What the actual FUCK is his endgame

What the actual FUCK is his endgame

enforce prime membership by law
alexa implanted into the brains of the masses, scan brain activity and bombard your vision with advertizements
self driving blockchain spaceships

Crashing retail... WITH NO SURVIVORS

To surpass Apple and to create the biggest company in the world.

If I remember correctly Jeff Bezos is expected to become the first person to cross 100 billion personal wealth mark.

Also Amazon as a company is expected to become the first company worth over 1 trillion. Currently both Amazon and Apple are worth 900 something billion but Amazon is closing to 1 trillion.

being remembered as a rich piece of shit like Steve Jobs

Bump

* buys you *
nothing personal kid

he just wants to sell books

He sells whatever the fuck he wants

congratulation

amazon is the best thing to happen to consumers in the last 50 years, fuck muh small business shitters

/thread

>Gates 61
>Bezos 53

These people have at least 60-70 years of life left with future advances in healthcare and all their money.

Will we see the first trillionaire?

its a platform for running a small retail business without the overhead of a physical location. its bad for walmart

To sell you Farmer's Insurance.

he looked like a human gerbil

There's not even a billionaire yet you stupid yank

What does vin diesel have to do with technology

There are already trillionaires but the work from the shadows.

Retail market monopoly. Not so far fetched to be honest.

The only thing I leave the house for now is groceries, and soon I may not have to.

Your friendly librarian selling books and shit.

Fucker who deals with souls, devil asks him for permission to buy souls.

Reminder he got replaced by a CIA agent. Amazon is literally a government retailer seeded by spooks

He doesn't have one. He's just a greedy prick that wants more and more money forever. He's nothing like Gates or Buffett.

No they just don't count all their wealth.

example: The King of Saudi Arabia

>There's not even a billionaire yet you stupid yank
this is what you get when you keep mixing up your commas and decimal points in your number system.

Is this the new CEO look?

There is no endgame. Every corporation exists to generate wealth for its shareholders. That's it. There's no deeper meaning to it.

Fucking wish my country had amazon more tightly integrated.

Now we have small business fucks forcing government to put a good old 35$ max limit on purchases abroad. Anything above 35$ gets a nice old 50% of purchasing price (if you buy something for 100$, you now have 50$ tax you also have to pay :))))).

Small business still fucking charge more than 150$ (usually a good old 200-300% profit margin just for importing some shit from dealextreme) for the same fucking product that is 100$ abroad so nobody shops at the stores except old people and idiots who don't trust "things bought abroad" but buy the same fucking thing from a small business retailer.

Thankfully my GF is American so I just get her to buy me shit when she's visiting her family.

This I got amazon premium in my Eurocuck country but it's nothing like in the US. Prices are jacked, selection is way worse, and the delivery times all over the place. Sad.

to have everything be quite his tempo