Currently de-googling my life because I'm over their fucking shit. Only issue is I use android on my phone...

Currently de-googling my life because I'm over their fucking shit. Only issue is I use android on my phone. Any advice for using a Google-free android phone (and I mean zero Google services.).

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
plasma-mobile.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just install LineageOS (make sure you have a phone that is supported) and don't install gapps. It's very doable. Everything you might need is on F-Droid.

If you are very autistic you can use ReplicantOS, but LineageOS is enough for me.

Buy VPS $5 a month to host Mail-in-a-box to host your own e-mail. You can also use Protonmail or whatever other meme Sup Forums recommends. As a bonus you can use it for cloud storage, contact sync, calender sync, photo storage, etc. It's really the full package.

One thing where I haven't managed to replace Google is search. So others will have to advice you there.

Anything I missed?

What's the easiest way to get everything off my gmail account to a bew provider? Gmail is the only thing holding me back from completley de-google-ing myself.

This phone but it's still in development it's better than Android.

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

Buy yourself on old Nexus 5 unlock the bootloader and flash plasma mobile OS to the Nexus.

plasma-mobile.org

Go ahead, call the cops. They can't un-google you.

For search, try DuckDuckGo.

Did that recently myself. I actually took advice and made my own domain, running through enigmail (for encryption) in Thunderbird. If you look up "Google takeout" It will let you download everything in your mail, photos, drive, contacts and everything. then you just need to change your emails as you log in to your accounts. one week and everything was done.

>caring about the google botnet when javascript is the real threat

Javascript is bad. I'm currently going to school for Information Security and almost any hack can be done through shit javascript.

Is it possible to remove gapps if I already installed them, or do I need to flash OS for that?

installing a rom without gapps is a bad idea

That's why i installed pico version of them.

Yeah, you can remove Gapps. You'll need to be rooted though.

Most custom roms come without Gapps by default and require you to flash an additional zip file with twrp or similar to get them.

>duckduckgo comes with iOS natively
feelsgoodman

Already done that. Will look into it.

Just say no to the smartphone meme. I recently got rid of mine for a basic flip phone. Best decision of my life.

>Currently de-googling my life because I'm over their fucking shit.
Why's that?

>youtube
hooktube / play in mpv
>email
cock.li
>cloud
nextcloud
>google search
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances

duckduck are jews

Am a SearX fan.

What is a good mail app for android and/or iOS? Bluemail is compromised.

K-9 mail + OpenKeychain

>Gives user data to NSA/CIA
>Sells user data to large corporations
>Want to be the internet thought police
>SJW's that fire people for hate facts

If you're using your default ROM it's likely you are being spied on and mistreated.

> searx

Why isn't that being shilled more on Sup Forums, it's amazing.

>android
>google-free

lmao. Android is insecure botnet by nature and there's no way to avoid it. Get a fliphone.

cause cuck cuck go/startpage shills immediately start bad mouthing it and complaining about it

Wileyfox

I use Qwant instead of Google. Pretty amazing.

Switched to LineageOS.

>wants to stop using google
>doesn't realize that a huge chunk of the web uses javascript from google
>such as Google Tag Manager
>and Google Analytics
FAIL
A
I
L

iOS is also a threat to our sensibilities

>cock.li
Nobody cares about this piece of shit meme tier e-mail service that caters to pedophiles.

>what is privacy badger

Get the fuck out of this website. Seriously reCAPTCHA is a Google service.

>searx
>hackable
No thx

Theyre all shit.
> Google tracks you we dont
Literally just "doesnt use cookies or JS" yet their back end is going to track all things possible esp since they started using their own crawler

block it retard