France YET AGAIN led by an Italian

>France YET AGAIN led by an Italian

How cucked can one nation be?

>How cucked can one nation be?
I would like to refer you to the year 2016, when Muslims are constantly terrorizing the populace, but all the populace does is wring their hands about Islamophobia

>western character design

>characters are stylized and imperfect instead of noseless bug-eyed alien children
Fuck anime. Civ has been doing it right since before you were born.

They should behead that ugly chin.

i don't want to break it up to you, but none of your leaders from 1066 onwards were english. your empress was german, the queen who defeated the spanish armada was of french descent.

>Some foreign Queen no one ever heard before
>Ruled or 12 years
>Put as the face of France instead of Charlemagne or De Gaulle

Fuck that! I'm mad

>no one ever heard before
Goldstein pls

>Queen no one ever heard before
She's the most famous french queen after Marie Antoinette.
Still pretty ridiculous t put her there instead of Louis XIV, Francis I, Philip II.

I heard about the Medici family but who the hell is she?

>French leader
>Is an Italian
>For the second time

Louis XIV, Francis I, Phillip II, Louis IX, Richelieu..

>Catherine de Medicis
>unknown
Wut

>ruled 12 years
What she did during the reign of her three sons is what matters. She was a pure mastermind

>Put as the face of France instead of Charlemagne or De Gaulle
Even though your picks are shit, I agree. I wait for Louis XIV or Philip Augustus

>Francis I
Utter trash
Louis XI or Henri IV are better choices

>playing a Civ game after II
>playing as the French faction
I'm not sure which sucks more dick.

google Saint Bartholomew Massacre

>gave birth to 3 kings of France
>very cultured women
>tried to save the Valois dynasty with very good mariages
>tried to save France during the Wars of Religion
She was pretty based

The only reason I know about he Medicis is because I read books and study history (didn't get to that era yet), but what really pisses me off is that the didn't out an authentic French person this time.

Also
>Charlemagne
>Shit

>made french official language, influential in making it the world lingua franca til 1918
>influential in french renaissance, brought de vinci in France and bough the Joconde
>First king to send the one who discovered canada for him, despite tordesillias

>trash

You sir, have shit tastes.

Greek leads Egypt, Italian leads France
Nice game retards
They need to make William of Orange the British leader

>a brit talking about cuckoldery

Are you sure you don't have some french blood Nigel?

she looks alien enough to me

>Charlemagne
why would you put a German Kaiser instead

>made french official language, influential in making it the world lingua franca til 1918
Had no merit, literally any king would have done the same thing, French was increasingly popular (especially at the Sorbonne)

>influential in french renaissance, brought de vinci in France and bough the Joconde
Brought italian influence during the Italian wars a.k.a bloodbath during which Francis got completely btfo

>First king to send the one who discovered canada for him, despite tordesillias
Ok that's a good point

>You sir, have shit tastes.
t. someone who chose Francis I over Louis XI

> Germans still think Charlemagne is German
pls user...

ahah more like italien LOOL

More like
>charlemagne
>french
No french identity yet at that time, he was frankish. Might as well call him belgian (from his birthplace) or german (since franconian was a germanic language).

oops

You just have to understand that French will always say Charlemagne is French and German will do the same, only to trigger each other

why don't they use this qt instead

He was closer to being a German than French

>Brought italian influence during the Italian wars a.k.a bloodbath during which Francis got completely btfo
He was just greedy. He could have settled for Lombardia and piedmonte yet wanted naples and tuscany, of course this would anger the pope and give a way to the spanish. Should he have settled with his gains Italy would've started in tuscany and venice would've been independent. (>tfw it's close to what padania-fags wants today(minus the divided between france and venezia part))

So the leak is accurate.

Still Frankish King, son of Pépin Le Bref, Frankish himself

>Napoleon
>Italian

You made muh dick diamond, greatest ally

>Italy in BF1 while Fronce is not
>now this

Stay cucked frogs

Because she never lead the country

Why not have an unbiased country like England decide?

>you will never make sweet love to her
feels bad frogbro

Because France and Germany were the same country under Charlemagne, so technically, he can be both French and German

Carlo Magno was actually Italian

B-but her holy purity... Still glad to sniff the air she saved

>William of Orange the British leader
Arguably King Billy was more important than a who only accomplished fratricide and fucking Julius Caeser and Marc Antony.

That's a model holding props. Real life Joan was a homely sheep herding whore who practiced witchcraft.

Joan was basically a medieval tumblrette. No wonder the French idolize her. Thank god she was sent back to hell. Satan's three heads are already chewing on Judas and some Romans but I'm sure he has room for Joan in his anus.

Hmm, are you talking about the famous viking king Karl Magnus?

she was a qt, please don't ruin it

Please we all know Chuck the Magnificent is just a time-travelling American.

This is now a Jeanne d'Arc thread

Uh, Séarlos Mór was Irish.

That butch dyke boy haircut is a turn off. Those were probably painted by French homosexuals(redundant I know).

How many women leaders will there be?
inb4 all

I wouldn't mind Poland being led by loli Jadwiga, but that probably will come in some shitty dlc that costs as much as the game.

Probably

short hair, best hair

>Scythians
ayy
This must be a joke.

also using the same rulers as always for most known civs is lame as well, whoever made this is a fucking faggot

Cuck taste

You know this is the official list, yeah? It's not like they're overdoing it with returnees. France, Germany, Japan and Rome have all new leaders. Moreover Elizabeth and Alexander are no longer in despite being in every previous game.

t. faggot

The one between Germany and Greece can only be one of two options: Georgia or Ghana. Ghana is more likely.

>tfw two nigger civs in a release game

The self-hating White Ameripig has done it again

They must have Portugal.

Actually I take that back, they may be using Ghana for the Ashanti empire in which case it is a superior choice to the Zulu

I would gladly have Finland with Alexander I as leader.

So progressive. I can't wait to buy this great game with great womyn as leaders.

>young pedro II

Old Pedro II is the best leader passing through

The Franks were a Germanic tribe that originated from the Rhineland.

you're a tool, in the past game many female leader choices like maria theresa, elizabeth and catherine made much sense, this can also make sense.
>m-muh oppressed males
fucking childish retards

You know that feel, huh

>House of Tudor
>Walsh
Excuse me?

You mean Dutch ?

Sorry, Charlie is ours.

At least it's not Napoleon again but I wished for De Gaulle.

That French Queen is the only awful character you can feel butthurt about.
And maybe adding Scythians just so they can use Tomaris, but it's fine, Scythians are completely forgotten by everyone so any kind of attention helps them.
Jadwiga is 5/5 choice, unless they make her look like a dyke, but that would be unforgiveable, she was a cute little loli and died being one.
No other strong wymen in the game. Victoria and Isabella appeared in previous games and Catherine II was replaced by Peter.

Fuck having borders and shit.

Tell me, britbongistan

how does it feel to be ruled by prussian ? :)

Is the plan to teach the exclusively male audience of these games women can be not useless too while actual women consume other media that doesn't say that?

wew she really enjoys that sword's hilt

Henry Tudor was Welsh

T R I M O R E T A

I'M WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR MY ENEMIES STOOD NO CHANCE

THEY CALL ME THE FIRST ENGLISH KING ALTOUGH I COME FROM FRANCE