Holy fuck it's fast, need to get used to new tabs design but so far I'm really impressed...

Holy fuck it's fast, need to get used to new tabs design but so far I'm really impressed. All my extensions were webext'ed a few month ago so I transitioned smoothly. Is there any way to make tab headers NOT dark as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFcEXMcKrwoIAECIVyBU0GPoSmRqZ7A0VBvqeKYVSww/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok found it there is a light theme in "my themes" now it's perfect

Is this the new Firefox logo its looks like trash

>All my extensions were webext'ed a few month ago so I transitioned smoothly
.t firefox shill, which fucking extensions do you use?

Did you at least try to find replacements?
Hint: look for cookie autodelete and umatrix.

used to use https everywhere but then I realized it's a placebo that uses whitelist, smart https isn't much better tbqh

you're using disconnect, you literally have no right to fucking post on this board, not to mention other useless shit you have installed.

also at least do some research before posting

Cookie AutoDelete is literally seft destructing cookies in webextension form

Another day, another Mozilla shill

What has that got to do with literally anything?
>op says all his shit works
>i ask him what shit does he use
>very popular shit is legacy

>used to use https everywhere but then I realized it's a placebo
my picture doesn't show https everywhere at all

>you're using disconnect, you literally have no right to fucking post on this board
what the fuck are you even talking about you obtuse turboautist?

>not to mention other useless shit you have installed. also at least do some research before posting
lmfao when all this shit was straight recommended by Sup Forums

>implying Sup Forums is unified in your opinion
>implying implications

explain yourself faggot

>very popular shit is legasy
What has that got to do with literally anything? The addon devs are too lazy to update their cool popular addons so they are being replaced by new ones.

I do it for free bro, at least call me a fanboy or firecuck SJW nu-male.
>used to use https everywhere but then I realized it's a placebo
>my picture doesn't show https everywhere at all
You asked what I use I answered.
nice cartoon btw, you're using disconnect and ublock that uses same fucking list, hint - you're fucking retarded
>lmfao when all this shit was straight recommended by Sup Forums
brainless moron without mind of your own or just a lazy fatass that can't do basic research?

just stop posting at this point you're only embarrassing yourself, I certainly won't waste any more of my time.

This. Everything relevant was converted into webextension months ago.
The only thing I'd love to see rewritten is greasemonkey, violentmonkey does it's job in the meantime.

I just installed Firefox Dev the other day. I think I can ignore Mozilla's SJW shit as long as it stays this good and my browser doesn't start educating me about (((diversity))). Chrome actually did that shit, and into the trash it went

by the way disconnect is GPL'd, really, what the fuck is your beef here?

>Did you at least try to find replacements?
You're on dumb mother fucker tell yuh' what boy.

>op said all his shit was working gr8
>oh really, what shit? i ask
>cause a lot of popular shit isn't
See my post was skeptical whether OP was full of shit. Understand now retardfaggot? You're off on some tangent about what devs ought to do, about how I should find replacements, these are completely unrelated subjects.

>acknowledges that I researched which plugins to use
>tells me I can't do basic research
ok

You should recheck your faggot claim about ublock origin and disconnect using the same lists.
>yfw they are configurable
>yfw you don't know my configuration

You still haven't defended your obsurd reaction to seeing Disconnect. What possible issue do you have with it? Your autistic outbursts make you look silly, as if I should know what the fuck your objection is without you describing it.

its*
quick self-fix to stop imbeciles from using attacking spelling instead of argument.
Thankfully, you can turn this shit off.

Disconnect isn't needed with ublock installed. Just use the disconnect filters.

>spoonfeeding morons

Reminder for all oldfag FF powerusers to wait for Möbius UXP (Basilisk) release

Thanks but the reason those two are installed is not for functionality

>implying implications
>being this wrong
>being this assmad
faggot

Bless them for they know not what they do.

beta 57 officially comes out tomorrow (rc is available now) so you can switch to more stable channel

>ublock and disconnect
Why? Doesn't ublock come with disconnect's filters?

>>>/preschool/

No one's using your shit ass program anymore Mozilla. Enjoy the unemployment line you retards fucked up too hard and your product is being left in the dust.

I was a serious Firefox user, pushed it on everyone I knew and you cunts pulled the sjw shit and I switched. Now I push chrome and waterfox/palemoon.

k

>samefagging
i'll take your bait because the answer is simple: you should read the thread before posting

itt:
>blueballed permavirgins literally fistpounding their desks at the sight of a list of FF exensions
>REEEEEE GET OUT DO RESEARCH
>on a board which purpose it is to discuss those very topics
>GET OUT AND TALK ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE RESEARCH ELSEWHERE THEN COME BACK TO CIRCLEJERK
>MUH ECHOCHAMBUR IS DISTURBED

contradictory faggots
>do research
>but not here
>Sup Forums told you to install one of those addons?
>you didn't research good enough
mfw

you guys should kill yourselves, you must be nightmarish assholes in person

Exactly. That's two of us that don't care. Me about your product and you about my opinion.

k

>ancient unmaintained third-party addons are marked as legacy
wtf I hate firefox now!

They have replacements. Stop sperging.

Thanks for that user

b&

>what is a strawman
I never complained about addons being legacy.

>ancient unmaintained "third party"
no THAT'S what I call b8

Question to anyone who used nightly 57: did they always had dark tabs theme on by default? Visually it's the biggest change, not even the shape of tabs themselves stands out that much. I got a feeling a lot of people will complain without even realizing it is customizeable.

Why cant you autists just move on and embrace the new stuff?

Because we're not mindless drones who think "hurr durr all change must be good"

Why not just use chrome?

Now this is shitposting.

Did you have emotional connection to self-destructing cookies or what? Why is moving to another addon so hard to you?

>botnet
>SJW propaganda on the new tab page

i have a physical connection
IE that's what I'm using.
you are grazing like cattle
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo you're a nigger

lit trannies make that shit, tranny cia niggers
no thanks

SJWs will take over and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you gotta stick with legacy extensions for whatever reason use ESR, that's supported for a while into next year, isn't that long enough for essential extensions to make the jump to webext?

ESR is best anyways.

I don't think so user. Ever since Trump won the election here in burgerland, the socjus crowd has lost its collective shit. Instead of actually trying to change anyone's minds to improve their chances in 2020, they've been going on about "muh Russians" nonstop and coming up with 2.1385 * 10^32 retardedly flawed impeachment plans every month. The average burger sees them for what they are now, overgrown children with learning disabilities throwing a tantrum because they no longer have political dominance. We're on the fast track for another 4 years of Trump in 2020.

What's a noscript alternative? You can't use the current Internet without it.

You should already be using uMatrix

Noscript is a botnet.

>no rikaisama
>no perapera chinese

Firefox is dead to me

umatrix is crpytic and difficult for even knowledgable computer guys to use imo. it even says in its description *For Advanced Users*. It breaks every site and I cannot fix them as easily as Incan with noscript. I don't even understand the interface. most users will have the same experience with utmatrix.

why is noscript botnet? its fucking GPL

>Firefox installer doesn't even work on my system anymore

Good job Mozilla

>my system
So it's your fault. Nobody cares.

NoScript is also "For advanced users". You can easily break a site if you don't know what you're clicking. uMatrix isn't cryptic, it's just new to you just like NoScript was when you started using it.

Windows 10

This never happened before.

Upgrade to Linux and you won't have issues.

lol, good joke

XD

What? I haven't seen any new things at all.

no that's exactly the opposite of what I said. noscript is and was easy to use and umatrix is a cryptic shitmess that appears to need constant tweeking for every site you visit. wheras noscript is intuitive for restoring functionality

Does anyone else have multithreaded tabs die every so often?

I've seen it on windows 7 & 10

The whole browser locks up with a "loading wheel" and I can't do anything until a certain JS/paint event has completed.

Brainlet?

So how long until Icecat gets the updates?

April 2018 when the next ESR is released. IceCat only does ESR releases.
You could try to use their scripts to compile IceCat based on Firefox 57, but you might find bugs since there's a lot of changes between 52 ESR and 57.

Damn, guess I'll just stick with Nightly for now

>that new logo
are we not gonna talk about it?

>no downthemall
>no rikaisama
I'll stick with pale moon.

>Holy fuck it's fast
So is a car going down a cliff, doesn't mean you want to be in one, that is unless you are retarded.

Have fun getting a downgrade on your payment.

Enable WebRender in Nightly. It is starting to get optimized now.

Mate you might wanna brush up on your analogies

>Is there any way to make tab headers NOT dark as fuck?
I just use the dark theme.

Looks like they took a cue from their nightly icon and applied a similar gradient to the main.

NoScript will be WebEx'd by 57.0 release in a few weeks, and then I'll integrate that back in.

Does 57 have a non shit looking stylish css yet?

Stylish is nonfree and harmful. Use Stylus instead.

seems a bit slower to me, are there any benefits of doing this right now?

Well, does that have a non shit looking css yet?

>Holy fuck it's fast
Just about as fast as Chrome

>Uses web extensions
Just about the same as Chrome

>Phones home to jewgle by default
Just like Chrome

>Default fresh install has shitty omnibar
Oh look, it's fucking chrome!

I'm not sure what you mean. Page styling works the same as it did before.

>>shitty omnibar
so, regular omnibar?

>your free software program works just as good as my proprietary one but without the botnet!!!1!
Uh, what are you trying to prove here?

It's actually even more impressive because the entire reason Chrome exists in the first place, is that Google couldn't figure out how to get Firefox to do multiprocess or sandbox extensions.

Point was that this is a downgrade from older FF. The speed is the only good change they made here. Everything else is cancer

Pic related. Firefox is literally emoji browser now.

I am not talking about page stylish but modifying the browser itself. These gigantic tabs are fucking annoying and the fact that I can get rid of the shitty icons in the top right corner is horrible.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFcEXMcKrwoIAECIVyBU0GPoSmRqZ7A0VBvqeKYVSww/edit#gid=0

Exactly

Is there a way to hide this shit or at least reduce the width? Takes up so muhc unnecessary space its unreal.

>no tamper data on webext

Why does Firefox's fox have its back turned towards us? What does Mozilla mean by that?

What are you going to put in that space instead?

Nothing, its fine though. I managed to get rid of it.

traps

Alternatives for
CanvasBlocker
Pure URL
Smart Referer
No Resource URL Leak
Policy Control
User Agent Switcher?

Dev of noscript said he will have a version ready when 57 gets released.

Sometimes I prefer to block only certain third party scripts, also uMatrix can manage cookies and act as an user agent spoofer.

Seriously, OP are you paid by Mozilla to post this bullshit in between your hormone shots?

Currently, my Firefox build is crashing like fuckall crazy. Fuck...Mozilla is a piece of shit for trashing what was the beast browser on the market.

>rikaisama
>not yomichan

>umatrix
>It breaks every site
sites that require more than 3 clicks in umatrix aren't worth visiting

>disconnect
Why are retards still allowed to post here?

>requires pulseaudio
>screen tearing on i3 wm
>doesn't handle adwaita-dark
>still slow
>kills vimfx
>poor font rendering
I just installed Brave on my mobile and Chromium on my desktop and I'm amazed how fast it is compared to Firefox. I don't see why people are still shilling Firefox.

>using i3
that's your problem right there, switch over to xmonad like a true patrician

umatrix is intuitive too shithead

we Firefox Quantum now

Is there a good replacement for DTA yet? I want to be able to highlight a bunch of links and download that selection to a folder like DTA lets me.