You realize you are easier to fingerprint on Linux?

You realize you are easier to fingerprint on Linux?
Just use a real OS already.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nylira/prism-break/issues/965#issuecomment-41327903
panopticlick.eff.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related, it's your fingerprint

>server thinks i'm running windows 10
10 min later
>server thinks i'm running windows 7
>10 min later
>server thinks i'm running os x 10.9
>10 min later
>server thinks i'm running palmos 3
>etc

*checks installed fonts*

heh... nothing personnel... kiddo...

>not changing useragent every minute

REEEEE

it's windows.

every one of those cattle run the same fonts. just slip into the matrix like one of a billion good goys.

>*checks installed fonts*
That will be really unique.

you're just making it so much easier to track.

>this guys useragent changes every 10 minutes but ip address stays the same, not weird at all

Use tor on linux. Tracking within the tor is pointless.

Oh... you're one of the 0.00001% who set browser.display.use_document_fonts to 0? Thanks for helping us fingerprint you :^)

On Windows? Not at all unless you install custom fonts. On Linux however... it can at the very least give away your distro since they ship with different default fonts then add to it that people use custom fonts.

Disable cookies and javascript and use public internet connection, like library and hotspots. This will make the tracking meme dead with some privacy focused addons. Will it be rare? Who cares, when you don't download the 1px large gif from yandex and blocked every tracking service, but this will be painful as brainded sites like Sup Forums will be useless too.

>claim you're easier to fingerprint on Linux
>someone points out you can change the useragent
>sperg out about tracking attacks that work on every OS to try to "prove" Linux is worse

SPOOFER JUST MAKES IT WORSE
github.com/nylira/prism-break/issues/965#issuecomment-41327903
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>linux default fonts get picked up

Use IE11 UA as it doesn't change often and still popular.

>tfw my fonts undetectable

>server thinks i'm in switzerland

privacy badger doesn't fix that
panopticlick.eff.org

>must be distrohopping

It doesn't even run properly with my settings.

That requires JS to do. I block a lot of JS.

My IP address is a VPN server in a datacenter somewhere in Europe.

In any case even if you can't block all things that could theoretically fingerprint you, its still worth doing, since a lot of tracking servers are lazy. Plenty will just set a cookie, not too many will try TCP fingerprinting to identify your OS and then compare that to the enumerated fonts and user agent to try and detect if one or more of those has been spoofed. Fucking with tracking adds lots of noise to their data even if it doesn't make you completely untraceable.

I had to unblock some trackers to let it work.
this is it with noscript on

>but ip address stays the same
whyd you assume that? because you're a dumbfuck and your stupid manipulation literally only works this way?