Pls buy the iPhone 8 ;_;

pls buy the iPhone 8 ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=Lvvb4MHXfsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Today is a different day for China. Time zones.
That's why you see no people. Not the right day.
No worry!
pls buy apple

>applel unironically thinks the iphone 8 is anywhere near the original iphone

Kek, you guys are falling for it. Pathetic. You realize the main show is the X right? Sad android users

lol they need cattle fencing because Chinese have NFI how to queue

This, the 8 is the poorfag iPhone, why would anyone get those? Just embarrassing.

If you buy iPhone 8 or 8 plus you are poor, decent people buy iPhone X

How much were you sweating when you wrote that post iPajeet?

W H O C A R E S W H A T P H O N E P E O P L E B U Y K Y S

it looks magical and elusive
how does apple do it

are people really going to wait in long lines to spend $1000 for a phone? if so shit apple should've raised prices a long time ago if people buy it more for some reason

>muh thickness
kys kys

Why would they buy what they already made and stole from work?

Do people actually wait in line for phones that days? I thought you could preorder shit online.

DELET THIS

they have those in burgerstan too

That's what people do no one has been waiting in lines since like the 6

I think Apple is going downhill now. For a while I was serious about getting an iphone over any Android phone but now I'm leaning towards Android. They both suck hard. But NewPipe just got more appealing. Main thing is getting a custom ROM because stock and preloaded crap make Android a steaming mound of bison dung.

Yep, I got an iPhone 6s Plus last year after getting rid of my Note7 thinking that "I just want a phone that works." It was a HUGE downgrade in every possible way and I regret my decision everyday.

I'll probably buy an S8 in a few days and never buy another Apple product ever again.

>no headphone jack
>thicker than the Galaxy

wow

I would never pay more than $50 for an Android with no custom ROM support.

>unironically wanting to use a pajeet rom

Thicker is better because when it stops working you can just beat somebody over the head with it.

they're all just waiting for the iPhoneX r-right guys?

They just set up all those fences to prepare for the iPhoneX launch in a month, right?

iPhone X is a scam.

$1,000+ for what? Outdated hardware when compared to the competition? Look at the design guidelines, you can't even use the entire screen as it is.

Face ID? So? Paying $1,000+ because they couldn't get Touch ID to work under the display? Got 'em.

Seems stupid, honestly. That notch triggers my OCD so I'll never be able to use it, even if someone gave it to me for free, but that's just me.

I am for my mom, but only because they're giving her $300 off it thanks to trading in her 6.

She'll like the fast charging and waterproofing

Fast-charge requires USB-C to Lightning Cable and a USB-C 29W (61W or 87W work as well) Power Adapter.

You can USE the powerful ones but iPhone can only use up to the 29W, so buying a new one is pointless. Only use it if you have one from a laptop or something.

It's $75 for both of them. To charge about 50% in half an hour.

Apple.

Also it's not waterproof, it's water resistant and has a worse rating than an S8 or even S7, which are closer to "waterproof" than the iPhone is.

$300 is a lot of trade-in value for an iPhone 6, though. So that's nice.

>$300 is a lot of trade-in value for an iPhone 6
it's what it's worth on the used phone market

Clearly somewhat below it. If they're going to clean it up and sell it to someone, they need some money to pay the guys cleaning it, and some extra as profit. So, no, they aren't going to pay you what it's worth on the used market.

they don't need the profit from the trade-in phone, the profit comes from the iphone 8. they just have to wipe it down and do a software reset and it's ready to sell. they have a bunch of retail salesmen just standing around at the shop anyway.

what you fail to mention is the software. Hardware doesn't mean shit when the software isn't optimized.if you're that ignorant how much different it is, try running electron vs sublime on your pc.

Why is it failing in china?

ok looking at ebay it seems a used iphone 6 goes for $175-225 or so in the US depending on which carrier it's locked to, how much storage it has and its condition. in my country it's more like $300.

>Why is it failing in china?
why is it failiing everywhere, more like

it's trash

>you would buy it if you could affor-
youtube.com/watch?&v=Lvvb4MHXfsk

you didn't even use the calculator screenshot where the notch covers the first digit

Bill is savage af, nigga still roastin Steve even after that nigga dead no chill

sheeple are starting to realize that crapple ishit sucks bad.

my mom just got a fucking note 4 from ebay unlocked, like new for $150 bucks.

It's like 1/6 of what a fucking iphone costs new.

why the fuck would people throw away money on something that looks exactly the same as their previous phone?

>that guy that doubted my prediction about the 15% market drop by 3 years

never going to let him live it down if I end up being right

has the quality of shilling on Sup Forums really fallen to such a low that shills just outright beg for people to buy their shillware?

I love how people compared apple products with their competitors based on spec.

Didn't work in the 80s, didn't work in the 90s, didn't work in the 00s and doesn't work now. The attractiveness of Apple's products are not derived from their specs.

Funny I'm the opposite. After being team android since the first Android phone I bought an lg g2 and had nothing but problems. I went iPhone 6s plus and it is so much more better and stable. Rarely does an app even crash.

It didn't take long for Apple to degenerate without joobs.

>Why would anyone throw away money on a status symbol?*

M8, those flagships have spec so ridiculous that it won't fucking matter if iOS is optimized 2x better. They have more RAM and better CPU than most laptops and 1080 screens. Other than benchmarks and graphics heavy games, 99% of all apps on both stores aren't resource intensive at all. I actually like iPhones and iOS, even though I would almost never use one, mostly due to customization autism, but still, "optimized" doesn't really mean anything on such high end phones.

>It didn't take long for Apple to degenerate without joobs.
>>>

Yes, just taking most of the profit in the smartphone market, and selling an estimated 33 million Apple Watches for around $12Billion as well as holding onto their position in the PC market. There is no tablet market; it's an iPad market.
Apple sure are failing.

iTODDLERS BTFO

>mfw someone just posted my picture
I am honored

this, and modern android isn't bad at all anyway

What app is that, user, if it is one?

WinME: shit
WinXP: good
Vista: shit
Win7: good
Win8: shit
(Win9: good)
Win10: shit

iPhone 4: shit
iPhone 5: good
iPhone 6: shit
iPhone 7: good
iPhone 8: ...
(iPhone 9: good)
iPhone X: ...

Makes you think.

>iPhone 4
>shit

>iPhone 7
>good

fucking shill.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

leave you fucking normalfaggot

The 4 was so garbage they had to come up with the 4s

>sell overpriced phones based on the idea of them being premium for years
>announce two models at once, one being more expensive and premium
>be surprised when your target market of idiots who want the most expensive thing hold-out for the most expensive thing
I don't even blame them.
iphone 8 users are going to be the laughing stock of everyone else, too poor to get the X but spent far more than an android that is just as good would have cost.

The phones used by many steer the developers and market in general. Apple is steering it in a shitty direction. I can't believe I'm having to explain this on a board where I was taught about free software so many years ago. I don't care how separate and elitist you think you are, not caring about the normies is a path to your own destruction.

6 was good because finally big screen, but it felt like a plastic chink phone. 5 had the best design.

7 and 8 were shit because there was nothing new to get excited about.

So fucking what? Everyone is waiting for the iphone x. When they will release it there will be crowds at every apple store like allways.
t. not even an applefag

>attractiveness of Apple's products are not derived from their specs

or their design

see

The chinks made that shit.
What's more, they are not retarded enough to have their face uploaded into an aple mainframe.

The reason democracy is dead is because of the Idiot normies. Fuck em'

let me understand this correctly
apple spent money to develop and manufacture millions? of iphone 8's, no one is buying them and this is ok because everyone is going to buy the X.

It's not that no one is buying them, they're just not lining up. Whenever a major model is released, it can take months to get one. When it's a minor thing like an S release (which this iPhone 8 really is), you can get one the day they're released no problem.

Hard to say if they calculated this, but I suspect they knew enough about the demand to not overproduce. Plenty of people will not want to give up touch ID and other shit, so will just buy the 8 as an upgrade to whatever they have.

The chinks make all the hardware. They don't give a flying shit about a new iphone. They arent cucked by their corporations like we are.

this

I'm angry at normals for killing the UMPC before it could even take off.

>iPajeet?
WTF, I hate indian apples now!

Windows 10 isnt shit, it just needs a lot of tweaking to make it perfect

WinXP was just Win2000 with bloat. WinXP SP3? now that's something if only because it started to support duo-cores.

Win7 is Vista with MOST of its shit fixed. It's still flawed but it still the "best" M$ could do in modern times.

>Win9
What? Leaked Prototype? Win 8.2?

This is just retarded

So was 5 then?

current android phones are as good as or better than iphones in design and software etc

their profit margins are so big that even if no one buys them at the retail price (a lot of people will) they can just lower the price a bit and they'll still make a killing

In China Apple products only are bought as a status symbol, people who want phones for the sake of phones buy local. The 8 will sell poorly in china because the X is marketed as the more 'premium' phone, so it will the the device people buy for status.

Why the hell would anyone ever wait in line for a phone? If they cant ship it then they can fuck off. Seems like they just want to draw in crowds to buy there other consumer grade trash that will be obsolete in 18 months.

The iphone in China is bought as a status symbol so peoplthere e don't upgrade based on specs if the phones look the same because everything they need is done throught WeChat

>design
comes down to personal taste so meh
>software
hell no, the only benefit android has here is not being locked down

fag

iPhones are made in slave factories for pennies, it doesn't matter to Apple if you don't buy, the loss is negligible.