Have Pajeets ever contributed anything good, decent, worthwhile or amazing to technology?

Have Pajeets ever contributed anything good, decent, worthwhile or amazing to technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2014/apr/11/powerful-indians-silicon-valley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Bhatt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they invented peanut butter or something

That was a nig.

Check these losers
theguardian.com/technology/2014/apr/11/powerful-indians-silicon-valley

They lowered tech job salaries in developed countries...

No. Poo-in-loos just do the exact opposite.

Ah yes, the ol' H1-B visa recipients.
Thanks for the input, Rameesh.

They were the first Asian nation to establish an orbiter around Mars, I think.

>Have Pajeets ever contributed anything good, decent, worthwhile or amazing to technology?
>as he posts from his Delid Dis™ Edition 7700K

>BEST ANTIVIRUS
Everyone like shitting on Protogent, even though it's literally the best, most advanced advanced protection system on the market. See, all the other antivirus softwares are just, well antivirus. Protogent is far superior because it includes a full suite of security software. They all work pristine. Everyone who shits on Protogent are just Windows normies who follow the crowd because their severe autism makes them just want to "fit in" due to their otherwise lack of friends. Protogent is THE BEST security suite ever made. Anyone who disagrees is a cow-eating nigger shithead.

A lot PhD on Math or CS from USA are from India.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Bhatt

>His operating system is so crippled it needs to be rely on external software to protect against malware

Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman did discover Raman scattering, but one dead guy from back during the British Raj, no matter how brilliant, isn't much to build a national identity on.

>establish an orbiter around Mars
US and Europe were already decades ahead. Really says a lot
>assumes I use Shintel
>shlling an AV no one in the civilized world has ever heard of

PhDs don't take as much effort in India because there's an enormous amount of plagiarism which goes ignored.

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar's insights into Astronomy had repercussions throughout physics. It could be argued that tech is applied physics.

The rest of the poo-in-loos can DIAF for masochistically suppressing wages.

>>assumes I use Shintel

Just admit you hate Pajeets and dismiss everything they do because he's going to take your overpaid job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

>Father of the Pentium Chip
Pentium is a bastard architecture, goes to show with all the whoring that goes on in India.

It's still at least something to beat China and Japan to the punch. Or perhaps, China and Japan didn't care to be so fast since it would be redundant.

Father of the Pentium?

So we stole the cache arch for DEC and made a FPU that cannot do math?

KALAMARRRR

Wow.

Invented USB.

Why would anyone admit to be involved with the flaky meat-hook abortion garbage that was USB 1.0?

A bastard architecture created by third world low-IQ drones. Makes sense.

Have pajeets ever matched my moving goalposts skills?

>unaware of the fact that he was obviously fucking meming

Get better at memes, kid.
First time I've ever seen one like that and I've spent years on this site.

>ITT:butthurt autists trying to act all superior over poos, to whom these insects don't even matter.
I really get a pretty hopeless feeling from all these Indian threads,.... all these people, so helpless that they can only demean poos but not actually compete with them. It's the equivalent of a dog barking to a lion with his tail between his legs and trying to act all tough, when deep down he knows that he's just weak and can't do shit. It's bretty depressing.

Nice sentence structure, Kumar.

Are you using an AMD CPU?
Thank a Pajeet.

Are you using an Intel CPU?
Thank a Jew. And an AMD Pajeet for giving Intel some competition to keep them advancing things quicker.

It's true tho. Nice deflection. >One can really smell the failure of off this one.

Zero.

...I mean the number zero.

>a nigger invented peanut butter
source your claims. I think you'll find you're a retard who believes stupid shitty lies.

Indian mathematics, dummy.

Are you from /pol or something?

mook should make sitewide flags mandatory

Yes. When people tell you to read History, they mean History books, not fiction stories, or historic revisionism. India has always been the world's center of culture, science, technology, innovation and achievement. For some 200 years, barbarians have looted India, but less than 70 years since they left, India has been rapidly recovering and is set to become one of the world's next superpowers, together with China. All historically illiterate white boys can do is cry us Indians rivers as we widen the already vast income gap between you and us (Indians in Canada and the USA are the highest paid ethnicity, with an average income of $110kUSD/year, and over the last 30 years that number has increased year after year).

if india can control its population expansion, learn to poo properly, and stop with the class warfare, they'd be first nation status in a few decades

then they can nuke those paki and bengali trogs into oblivion

My hate level poo-in-loos is off the carts, to the max, level 9,999. This hate leads me into transcendence. There is nothing worse I can do to a poo-in-loo than when they willingly do to themselves, day in, day out. I disengage, say nothing (IRL), and do nothing. I don't want them to change or improve. If that happens that may lessen their suffering, and that is the last thing I want. This may be the ultimate plan and purpose of poo-in-loos, they lead decent humans into acceptance.

Literally this. Sup Forums is so fucking stupid that this wasn't even the first post.

The invention of the null number ala zero is important because it's used not only for binary, but to distinguish how many brain cells the average Sup Forumsay has.

Well, they invented the ruler and the current number system we use, as well as a lot of things used in math like the decimal system, quadratic formula, and maybe some other shit.

I guess you could say they paved the way for programming by inventing math

>how many brain cells the average Sup Forumsay has.
speak for yourself, I have prime number of brain cells you pleb.

curry technology

British and Mughal rule meant only the Indians with the minds for street shitting survival tactics survived.

We r vry besting at sciene and engieering pleas stop laying abou ur enginer we building modern worlding i must asking very kind to not be rood becos we numba 1 world power in decarde pleas respecing or vry bad happenings wen we rulings sir yes thank u maam