Thank you based Turkey for inventing Coffee. I use my cezve every morning...

Thank you based Turkey for inventing Coffee. I use my cezve every morning, instead of a drip filter like my fellow American plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

turkishcoffeeworld.com/History-of-Coffee-s/60.htm
wilanow-palac.art.pl/jerzy_franciszek_kulczycki_the_founder_of_the_first_caf_in_vienna.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Franciszek_Kulczycki
youtube.com/watch?v=im--ElgXmDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_tea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Turkey invented coffee

>2016
>not using a spoon

Ok I know you're trying to shill your crappy copper pot, but here's the path to the best coffee from someone who has tried it all:

>get dark roast beans, whatever you prefer
>grind as finely as your Japanese grinder will go
>put a few spoonfuls in a cup
>put a small amount of slightly off-boiling water (from your Japanese water dispenser) into cup
>stir with spoon
>let sit for a few seconds
>fill up the rest of the way with water
>stir again, let sit for a few minutes for the grinds to settle
>drink

Really that's all you need to do. But have fun with your new little toy.

>In the Ottoman palace a new method of drinking coffee was discovered: the beans were roasted over a fire, finely ground and then slowly cooked with water on the ashes of a charcoal fire. With its new brewing method and aroma, coffee's renown soon spread even further afield.
turkishcoffeeworld.com/History-of-Coffee-s/60.htm

>Japanese

trashed

Frog squish coffee is easier and nearly as good

Ey, good tastes man.

They drank coffee because Islam didn't allow wine.

>CHINADA
>he doesn't know this is a Japanese owned website

Americans have interesting logic

Turkey may have invented coffe but we made it popular in Europe after Battle of Vienna

wilanow-palac.art.pl/jerzy_franciszek_kulczycki_the_founder_of_the_first_caf_in_vienna.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Franciszek_Kulczycki

>coffee
enjoy your cortisol

What you're referring to is "Qafe Botz," or Israeli "Mud Coffee." It's like Turkish, but made by just putting the grounds directly into the water and letting them settle.

I prefer to use a cezve since you can boil it twice or even thrice for a stronger flavor. Also,
>copper
Although it boils slower than copper, use a stainless steel cezve. The acids in the coffee wear away at the copper, giving you copper poisoning if you use it daily.

>coming from Chinstralia

Best coffee coming through

>be Turkey
>invent coffee
>abandon it

I love Japan.

日本もオーストラリアのことが好きね~

turkish shitskin in america

youtube.com/watch?v=im--ElgXmDc

what's worse, being a weeb or a chink?

really hard to say

there's no way people drink coffee in the UK more than tea

>turkish shitskin in america
nah I'm mostly of German and Ukrainian decent m8

>good taste
>anime
lol
weeb

What if I told you

it was a meme?

ukrainians are subhumans with a lot of turkish and turkic influence

My family left at the end of the 1800s for the US, though

They were even more subhuman at that time and all whites in America descent from European scum.

Actually their tea is very good as well, I mean the way they prepare it and the tea itself as well

>all whites in America descent from European scum
May inquire into your lineage, sir?

very unhealthy
too much sugar in every cup

Tea>coffee

i am a Greek

Cause you're a chink, in denial.

>people who drink tea with sugar

>sugar
>unhealthy

please see

Turkish tea is amazing on a hot day.

Nice b8 senpai but anyways i hope you enjoyed it.

>b8
How is it b8? I'm literally sipping Turkish coffee from a glass right now fampai

I put honey in my hot tea if I want to sweeten it

Iced tea however
As a southerner i am by law required to drink sweet tea
I live in the south so sweet tea

I add no sugar, aroma is better

Idk why that last sentence was in there

However did you know in the state of Georgia public schools by law are required to serve sweet tea as an option firing lunch?

chink

>However did you know in the state of Georgia public schools by law are required to serve sweet tea as an option firing lunch?
This is sarcasm, just so everybody knows. But yes, we do love our sweet tea.

t. georgia peach

Not entirely sarcasm
There was a bill proposed to the legislature about requiring sweet tea and making it a misdemeanor to not serve it

I believe this was back in 2003 or something

The bill read as follows:
(a) As used in this Code section, the term 'sweet tea' means iced tea which is sweetened with sugar at the time that it is brewed.
(b) Any food service establishment which serves iced tea must serve sweet tea. Such an establishment may serve unsweetened tea but in such case must also serve sweet tea.
(c) Any person who violates this Code section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature."

>In 2003, supposedly as an April Fool's joke, the Georgia House introduced a bill making it a "...misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature" to sell iced tea in a restaurant that did not also offer sweet iced tea on the menu.[5][10] The bill never went to a vote.[10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_tea

April Fool's, boys!

Thank you, based USA, for inventing the most simple and efficient way of making coffee. Even though I drink it like once in a month.

No problem, Russia-bro.

I read it was invented in some Arab place by Arabs

Part of the Ottoman Empire so euros didn't care, just called it Turkish

Same way Arab immigrants to South America were called Turk because of their ottoman passports.

yoğurt, baklava, döner etc are turkish as well, don't let them filthy greeks tell your otherwise

Nah, Döner was made by Kurds in Germany. The others are regional foods Turks adopted when they came from Asia.

The Curds obviously invented cottage cheese, dork.

Kek I guess that too.

Damn Kurds, pretty inventive with their food.

ottoman and seljuk empires were also kurdish :D

I just stated the fact that Kurdish immigrants in Germany invented a simple dish. Not that they owned a whole empire lel

>that pic
It was invented long before immigration dumb kurd

>It was invented long before immigration
You saying that proves you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

It's common knowledge that it was invented by immigrants in Germany. Ask any German, they'll know.

>an American using a džezva

oy vey, now I've seen everything.

>the fact
döner was first introduced in anatolia during 18th century(or earlier), what evidence do you have that Kurdish immigrants were the ones that invented Döner in Germany?

also from wikimemia
>In his own family biography, İskender Efendi of 19th century Bursa writes that "he and his grandfather had the idea of roasting the lamb vertically rather than horizontally, and invented for that purpose a vertical mangal". Since then, Hacı İskender is known as the inventor of Turkish döner kebap.[6][7] With time, the meat took a different marinade, got leaner, and eventually took its modern shape.[5]
>Shawarma is an Arabic rendering of Turkish çevirme [tʃeviɾˈme] 'turning', in reference to the rotisserie-cooked nature of the meat, which "turns" around an axis.

whichever way you spin it döner/shawarma/gyro is a turkish dish, stop trying to steal other peoples cultures you kurdish swine

But you're missing one point user
Kurds invented fire during 19th century and paper in 20th century

Turks or Kurds idk but the one in sandwich form that people know as döner, not just the meat, was invented by immigrants in Germany
>Although the claims of multiple persons to have "invented" the döner in Berlin are questionable, it is the distinctive style of sandwich that developed there, with abundant salad, vegetables, and sauces, sold in large portions at affordable prices, that has become one of the top-selling fast food and street food dishes in Germany and much of Europe, and popular around the world.

>kurds invented sandwiching things now
may tengri never leave me in the position of a kurdish nationalist

KeK

>stop trying to steal other peoples cultures
Ironic when this whole thread is Turks claiming ""Turkish"" coffee invented by Arabs in Yemen.

>invented coffee
ahem

its an american claiming that turks invented coffee
we never said such a thing lol

Turks are just greeks in denial

Fucking Arabs I hate them...

Stop with your butthurt kurd you're being funny
It was an american said coffee was invented by turks

love you too sweetheart

I don't hate you

yet today you need to look very hard to find a decent coffee in Poland

>arabs
>tunisia
wot?

you are berber not arab desu

>not having porcelain cups

You're almost there just buy get porcelain cups :DD

But with a glass, you can see the grounds and you don't get a surprise mouth full of sand :DD

Someone told me that the Israelis drink Turkish coffee in glass cups too :-D

Or just don't be a fucking caveman and use a chemex

All drinks:
Cold >>>>> Hot
cold brew errything

Iced coffee is good, but I prefer hot for a pick-me-up in the morning.

The healthy amount of tea you can drink each day is bigger than the healthy amount of coffee.

Why haven't i think of it before?

>tea
>coffee
>healthy
drink water bitch

Today I've had, in order:
>1 cup of coffee
>4 cups of Rooibos herbal tea
>1 latte

I'll probably have another cup of Rooibos before bed. That stuff works wonders for when you have a cold.

Why not all of them? Just saying you should drink more than a couple of coffees every day but you can drink pretty much all the tea you want.

Literally why would you drink Fiji water? That stuff is expensive and tastes bad.

Join the refillable bottle master race, brah

Cause it tastes good dude, tastes like solid rock plus the bottle is aesthetic
and cause $2 for 2 liters isn't bad, VOSS is the expensive water. Arizona tap water is trash and im too lazy for a filter

>im too lazy for a filter
You have to change them like 4-6 times per year, dude. And it takes like 5 minutes, tops.

>tfw Turkish but don't like tea and coffee

I also hate ayran, tastes like cum.

>tastes like cum.
>i know how cum tastes like

>he never accidentally came in his mouth while fapping

low test beta detected. must be from all the test killing caffeine you consume

>he never tasted someone else's cum
this is what i call beta, it takes balls to fuck a man in the ass dude anyone can fuck a woman

That's almost like French pressing lmao