Fog in an American suburb at 5 am

Fog in an American suburb at 5 am.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this thread?

Nothing productive. I'm just bored at work.

Any form of communication with another to him is vital in his mind. It keeps him in touch some what with reality so he can find some comfort in knowing he isn't a complete waste of energy.

Posting a pointless thread is one way to get replies. It somehow keeps his lonely life less pathetic and in turn must seek others with such predicaments. That is why he is here, posting a pointless thread on a pointless website to indulge in utter loneliness for possible several more years to come.

kek way to project your life onto OP, faggot

you are still delivering this ?

how many people do you deliver to ?
how much is the monthly pay?

Thanks for the (you).
My job here is done.

My job is to do routes that are open. So I'm in new neighborhoods all the time. I'm about to start me second route of the day which is tiny. Only 73 portlands, 3 new York time, 1 USA toda6, and 2 Wallstreet journals.

So you're a newspaper truck delivery driver? That's pretty cool. How'd you get the job? Do they drug test?

Pics of the ford focus lad??

Maybe after I finish my route. No time to get out and tale pictures of my 2014 car with 850000 miles on it.

Get a real job. For how long are you going to keep thess threads. At least I can lurk from my office.

I use my own car and they do a drug test at hiring but otherwise none. The Guild wouldn't let the company. random testing. To intrusive.

Do they tested marijuana also?

no gps?

The used to but it's legal in the city as of 2 years ago so they stopped.

Are you borned American? Why do you drive Focus and not 7.8L AT Buick?

Hows the legal weed

Would you happen to be the guy who recorded himself delivering newspapers?

Akward because it not legal in the state yet and you'll still get it confiscated. I'm a licensed grow for medical marijiaha and my leftovers from that are fantastic.

I've made threads like this before l. But no videos. I also Used to make threads about me feeding seagulls. But that was damn 5 years ago.

I have my own gps.

Why don't you become a pot farmer and live off the land

The DEA still raids large operations and I'm just doing it as a side income I can do at home. Although. I planning on buying 30 ish races of woods and love there. Should take me about 3 more years to finish saving the money I need to do it.

Why don't americans have fences?

> and love there
cute

No one uses there front yard. It's for show. Back yard are fenced in about half the time.

Their*

Even the greenery is not allowed?

It's allowed. Just isn't done.
This really depends on where you are. There no consistency from neighborhood to neighborhood. Town to town. State to state.

>dedicated satnav
>not built into car
>2016
US is third world.

Screw that. I want something tha5 cheaper to replace.

That's what I mean, just use your phone.
You can get cheap car mounts.

If I didn't have this job I'd agree with you. But having a dedicated mini map going while I drove around southern maine from 2 am to 9 am it helps.

People still read newspapers?

Did you have high beams on or are your headlights out of alignment or is it just the camera or what?

High beams. Helps me locate which house I need to go to next.