than a decade.

Those refunds you keep talking about do not even come from AdNauseam traffic. They come from professional blackhat botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. AdNauseam doesn't even load the page. AdNauseam follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. AdNauseam traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur AdNauseam fanboys are smarter than blackhat gurus? I don't think so.

Here is some insight on how Google battles them. This is from 2015, before AdNauseam took off.
adage.com/article/digital/inside-google-s-secret-war-ad-fraud/298652/

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, advertisers just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat click fraud best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing AdNauseam really does is playing into Google's hands. I am pretty sure the thread is full of Google shills who promote AdNauseam to kill competition and advance their "anti-hate speech" agenda. Every AdNauseam shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Oh yea, have fun passing your real IP address, location and ISP each time an ad is clicked. You are truly doing a good goy's job.

First for privacy.

Like clockwork, here come the paid Goolag shills and employees. Laugh at their tactics, Sup Forums.

They wait to be the firs post in new threads to try to make some """impact""".

FPBP
AdNauseam is a malicious tracking addon.

I've been using this all day today, and have no complaints. Will continue using it for now, thanks for the tip.

Updated Google/Adtech shill playbook and arguments they keep on using on Sup Forums:

>It does not work, the ads are designed to be clicked and you will never do any damage to Google.

>It is also illegal to click on ads you do not buy.

>It is also a scam to benefit Google's competitors.

>It is also illegal hacking because you are making fake clicks when you did not actually press the mouse button.

>It is also a Jewish propaganda because it is for Google to monitor you ads so they can police your questionable political ideas.

>It is also a paid shill shilling for it because Google is paying for it.

>It is also terrorism because you are sending too many clicks and the adverts cannot take all the clicking.

>It is also a false campaign to make people fall for it and it is a scam.

>It is literally a suicide if you click on the ads with adnausememe because it is just like terrorists.

>If you click on the ads more than you can afford you are actually benefitting Google and make them money because the money comes from advertisers who paid for the clicks.

>It is also against the rule of Sup Forums to promote a plug in. Because advertisement is not allowed and you should not click on it.

>If any of you click on the adverts I will call Google police and they will hack your IP address and make you delete your adnausememe because it is illegal software. And a scam.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>malicious
open
>tracking
source
>addon
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA the interns are trapped in here with us HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH

>get tired of AdNauseam users shitting on my website
>log strange looking AJAX requests (fake ads that trigger EasyList)
>start serving 403s to AdNauseam users via NGINX

Fuck you all

post your site

>Since Monday, September 25, 2017, 5:19 PM, clicked 64 of the 67 ads collected , total estimated cost = $101.12?
05:3006 PM06:3007 PM07:3008 PM08:3009 PM
M O R E

Thanks for unsubscribing me from your spyads, thank you

10 users = no effect
1,000 users = a little effect
10,000 users = some effect
100,000 users = google in danger
>100,000 users = WE ARE HERE
1,000,000 users = google advert machine stalls, google break up imminent
10,000,000 users = google completely dead, entering new internet age
(12,000,000 users = ublock origin user count)
(300,000,000 users = adblock desktop user count)
(600,000,000 users = total adblock users including mobile)

Does it work? It does. The freedom of the internet needs You.

Wouldnt that just reduce traffic for your site even further?
Also, if you dont have malicious ads on your site, many people will be willing to whitelist you.

>umaru posters are this stupid

>let me ddos you using my hackforums booter
Nah. I'll pass on that. I don't use CF and can't afford ddos protection.

AdNaus is like saying "Hey I'm running an adblocker, please block me". I now no longer need to depend on obfuscated javascript to block adblock users. Hope this addon keeps growing so more adblock users get b&'d

Adblock users contribute nothing and are a waste of bandwidth. PAY THE TOLL

you don't have a website, pussy.

Adnauseam is free software.
Open source is a development model, which doesn't imply that the resulting software can't contain malicious things. Examples: Chromium, Android, etc.

>my website is very important and i am banning bad people
Good for you, user, good for you

>AdNaus is like saying "Hey I'm running an adblocker, please block me". I now no longer need to depend on obfuscated javascript to block adblock users. Hope this addon keeps growing so more adblock users get b&'d
You're an idiot. It cannot be detected as AdNauseam. It presents itself as just another adblocker.

Keep on spreading FUD, shill. We are up to your tricks.

what do you expect from shills that have no idea what even a mac address is

Nice youtube-preview meme thumbnail.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#who-can-tell-that-im-using-adnauseam

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#does-adnauseams-clicking-put-me-at-risk-for-malicious-ads-or-ransomware

>Absolutely not. AdNauseam simulates clicks on Ads by issuing an AJAX request to the adserver in a background process. This request is made without opening any additional windows or pages on your computer. The text-only request is safely discarded by AdNauseam before it has a chance to execute in the browser (no DOM is constructed and no code is ever allowed to run). Further, all cookies from AdNauseam's visits are automatically blocked before they reach the browser's local storage.

Log the AJAX requests to the advertisements that you have manufactured that don't actually exist and that are hidden via fancy CSS tricks and observe as AdNauseam outs itself. Then proceed to use NGINX to block malicious users. It isn't hard to do, and only further proves how ridiculous this software is.

The program is made for protesting, user.

Can't you retards read? Keyword is "may" and sites can detect adblock! But they can't detect AdNauseam as such.

Stay fucking mad, shills.

DELETE THIS

Okay, have fun with your protest but it isn't going to go anywhere on any web site with competent system administrators. Google carries the most.

Keep calling me a shill. What are these?

>Keep calling me a shill. What are these?
>104.159.192.21
>151.202.175.25

They are IP addresses, try google "ip address"

You're hilarious user. What a jokester.

I'll expand on what I was saying earlier. The amount of work involved in keeping these threads up 24/7 is nontrivial. Yet you guys do it anyway.
>A lot of loyalty for a hired gun

I also notice how most of you guys stop posting once you reach bump limit, more evidence that these threads aren't good faith discussion, just an advertising op.

Another thought occurred to me. If you're all so opposed to google then why do you post on Sup Forums, where you need to enter a captcha before every post? Surely you all know that captcha provides training data for google's machine learning algorithms. In my opinion it doesn't matter that much on the level of individual users, but you guys post as a group in these threads, with hugely disproportionate post-ip counts. You could have chosen a platform where your posts don't directly aid google.

That's an interesting point actually. Certainly makes more sense than any of the alternatives that I was considering at the end of the last thread. This would explain why the shills' interests don't seem to properly align with the devs of adnauseum. It would make sense if their vested interest was merely adnauseum's success, as they don't seem to hold values in-line with adnauseum's goals.

That being said, some things about your post raise red flags that you're a shill.
>having anti-adnauseum images stored on your PC.
>introducing the concept of third world clickfarms with buzzwords like "blackhat marketer"

Only other problem I see is that adnauseum still has control over what is blocked, and it isn't unfeasible it could impact the alternatives enough that DNT-adhering ads might win out and become successful, creating an uninhibited adversary for google.

But really, what I wish I'd noticed earlier was that the way to beat google is to defeat it's hold over market share: promoting alternatives to google will lead to its destruction (or rather, recession - such is business.)

So in theory I'm all for this and even downloaded and installed the extension, just didn't enable it yet.

Won't they be able to profile every site I visit in this case since I will be clicking ads on every single on of them ?

Sure I use mostly perma incognito mode, and have a dynamic ip address but still.

Also any way to auto-run the script

I also noticed. The amount of shills are incredible.

oops, ignore me. all i did was rephrase you because I failed to read to finish.

>profile
use TrackMeNot

>Google will pay to stop what it has already stopped - A shitty extension which is easily detectable malicious software that does no more than send a fake AJAX request

Internet vigilantes must be stopped

I thought they were already stopped...

There's been an influx of newfags in recent days. That might also help explain it.

they already know what sites you visit because you put them in url bar. adnau just makes your visit random so they dont know what were you actually interested in

>malicious

AT LEAST BE CONSISTENT WHEN YOU ARE FACING AUTISM

Are there any smart people left on this board?

AdNauseam is malicious software which is intended to directly harm website operators. It should be made illegal and banned from all software distribution services for distribution of malware under the CFAA in the United States.

I condone this
Just keep in mind this is a cyber attack on one of the largest tech company's in the world
Stay safe lads

the old pasta is back

Just murder yourself already

>Why is this not illegal?

Clicking on adverts is by definition a responsive action. Responding as quickly as the server can send me adverts cannot be an act of spam or flood attack because that would make your server the attacker and the clicker the victim. If clicking on adverts more than a number in a certain period is illegal, prior to that why would sending the clicker at least the equal number of adverts in the same time period legal by the same logic? By any measure and by any definition of the law, clicking on all the adverts all the time however frequent is not illegal.

However Google might be committing click fraud by knowingly send out adverts to the same person before he can reasonably click a second time. That is, the technical method of how Google display their advert is flawed, but they still charge advertisers by number of clicks, not by the more reasonable measure of how a normal person who intent fulfil the purpose of the advert, i.e. clicking and then proceed to become a customer brought in by the clicking action, would need time to complete said action and therefore complete the purpose of the paid advert, therefore the risk of displaying adverts during this time when a person is still completing this process triggered by an earlier advert he clicked, lies solely on Google alone as it is a completely understandable, foreseeable and preventable risk that the commercial model that Google choose to follow carry. In other words, any damage can only be a result of Google miscalculating and adopted a flawed technical method of serving adverts and commercial model.

Therefore Google may be committing click fraud (towards the advertisers) by adopting said flawed methods and models. Which explains the previous lawsuits they decided to pay out over the last few years.

Therefore, however unrealistic and unhuman clicking on adverts multiple times a minute can be, it is also not illegal to do so.

Anyone interested in this?

Black hat botnets can generate millions of clicks per day, and look far more human than this extension does. Is there any proof that this has had any impact whatsoever?

wait one month for next report

The proof is in its scalability. Click farms don't scale and are easy to detect. This addon can scale up to infinity across the planet.

>don't block ads goys interact with them!

alternatives wont work here, google would just buy out everyone if it ever got even slightly dangerous to them

why is there thread bout this botned every day

>52 posts, 18 IPs

OP here. How do I change my IP address so people can't tell I'm same fagging 24 hours a day?

spoof mac address.
ISP sees new user on their network.
sends new IP

why you so mad tho

He doesn't even know what tcp/ip is and he thinks VPNs are viruses.

>spoof mac address
just reset modem

the cia has you in a little box like a faggot. you're a mouthbreather.
>just unplug your router
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you OP, for continuing to come back and provide 24 hour comedy.

cia is on Sup Forums surprise surprise

Hey I love fucking over my favorite websites while also not stopping web advertising in any way

Did you just disagree with adnauseam, your holy savior? You Google-loving piece of shit. There's no explaination for your insolence. Now apologize to OP.

>google
>favorite websites

HAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck they are now shilling "google love" lol

ITT: newfags who haven't bothered reading the article

What font is this?

OP here. We require a madatory donation to the creators of adnauseam for providing us with such a glorious bounty. They are truly the edward snowden of our time. We we require a minimum of 10 USD from every user. When and only when you donate, we MIGHT let you use the world's best ad clicker agian.

this is my favorite ride
hope it ends in fire

>all that shilling and lying...
That Google money must be good.

how do you explain all these google shills if google is not mad?

This program is shit.
It doesn't work with umatrix.

Are you saying adnauseam isn't responsible for destroying Google's revenue? Are you implying that OP is a liar? Apologize to to Helen Nissenbaum.

go google go

>larping as OP
>people are going to take the bait

>oy vey don't look at dere last names goyim!

OP here. I'm in the Target cafe using thier free wifi. I kid you not a guy with a Google(tm) nametag is sitting at a table accross from me with a Chrome book typing furiously. It's Working! I'll post more when I'm done with my pizza hut personal pizza and breadsticks.

there are people who think you're retarded who aren't paid to

comedy gold, truly

and that is the reason they larp as retarded shills? to make google look even more retarded? i dont get your logic

>At the Techonomy conference in 2010, Eric Schmidt predicted that "true transparency and no anonymity" is the way forward for the internet: "In a world of asynchronous threats it is too dangerous for there not to be some way to identify you. We need a [verified] name service for people. Governments will demand it." He also said that "If I look at enough of your messaging and your location, and use artificial intelligence, we can predict where you are going to go. Show us 14 photos of yourself and we can identify who you are. You think you don't have 14 photos of yourself on the internet? You've got Facebook photos!"

nah. no such thing. that's a boogeyman shills use to operate with impunity, but it only fools communities like reddit.

you're totally exposed here. you came to the wrong fucking neighborhood, pal.

I'd love to have such delusions of self importance that normal people with high paying jobs would drop what they were doing and form a 24hour ops-watch just to shit post in my self-bumping same threads every day. Life is porbably more exciting for OP due to his schizophrenia, and I kind of envy that.

JEBENI SRBI

JEБEHИ CPБИ

nice meme picture you have there, if only you had something worthy to say along with it

we're larping as people who wish Sup Forums would stay on its own board

a screencap of this post will end up in history books. everyone will know you're a faggot.

suck my ass

onle, little thread is triggering you so much? maybe take some pills

:'(

>It is also illegal to click on ads you do not buy.
lol, what binding agreement do you enter by clicking on an ad that forces you to buy whatever shit they are selling and how exactly is this enforceable in any court?

yes, you people are really that cancerous and awful to be around

I will believe this isn't just a ploy to monopolize Google's power when the developer makes it so only big companies like Facebook, Google, and Microsoft advertisements are the only ones clicked, and not smaller ad agencies.

thats nowhere near all these generals we have all the time for 10 years, keeps your butthurt to yourself

you PROMISE you're not paid to shill? cross your heart and hope to die?

OP here. You're not counting the ones I made on Sup Forums, 4+4 chan, reddit, and the emails i sent to all my favorite twitch streamers. I've been shilling much harder than a measily 1 post a day. Yeah I know its nobody but me and anons laughing at me but at least I get up in the morning with a purpose, unlike you.

you mean these?