Why does Sup Forums think turks are not white? is it a meme or do you genuinely think they are not white

Why does Sup Forums think turks are not white? is it a meme or do you genuinely think they are not white

Answer mee!

is this white?

Turks look different from us. And often have other eyes, ugly weird noses and small foreheads. I don't know why Americans consider all Eurasians white. By American standards even Moroccans would be white.

*caucasians

>The current U.S. Census definition includes white "a person having origins in any of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."

first you should give a comprehensive definition of who is white, and how it differs from non-white.

how many turks have light hair and blue eyes? thats right
i just answered your question

Alot of them have green eyes which most people consider "white" and they typically have light skin

anzu proved the world turks are white

only haters keep hatin'

She's albino

We are not white, we were never white, we never wanted to be white

We are proud yellow steppe people and we will make europeans our slaves

>italian
>white

You are South Euros Who got raped by semites and mongols

Small forehead part is not true
Actually It's a stereotype for armenians in turkey
This. Tengri bless you

No fuck off Luigi we are not european we have nothing in common with europeans it was us who assfucked the semites and the mongols are our steppe brothers

Turks are european

That's the Census. Your average white American only thinks people with 100% native European ancestiry is white and some groups like southern Italians and Greeks are pushing it.

can't wait til ISIS drops this faggot over a roof once sultan Erdogan consolidates power

white can not be a muslim except French and Brits.

weird noses ? :-((

giorgio my son, we are whiter than you.

2bh we're as white as Greece, Italy and Spain. In other words, not at all.