Microsoft releasing a new phone to celebrate Windows 95's 45th anniversary

Microsoft releasing a new phone to celebrate Windows 95's 45th anniversary

This is how Microsoft is going to win against apple

it actually looks comfy

>How do you know about joe?

Still a better UI design than Android or iOS.

The last time Microsoft released Windows 95, Apple almost went bankrupt.

cant beleive 1995 was 45 years ago.
shrek 2 was 23 years ago

>1995 was 45 yrs ago

>cant beleive 1995 was 45 years ago.
Welcome to the year 2017, Mr. Titor. 2017-1995 = 22, not 45. Time travel can lead to some confusion, but please try not to throw the timeline off too much with it.

>no Comic Chat
It's shit.

Jesus

Remember Wolfenstein 3D? That was 85 years ago.

read the original post before moaning at me u fucking ponce

>Windows 95's 45th anniversary

it's a meme you dip

>Mr. Titor

Hh...h...h..how did y.. you know?

THICC

I unironically want this. I hate phone interfaces so much. Say what you will about Windows, but they never tried to lock down your system and hold your hand like a baby.

Sure idiots would get viruses, but most androids are infected botnet garbage anyway and don't even get security updates after a year.

I hope it comes with a miniature mouse and keyboard. Maybe even a small floppy drive.

>tfw this statement will be true one day

I got Win95 to install on a jailbroken iPhone 3G 10 or so years ago. Was non-functional but cool.

I want winmo back

I actually would really like a phone designed like that. Actually, looking at this gif, I can kinda see what the Android team had in mind when they copied the iPhone. like a small windows phone

Works pretty much fine in PC emulators on Android, even without root. It's still not terribly functional because you're using the touchscreen as a trackpad.

Someone needs to make some sort of emulated-touchscreen driver for Win95 and make the emulator show it that hardware. Then we can have proper Win95 on phone.

After Android came out I ditched Apple. I got DOSbox up and running on an old HTC phone with a usb keyboard. That was pretty fun.