Two armed men who took hostages at a church near Rouen in northern France are dead and one hostage has been killed...

>Two armed men who took hostages at a church near Rouen in northern France are dead and one hostage has been killed, police and media have said
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/gefahr-durch-salafismus-verstaerkt-im-visier-in-deutschland-leben-rund-7900-salafisten_id_5095588.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That counter really should be changed to "Hours"

>2 for 1
best we can hope for these days

When will France join the African Union. They really don't belong in Europe.

imagine living in france or germany right now lmao

?

In a church of all places and they killed the priest. Can't wait until they're all purged from the west.

This is a direct act of war. Sadly christcucks won't do anything.

Terrorist hellholes

But t b h, i don't really want to visit Gothenburg, Malmö or Stockholm

I think he's trying to say you have too many Muslims already.

What about all that "turn the other cheek" shit?

that's why christianity is such a weak pathetic religion

in the past people simply ignored that part and did what they had to do, now they ignore the entire bible accept for that part

In most places, absolutely nothing is happening

>tfw there is a terrorist attack every single day
>tfw the memes became our reality
>tfw the terrorists are islamists in 95% of the cases and still sandniggers in the rest
>tfw many of them are fresh refugees
>tfw yuropoors will still only care about "muh morality" and "muh children refugees"

This is the end, lads, isn't it?

>all countries surrounding us get terrorist attacks while being more tolerant and less cucked by American imperialists than us
ayyy

>implying the smaller towns are any better

This shit will apparently make irreligious people more sympathetic to Christians...

live will continue normally for us, with more control, less freedom of speech etc. But that's the way people want it, so they get it. I don't like the latest developments, but what can I do realisticly? If I die that sucks, but the alternative would be spazzing out and make the situation even worse for the rest of us.

this is the western attitude that will fuck you in the ass
>haha MY house isnt burning
>who cares

Don't worry bro. We're all a part of something inconceivably large and nothing that we do or don't do really matters at all.

gay pride will come soon in amsterdam right? i have a bad feeling. it's such an easy target.

I feel rather safe were i'm right now (living in the forest)

This is the grey period before next world war. Just waiting for the trigger event really.

>until the very moment a terrorist personally murders me it's all fine and dandy

It takes a government to go to war. Europe removed all religious influence from the state after the enlightenment, and so now all the church has is soft power.

The Pope's army is just a few Swiss soldiers.

>This is the end, lads, isn't it?
I doubt it. A tipping point will have to be reached at some stage. When that happens, you'll begin to see the inevitable reactionary backlash to all this runaway liberalism.

As Wilders said: "Mocht het ooit tot rassenrellen komen, wat ik dus echt niet wil, dan hoeft daarvan niet bij voorbaat een negatieve werking uit te gaan"

Makes sense. Sweden is great as long as you stay out of populated places.

It's pride week in Stockholm this week ;o

You just figuered out the way of thinking in western europe.

Is it even safe to visit for tourism right now?

>Wanted to go to Oktoberfest
>By the time I actually visit Germany it will change to Waterfest like in that Ben Garrison comic

No it doesn't, these islamic attacks prove that. ZERO christian mobs have been formed to retaliate. Yes, they will have the "we are civilised" and "christianity is peace" excuse, but that's just fucking bullshit. Look at the history of christianity, it's all war and fighting. Why hasn't a single christian group in france formed to retaliate for all the attacks?

I'm not condoning mob justice because I don't want to go to jail. Just saying.

To many hunters in the forest

Maybe people will sympathise with Christians in Muslim countries now because stuff like this happens somewhat often in places like Pakistan

Google translate got a bit shonky at the end of that quote. What did he mean by this?

They slit the priests throat.

Western media has been using the death of Christian Arabs to demonize ISIS for ages now. Nobody seems to care outside of Christian Arab communities.

If it ever comes to race riots, which I really don't want, then it doesn't necessarily have to have a negative effect.

And how many houses are burning? Almost none. Statistically, it doesn't even matter.

None of the other attacks were specifically targeting Christians. If this keeps happening there will be vigilante groups of Frenchmen attacking mosques though. Nobody can tolerate this for much longer.

It's a clear act of terrorism and moreover one against christianity. Now our government can't possibly keep the "muslim dindu nuffin" message as France's main religion is being harassed. Now they'll have to take a side.

Probably even safer than before, as the politicians want to prevent further attacks, because they want to get reelected. The Oktoberfest is a big and somewhat "important" tradition and it has been attacked before (in 1980). The oktoberfest is a big tourist trap anyways. If you stay in more rural areas you should be fine, but obviously I can't guarantee that you won't be blown up.

There's nothing to do, the country is doomed

La Republique has no religion though

>France's main religion
>christianism

nope

>France's main religion is being harassed.
Apart from some regions most of the people are now atheists

>Now they'll have to take a side.
Of course they will. It'll be "#notallmuzzies"

How can one man be so based?

Islam means peace.

this picture is bizarre

reminder that french love to think as themselves are religious and christian, whereas they spend their day trying to get as much pleasure as possible.

The full quote is this:

>Wat wilt u dan dat ik zeg: landgenoten, trekt ten strijde tegen criminele allochtonen? Ik zit hier juist om te voorkomen dat er rassenrellen uitbreken. Maar ik wil er dus wel iets aan toevoegen. Mocht het ooit tot rellen komen, wat ik dus echt niet wil, dan hoeft daarvan niet bij voorbaat een negatieve werking uit te gaan. Met die rellen schudt de samenleving de politiek wakker en dwingt haar alsnog daadkrachtig in te grijpen, voordat het echt te laat is en er misschien een revolte uitbreekt.

which means

>What do you want me to say otherwise? "Compatriots, prepare for battle against criminal foreigners?" I am here for the very purpose of preventing racial riots to break out. But I do want to add something. In case it does actually come to racial riots, which I do not want to happen, then we don't have to presume it'll have a negative effect [his Dutch here is spotty, so it's hard to give a literal translation]. Those riots will serve as a wake-up call for society and the politicians and forces them to act decisively at last, before it's really too late and a civil revolt breaks out.

>less freedom of speech

You already have no freedom of speech, Helmut. BTW our media have been shitting on you and Merkel for the past 2 days. Oh, sweet justice. Western yuros were calling us savages for not accepting rapefugees - and lookie look what's happening now.

>wake up
>read the news
>still no attack today
I knew it's a matter of hours.

no its not
there are a million new migrants there
already a large population of local muslims
even interpol says there are possibly hundreds of potential terrorists in yurop right now, mainly ex fighters of ISIS

dont go there

this happened months ago.

It wouldn't matter if Poland accepted a million refugees. They'd immediately leave your sad poor little country for England or Germany.

Old one

The priest was the black guy in that picture

so its all right then?
you are next herr Fritzl

>the guy killed was black

really makes you ponder

>You already have no freedom of speech

Memes aside, as long as we stay in the tight boundaries, it's okay. I don't care if you shit on Merkel or not, I'm not a big fan of her and haven't been since she has been reelected. There's not some kind of "Führerkult" that surrounds her and there are at least a bunch of people who want her to drop her office. I can't blame you, I never thought that letting all these people in was smart, so I even understand you eastern europeans.

Predict leftist responses
>if Christians didn't spread hate and weren't so intolerant this wouldn't have happened

well the only 86-year-old is the priest in the background.

I guess they couldn't handle his truth bombs

actually i'm wrong

it's the old fart left of him, sorry i wanted to believe

Go to eastern europe instead.
Visit beautiful Prag-the czechs are great beerbrewers too and dont have to hide behind the german ones, or go to some place in hungary/poland.
Slovenia is a beautiful and safe country too.
Oktoberfest is outside of rural bavaria just a tourist trap anyway.

oh

really makes you think still

JUST IN:
>Europol estimates over 400 IS-sympathizing towelhead radicals in EU right now
They now this, how come they let them in?
Is Europe retarded?

>Praise tolerance for half a century
>Get beheaded
There is no god.

>400 IS-sympathizing towelhead radicals in EU right now

There are more than that in the city I live in.

>Christians
>tolerant

yeah, if there was your pedo ass would be suffering in hell right now

>over 400

you dropped some zeros m8

Considering the amout of rape and murder whites commit, middle-eastern crime in europe is non-existent.

>I am here for the very purpose of preventing racial riots to break out

Cuck

I would be more worry about getting your shit kicked in for being brown in europe. Jump the fence before trump builds a wall and return to your ancestral lands.

No, user. Those are supposed to be the ones turning into terrorists right now.
Europol has dibs on over 400 possible terrorists waiting for the right moment to strike, is doing nothing and the border/whatever EU authorities let them the fuck in.
Orban's wall was not a mistake.

Condoning racial violence is political suicide in Western countries, Luigi.

>Now our government can't possibly keep the "muslim dindu nuffin" message
>Now they'll have to take a side.
Wow you are about to be sorely disappointed.

Thanks guys. I don't know what Germany was talking about, you're alright.

>This is the grey period before next world war. Just waiting for the trigger event really.

>Europe, 2020
>Refugee beaten by police somewhere on the Balkans.
>Merkel announces that the European Union is now at war with the Balkan states.
>Turkey enters with Germany, Russia enters with Balkans
>The Arabs unite and form a third faction
>Japan invades China
>North Korea invades South Korea
>Switzerland invades Luxembourg and Liechtenstein
>France surrenders
>Spain starts a civil war
>USA staying neutral until it can see who is winning
>UK starts making documentaries and movies glorifying their tremendous impact in the war
>the Emus rise and take over Australia
>I finally force myself to go to the gym
>Bannerlord still not out

KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

>focus.de/politik/gefahr-durch-salafismus-verstaerkt-im-visier-in-deutschland-leben-rund-7900-salafisten_id_5095588.html

7900 salafists in germany, 2250 are being spyed on in my bundesland (federal state) and I bet there are even more than that "under the radar" that the authorities don't know about.

>Bannerlord
The only thing I worry about the roach crisis atm is how it will affect the release of butterlord.

I just wonder, how do they spy on them? Quite spoopy really.

What. The.
FUCK.

>Finns retreat to their memebunkers, never to be seen again.

facebook/twitter. Durkas love to durka there.

Really, that's it? Does not make me feel safe at all.

Wow this post made me angry

They use trojan viruses and stuff like that.

You want the CIA treatment in freedom land then?

Man I remember how I told my ultraliberal yuppie grandfather about how we should cooperate with the syrian government and other secret services in order to screen the possible ISIS guys who come back+the converts we know about that left germany to fight there.
Then accept the islamic state as a state.
Declare a status of war with it.
Then imprison all people who were screened as prisoners of war with the according legal status.

Called me a nazi and got mad lel.

>French
>living

They promised early access or some playable beta version for Christmas.
Also promised open source modding kit, so the mods should be glorious, if only the damn thing gets finished and runs well.