Why are Europoors so afraid of Trump?

Why are Europoors so afraid of Trump?

Do they actually think the US president has power?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are not afraid.
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/

Because you're already a very shitty country, you have nothing to lose.

Honestly. The president really doesn't do anything and everything that happens during a term isn't usually their fault. I'm surprised any part of our government works tbqh

Was it hard to get through the fence, Ahmed?

150 years of Turk occupation has affected your already tiny steppe mongol brain

I WANT TRUMP TO WIN SO THAT NATO CAN BE DESTROYED

Your next PM is a fan of the Donald

Go smoke some weeeed, man.
I'm sure it doesn't affect your brain mr. Progressive

this
the boipucci speaks truth, on fucking god tho nigga,

Our weed consumption is lower than that of the Danish, Irish, Estonians, English, Lithuanians, French, among others. You fell for the meme, great job.
Wilders (which I doubt will be our next PM) is a more competent politician than Trump by far. Trump is an idiot.

I am not a political expert nor do I pay attention to too much of it but I still don't know if Trump can be considered a politician yet

Why is my country shitty?
(Lets go on a more civilised road)

your flags are the same except the bottom color differs by some yellow

Vladimir pls

why would the Russian Federation invade your faraway marshlands when they could just take finland's bordering swamplands, I thought the dutch hated american influence anyways

For European United States is a big joke. Everything about USA makes us grace and Trump, is no exception.

Only SJW and the media are scared because they believe that if Trump wins were just lucky.

But in any case, the most serious general opinion is mixed, some believe that Trump is a neo-Nazi, but their opinion is crap because also believe that Merkel and Rajoy are neo-Nazis and that Venezuela is a paradise.

Then there is the more moderate people who do not like either, Hillary seems idiot, and Trump also.

Then there are the idiots who believe all the propaganda of the media and SJW, those love Hillary and Sanders.

And then there are the conservatives, who love Trump because they believe it will create concentration camps for feminists.

Still, the propaganda machine is at 100% and still fail to stop or Trump National Front in France. They have it all fucked up the SJWs.

>if Trump wins were just lucky.
>if Trump wins were just no more lucky.

come back next time with better American, Guillermo, it fucking sucks ass

Repeat that. My dick...

>American

TRIGGERED

come back next time with better American, Guillermo, it fucking sucks ass
>netherlander

american brazilian and mexican 3 nice languages of the world

don't forget about Quebecois or pennsylvania dutch and pennsylvania german

The guy in your pic is probably a black american

>netherlander
Het glorieuze Europese rijk zal zegenvieren!

i don't speak japanese or danish or whatever the fuck that is

>come back next time with better American, Guillermo, it fucking sucks ass

MY DICKKKKKKKKKKK

if Trump really tells NATO countries to fuck off we're in deep shit because we basically border ISIS. We just can't afford to spend enough on defense

>ma'shallah, my moslem brothers... and finally with the dissolution of the western christian alliance, our target is finally within grasp.. the Bulgaria.. WE MARCH!

don't see that happening anytime soon homie I think you're fine

I'm afraid because trump's a russian sleeper agent and when he wins russians are going fuck the world over, starting with baltics and us.

We pull all the weight in NATO. We have no obligation to keep it going except to make small euro nations feel safe.

didn't say anything about obligation. Just saying if we can't hide behind NATO we'll be forced to go full Russiaboo again because we need a big daddy

do you think NATO is arming Estonia and Poland because they're these lush paradises that Russia desires? It's about first line of defense

we need to get out of nato and create one with the PH, vietnam, SK and the japs and taiwan nowadays, we have singular military agreements with all of those except Vietnam but no unified pacific alliance

t. Vladimir Dostoyevski

He wants to sell them out to Putin.

I'd be scared, too.

If Europe starts building its own military machine, Russia will cower in fear, I guarantee. Putin is a peacock, just like all vatniks.

we all know what happens when russia has to begin to cower in fear

>reading history book
>focus shifts to Tri Moreta
>immediately get bored

Comes off strong to them