Other urls found in this thread:

fractuslearning.com/2016/01/07/memes-connect-with-class/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up
Remember they are paying more than $40 000
for that one

Holy fuck this must be a joke

>still better than greek

Even if this isn't an edit I would believe it.

Internet "culture" has been a cancer that really started to take hold in 2008 and is now in nearly every facet of society. Couple that with the leftist indoctrination camps that are universities and colleges, and you yuros are going to see the death of America sooner than expected.

to be fair ice cream sandwiches really are quite nice

ahaha

>death of America sooner than expected.
cant wait

fractuslearning.com/2016/01/07/memes-connect-with-class/

I've noticed a lot of American teachers do this (putting memes or cartoons in their lectures), even some university professors do it. The lectures are usually still fine, I think it's a mix of trying to "engage with the youth" and just amusing themselves.

How is that going?

>my culture is changing and I don't like it!
Get used to it.

Good goy, tell him!

>implying change isn't inevitable
>implying you aren't just a regressive alt-right fedora

>when you got a good education in a private school and don't understand what that plebs are talking about

>what that plebs are talking about
Yeah I'm sure your education was great

>danish """""education"""""

I always hated when they made you draw stuff.

I think it's incredibly insulting to ice cream sandwiches everywhere that they're compared to pooland.

more like instagram the road to insanity

Thus internet culture is a cancer in our education system. Private schools is the best way to get a good education.

That "culture" is infantile garbage.
>inb4 someone points out the obvious parallel with Japanese culture
Still marginally more respectable than talking like a fucking child and communicating your ideas through macros featuring kooky-looking animals desu.

i had an English teacher who was a SJW and a memelord, she inserted memes into her powerpoint presentations

afterwards she started talking about gender identity. i wish i was kidding