IT HAPPENED AGAIN

>IT HAPPENED AGAIN
>Shooting reported at Berlin Hospital - BILD; Details soon

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/schuesse-in-benjamin-franklin-krankenhaus-in-berlin-14358192.html
nuernbergbad.de/uploads/media/Flyer_Baderegeln_Arabisch-Deutsch-Somali.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so a doctor was killed, right? and then the shooter killed himself? you're using the trm 'terriorist attack' very loosely

depends on who was the killer and what were his intentions

all murders are terrorist attacks now

You never know. They might be just killing one person at a time.
Although you're probably right, it most likely is a disgruntled employee or somebody's relativd mad at the doctor after a patient died

this one probably isn't islam

***relative, pardon me.
It will all be revealed in time though, I am sure. I know Berlin has a high % of Mslms and Middle Eastern immigrants

So Muslim = terrorist? That's it?

Playboy yarak super yarak MC yarak McYarak yarak yarak yarak.

Religious ones, yes. Many of the """moderate""" """secular""" ones, too.

Pretty nice of him to do it in a hospital

Anyway are we just calling every random shooting a muslim terrorist attack now? Half of them in the past week haven't been terrorist attacks at all

If they commit an act with the intent to create terror or strike out in the name of their religion or IS then yes. That goes for all people though not just Muslims. The cop killings in Baton Rouge and Dallas are acts of terror.

This is fucking hilarious already

So are the killings of unarmed civilians by American police also acts of terrorism then?

>The cop killings in Baton Rouge and Dallas are acts of terror.

If we want to be precise, only attacks on civilians are classified as terror attacks, they have a plan to strike terror in general population

attacks on police/military are acts of war, in strictly textbook sense

Would you describe Hiroshima and Nagasaki as acts of terror?

Individual or NGO killing civilians for political intent.
No. It may be a war crime, but even that isn't guaranteed.

Terror tactic is exactly what bombing civilian targets is.

>killed himself

Yep, probably a Muslim. Whites usually have the decency to try to flee or serve prison time.

>t. black hand recruiter

Oh, I see "police", not soldiers. No, that's just illegal, unless it was done with an intent other than policing.

>try to flee or serve prison time
You mean except for almost every school shooter ever?

buy they were both valid military targets

The intent isn't terror and they aren't doing it in the name of some greater organization/belief. Besides some of these altercations were violent when the shooting happened, some the cop panicked and the recent one the cop when asked why he shot the autist guy's wrangler said, "I don't know."

It was a calculated tactic in a brutal war. Most acts of violence in war are intended to cause panic/terror of the people in charge in order to force surrender. So yes but it's a grey area.

>Berlin
wew lad, it's fucking nothing.

Our national news state a church in France. You mean there has been another terrorist attack today?

>be European
>get shot

What do you mean? What's wrong with Berlin?

yes

It's a shithole full of crime, foreigners and leftists

American bombings during WWII were deliberate in their attempt to create terror.
So it was 'terrorism'.

Where else did the Mujaheddin learn about it but from the best? The United States of America.

>Muslims murdered my own people but because it was in a certain location of my country I don't like I'll pretend everything is okay

murriturd logic

Who said it was a Muslim?

please use

faz.net

as source for German news.
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/schuesse-in-benjamin-franklin-krankenhaus-in-berlin-14358192.html

>benjamin-franklin-hospital
Berlin is the cuckest city in the world I guess
And one city I once lived had the Bem[sic!] Adam Barracks.

Also yay my bann is over...did you know you can get banned for pretending to be 15?

Poor kid, reminds me of myself when I was his age.

>2014
Germany is world's most peaceful country
>2016
Germany gets 7-9 terrorist attacks per week

what happened in between? just kidding everyone knows

The Americans at least tried to avoid too many civil casualties, sometimes.
That was the whole reason for daylight raids and the "Mark XIV Computing Bomb Sight" .

Britts only did night raids.

All of them except the aryan german were terrorist attacks

Its not grey at all, its perfectly clear. We just cant call it terrorist attack since it were muh brave heroes from USA doing it

we need to arrest more anti migration germans! this will surely help the situation!

>Germany gets 7-9 terrorist attacks per week
No, that's a rather new situation here.
Crime skyrocketed though

>every inch of Japan is a valid military target
lol, America switched from precision bombing to saturation bombing just for the Japanese.

>That was the whole reason for daylight raids
'On the night of 9–10 March ("Operation Meetinghouse"),[12] 334 B-29s took off to raid with 279 of them dropping 1,665 tons of bombs on Tokyo.'

>tfw Europoors kept posting that "one mass shooting each day of the year in the US" picture
>tfw we will soon be able to do the same with them

>The Americans at least tried to avoid too many civil casualties
'The first B-29s to arrive dropped bombs in a large X pattern centered in Tokyo's densely populated working class district near the docks in both Koto and Chuo city wards on the water; later aircraft simply aimed near this flaming X.'

It's Merkels fascism enabling move. She thinks several stepps ahead.
>Leftists think muslims are peacefull
>Let's get 2 million of them in
>Muslims behave like animals
>watch leftists slogans getting busted
>Free Comradeship on the rise
>AFD and Pegida positions are now mainstream
>"Identaire" movement is networking in Germany
>Facebooks censorship personal is collapsing. They are flooded. And it's not even intentionally.
>Thanks Merkel. Becomes the official greating for people to get rid off with parliamentary democracy.
>Even my foreigners and immigrants adress the refugies as vermin, now.
>daily rapes of teenager between 10 and 13...wtf...are Arabs all pedophiles? Reaktion: nuernbergbad.de/uploads/media/Flyer_Baderegeln_Arabisch-Deutsch-Somali.pdf
>Daily terror attacks in Bavaria.

We will escalate that further. There have already been many burning Refugee homes. Escalation drives further escalation.

That's something else. The Americans also had concentration camps for japanese, pretty much like ours or your aborignal-child-detention-centers.

Their procedure in Germany was much more humane. They just didn't consider japanese humans. They even refused to arm their own black soldiers and had them fighting unarmed in the pacific war.

At least the US troops didn't ate Australiens alive like the Japanese did.

War is the finest our for the worst people. And at the end one parties demons is condemned and the others parties demons are honored heroes and textbook rulemodels.

So the IRA is not a terrorist organisation?

I never heard it was eaten alive, sounds like bullshit.

I have no qualms about cannibalism by necessity; we all say we wouldn't do it but when you have literally no other food, you can eat a dead body or be a dead body, and your brain won't let you be a dead body.
Australians pushed Japanese POWs out of moving planes...alive. Australians actually did so much shit Japanese stopped surrendering to Australians at all.

>Their procedure in Germany was much more humane
Yeah, cause Germans are White.
The nukes weren't terrorism, no, that was just a scientific experiment on the effects of actually using nukes on a country, like radiation on people and soil.
The firebombings were definitely terrorism. It was their literal goal.

Yeah, there's one in France and one in Germany. France one was a priest and other people being beheaded

>The Americans also had concentration camps for japanese, pretty much like ours
Yes, yes, I'm sure the nazis kept the jews well-fed and let them entertain themselves with games of soccer

Wir schaffen das.

This is a fun conspiracy theory. I'm going to start sharing it around.

>German government pretends to be retarded in order to facilitate the creation of a Fourth Reich
Has a great ring to it, don't you agree?

>fourth reign is yet another failed German empire
Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

*reich

If I was australian I'd bring up shit from 70 years ago that happened between now-allied nation states instead of what happened literally hours ago and which will shape the future of humanity and be the defining battle of our time to score some petty political points because I am an indoctrinated leftist whose country is too irrelevant to have borne the weight of difficult decisions at any point in its past, or will ever bear at any point in its future

That would make the story truly perfect. Merkel becomes Lady Hitler and tries to purge the lesser peoples leading to Germany losing a third consecutive World War.

What's this m9 I'm struggling to follow your meaning. Are you opposed to the people talking about WW2 bombings ITT, I don't get that either. Mass shootings are way more exciting.

I'll still enjoy my new Dutch bike

They couldn't feed the because railways were targeted in bombing campaigns and food was cut.

Auschwitz (or one of them) did have a pool.

>WEW
>E
>W

send them here. vietnamese people are very friendly and tolerant.

Well meme'd

>leftists
what the fuck is wrong with leftists? you do realize there are leftists who think EU should fuck off and immigration is caused by merkel needing more cheap labor right?

Terrorism is literally America's fault.

>I know, we'll fund the Mujaheddin! what's the worse that could happen?!
>I know, we'll take out Saddam Hussein! what's the worse that could happen?!
>I know, we'll take out Muammar Gaddafi! what's the worse that could happen?!

I'm no leftists friendo.

No shit, nearly everything bad in the world is America's fault.

Doesn't mean yurops should do nothing about it.

>euroshoots

>Be American
>wake up
>get shot

>Be European
>wake up
>get shot

>Be Mexican
>wake up
>get beheaded

>Be Argentinian
>wake up
>lose a football cup

>Be Japanese
>wake up
>get molested

>Be Muslim
>wake up
>explode

>Be Turkish
>wake up
>fail a coup

>Be Canadian
>wake up
>have a fucking leaf for a flag

HOW CAN HUMANITY EVER RECOVER?

What can they really do though? The political climate just won't allow anything to be done.

>Terrorism is literally America's fault.
You're reducing the muslims to the level of animals; they're the ones making the moral choice to commit terrorism.

But muslims are animals.
You're responsible for giving guns to monkeys.

Revolt, hang their leaders, initiate a true European Reich, give blood to Khorne.

They are a different culture and you forced your democracy and freedom on them when they are clearly not made for it.
Humans ARE animals, and animals have their own comfortable environments.

>they're the ones making the moral choice to commit terrorism.
Those nations didn't have as much terrorist in them when before you got rid of their government.
You give guns to rebels to revolt against their dictator governments. Trying to recreate the oh-so perfect USA in the Middle East.
It's honestly fucking childish.

I guess it's bound to happen, I just fear it will take a very long time to get there.

Pretty much.

Wow, Common Core, this took you a long time to figure out. But you finally did.

Murders happen all the time, you are just selectively paying attention to this one because you can use it to further your racist viewpoints.

there are hundreds or murders every year, most of them done by white men..are all these murders done becuase of white supremacy? should we ban white men from this country because they clearly are vile killers?

shut the fuck up retard.there is not going to be a race war. these people are now part of livemand culture and they will marry your sisters and daughters. deal with it. get off the internet and do something useful with your live.

The difference between murder and execution is only a matter of authority.

then how did u get rid of the excess skin

Authority is given by a country's people since it's a democratic government, so technically execution is murder approved by society.

Which is why most of the people won't see it as a murder, but carrying out justice or whatever name they give to it.

No, which is why it's not murder but justice being carried out. Legitimacy is all.

Problem is when robert johnson starts shooting everything that looks more or less black and thinks his badge allows him to do that.

Definitely.

>The Americans at least tried to avoid too many civil casualties, sometimes.
That was mostly just rhetoric before the war to justify spending big on bombers. The intent was always to terror bomb the shit out of the civilian population, but the general public didn't need to know that.

Shhh, do not tell them that white people do crimes too. You will hurt their narritive.
Just like they spam here about Polish being evil, when we know most polish people are like any other ethnicity, you have the good and the bad in it.

White people commit crimes far less often than non-whites.

'gno'

Not news

Hey man, you want crimes? we can do crimes beyond your pathetic stabbing and shootings.

cant tell if trolling or genuine lefties