youtube.com/watch?v=0YFh38ImZ58
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgVlRdO72U
youtube.com/watch?v=ENMzcvQVvzA
youtube.com/watch?v=mx19mhqlZi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a jew

dude women lmao

I want to kill protestants in the streets of Paris with her

She could strangle an elephant with those hands.

Honhonhon.

out of all the leaders we have they had to choose her. she wasn't even an official ruler.

FFS 2k

But could she spelunk an elephant's ass?

don't forget that there will be no France in the next battlefield about WW1, too

the female quota in civ is disgusting, they keep assigning literal whos instead of some of the greatest men in history to some civs for that reason alone, and I'm pretty sure catherine de medici never legitimately ruled france, she was queen consort and regent at one point, but never monarch, not to mention she is regarded as a particularly shitty regent.
but hey at least she existed, unlike dildo.

eh, not the most obvious choice, but not the worst either

Didn't they have Jean d'Arc in Civ III? I can't remember.

>he gets very angry at historical inaccuracies in videogames

They've done this before. They replaced Justinian with Theodora the Whore.

I understand that they were sick of constantly rehashing Napoleon, but why not pick LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE? You could have Charles de Gaulle for muh Foreign Legion, Louis XIV for muh musketeers, Louis XVI if you want to be a controversial edgelord, Saint Louis for muh crusades, Napoleon III for muh railways. But no, they went with the wife of one of the least important kings of France. Seriously, her biggest achievement in French history was bringing over Italian chefs who revamped French (courtly) cuisine.

Meh, Jeanne d'Arc at least was a military leader and is actually a revered icon in France everyone knows about. That's not on Theodora levels of retardation, that's just on Ghandi levels of retardation.

It's not about that, it's about pandering to a demographic that doesn't even fucking buy the games.

Hardcore history/grand strategy nerds don't buy Civ games though.

Neither do feminists. I don't demand 100% accuracy, the only thing I ask about a game featuring historical rulers is that they're actually rulers.

>are U serious ??? It's for the Protestantslaughter in 1572 ? France got many illustrous rulers than this. I'm in state of choke.

Civ is not really a grand strategy game, though

>mfw the only 4X I ever finished was Colonization

it was a nice game

I'm no history buff but I'm pretty sure she did actually rule France at some point.

They didn't pick Jeanne d'Arc because she is a saint and associated with the Christian Faith. Thus the potential of offending shitskins, or the liberal media, grows massively if they use her.

>inb4 Austria is led by Maria Theresa again because we never had another female ruler

>I'm no history buff
Clearly. She was part of the influential Medici family and became queen consort to Henry IV of France. That's it.

Claiming that she was the most powerful woman of the 16th century is also pretty retarded considering Elizabeth was actually a queen regnant, something France literally never had because Salian law excluded women from ascending to the throne.

>Napoleon replaced by Catherine de' Medici
>No France in Battlefield 1

Feels good seeing the French slowly being removed from history.

sounds like the perfect candidate to represent a civilisation

I don't think Austria is even in the game at all.

Anglo conspiracy

AGAIN

She became regent after Henry II died though. She may not have been monarch but she did pretty much rule the country.

meh, we've been in it in some form or another for a while
if the Zulus get to be in it every fucking time surely they won't remove us either

youtube.com/watch?v=9vVGQThK01M
youtube.com/watch?v=FkIT6iMeYjE
youtube.com/watch?v=0YFh38ImZ58
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgVlRdO72U
youtube.com/watch?v=ENMzcvQVvzA
youtube.com/watch?v=mx19mhqlZi4

Feels even better to watch the UK become history.

She was a regent for Louis XIII, a LITERALLY WHO? king who was so irrelevant he ended up dancing to the tune of Richelieu. You know, that guy who was prime minister? Who loved collecting diamonds? Who had such an extensive network of spies he knew the Austrians were moving to strike Venice before even the Venetians knew it? The guy who would be perfect for an espionage-centric France? That guy who would justify a unique infantry unit (the musketeers)?

They're stretching history as thinly out as possibly to squeeze in another woman, as they did with Theodora. And Dido.

French are faggots so it's natural for them to be ruled by women.

I recently bought Civ V: Complete on Steam. What a shitty game with absolutely 0 depth whatsoever. Everything is so simplified it might as well be a fucking mobile game. The game holds your hand constantly too.

Some of the frogs seem to like her Think you're overreacting tbphwu.

>Irish population in 2016 is lower than it was 150 years ago
>Irish language is moribund
You can't win against the eternal anglo.

Say the guy ruled by a nigger

>t. Paradox Interactive employee

REEE VIDEOGAMES STOP SHITTING ON OUR HISTORY

Well, yeah. Even EU4 has more depth than Civ V.

>implying I dont want more waifus in my civ games instead of some baguette manlet

I thought civ 6 has multiple leader choices, no?
Still this choice is pretty funny
>french woman remodeled as some jew dev's mom
OY VEY

Depth isn't always a good thing though. White noise technically has a lot of "depth" but that doesn't make it interesting to look at.

>he doesn't want to be ruled by a stronk goddess
truly americans are faggots

>Manlet

Francis 1 was about 2m
The Iron King who inspired Game of Thrones, about 1m90
Get on the level of French kings

The sad thing is that the Irish language will probably end up outliving the white anglo demographic.

>Hürrem as the ruler of Ottomans. :^)

>But no, they went with the wife of one of the least important kings of France
Although I agree with what you have said before, this sentence is absolutely retarded. Henry II is one of the most important king of the Valois dynasty (exit Philip IV, Louis XI, Francis I and maybe Charles VII for muh Jeanne d'Arc)

Henry II was a very important reformer and made very very important choices (even though a lot of them were bad e.g. ending the treaty of Cateau-Cambrésis)

>to Henry IV of France
You obviously meant Henry II..

>That's it.
Bullshit. She ""ruled"" during the reign of her sons (at least Charles IX and Henri III, I admit that Francis II was controled by the Guise family).

Our language will definitely outlive yours though. Irish isn't on either of the Voyager spacecraft phonographs, so when the earth dies, so does your language.
Even Welsh got on there (somehow).

Wait aren't confusing Catherine de Médicis (wife of Henry II, Valois dynasty) and Marie de Médicis (wife of Henry IV, Bourbon dynasty) ?

I don't "like" her. She is the best possible female leader in French history but picking her over Henry IV, Philip Augustus, Louis XIV or Louis XI is incredibly stupid.

>Even Welsh got on there (somehow).
To be fair, Welsh is an actual language still spoken in parts of Wales by people who grew up speaking it as a first language.

Irish is spoken by half a dozen old farmers, but like a quarter of the country claims to speak Irish because they learnt it at school (and forgot everything apart from some basic phrases).

looks male desu

She was pretty based desu, brought many italian intellectuals with her who definitely changed french culture for the best.

Would be QT if she have better face.

>Salian law
Clearly you're no history buff either

>tfw I will never be French

Louis XVI was 1.93m and De Gaulle was 1.96m
Based af

Not much worse than having Friedrich the great ((Never ruled anything close to a unified germany)) or Bismarck ((Never even ruled Germany)) as leaders of Germany in my opinion.

>de'
>'
The fuck this apostroph even means.

it's Caterina

You're literally a faggot. Both Bismarck and Frederick are great statesmen, the first one was the de facto mastermind behind German unification wars, and Frederick turned Prussia, destined to be the main German state, into one of the great European powers. Both of them are much better than fucking Maria Theresa whose "accomplishment" was losing two wars.

They're trying too hard to put women leaders into the game

as a tuscanian i couldn't be happier

Cute dress desu.