Stop hating it works well

Stop hating it works well.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it doesn't. Stop shilling it.

They will all submit to w10 after 7 becomes outdated and obsolete. Just accept w10 as your waifu for eternity. Your resistance only makes her clit harder.

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
Stop using random third-party scripts to disable telemetry.

If you can't even find the option to disable automatic restarts then you can't be trusted with running an outdated computer.
Normies need to be forced to install updates because if you don't then wannacry happens.

No, stopping hating it doesn't work well.

it got "memory management" bsod yesterday while shutting down. what kind of shit OS crashes while shutting itself down?

Is it so hard to type net stop wuauserv in an elevated prompt?

enjoy your propriatery bloatware botnet wintoddler install gentoo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
am I cool now Sup Forums?

Ive submitted sadly

LTSB is ok at least

>no wsl
You're missing out.

>Stop! Hating it! Works? Well...

no you dumb frog poster

Well the only rational reasons to use windows is
1. Hardcore Gaming Still if you have new as hell overpowered gaming computer that eats most advanced games for breakfast. Windows still is alot better at taking care of this monster than linux.

2. Professionall job programs that can run without scratch only on windows without WM. And they dont have alternatives

Otherwise its more wise to use linux

my words, the best OS hands down

No, they won't. It'll be another Windows XP scenario.

>t. win 7 user 4lyfe

t. poojeet shill samefag

Random third party scripts?
You just have to disable only ONE service from services.msc. That’s it.

i really want to use windows if not for the pajeet-stigma around it. CEO being a literal pajeet doesn't help either, and i really can't stand pajeets after visiting sri lanka ( close enough )

First part of the post is not related updates, just a thing that always comes up in these threads.

poo in loo, rajeet

DESIGNATED

>steals your data

8.1 works better for me.

i don't see what's wrong with this picture

I don't hate Windows 10, I just wish Microsoft would give back user control over updates. Give back update settings.

Bullshit, I walked into a lawfirm this week and they all ran fuckin Windows XP. I see stuff like this all the time so no Win7 is gonna last at least 15+ years if it's anything like XP.

>I walked into a lawfirm this week and they all ran fuckin Windows XP
That's pretty bad but as an attorney I constantly get newsletters from the ABA and my state bar association about taking proper steps to protect client data. My company still uses Windows 7 although is updating to 10 this year.

windows 8.1 master race