What was your last experience with Indians Sup Forums?

What was your last experience with Indians Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/user/LewissTech
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Cops-Bust-Illegal-Pot-Shop-Pretty-Dank-on-Pembroke-Drive-PD-446865403.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worked with them at AT&T. Most are very nice and polite people. But they don't know that deodorant is a "thing" in the US. So these dudes would play ping pong on their lunch breaks, work up a nice pungent aroma, and get back to work.

They would stink up the immediate area in front of their offices. It was like the smell of rotting onions.

Disgusting. Other than that they're cool. If they can make it to the USA then they're not your poo-in-loo pajeets.

>if they can make it to the USA
How much of an ignorant cunt pajeet are you? It's easy af to get a US visa. Any pos get it.

Meet an indian who thought me good pickup lines. Now women flocks to me in masses!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

They are like white people, but they just smell bad

I called my ISP to upgrade from 100mb/s to 1Gb/s last night, and a she-pooinloo was who I got on the phone.

kept getting email from some Indian intel support guy to rate their services

Indians smell so bade they borderline make me puke whenever I'm around them.
Digusting monkeys

Indians always overpromise, always under deliver.

Don't trust their fake enthusiasm. Almost every group project I had in uni with a street shitter ended up with me doing his/her work.

she was cute

zero. i;m a femanon, btw

curry niggers is not a term of endearment

open vegana

:^)

>United States
Absolutely disgusting pajeet.

I bought some curry. The restaurant owner was nice, he gave me bread (19kr) for free as an extra (as a promotion as he had just opened the restaurant). My stomach got a little upset so to speak but the food was good.

how does it feel knowing no matter where in the world you escape, or how many passports you get, you will always be indian?

not too bad i guess. i was born in america so most people dont treat me like complete dogshit.

I went to an Indian buffet, people were and nice having a good time etc. Was cheap.

youtube.com/user/LewissTech

They can't speak clear English and smell like a poo

I have a medical phone service and my doctor is from India. She's very polite and usually very excited that all I ever want is a prescription refill and not a cancer diagnosis of the phone like everyone else.

Over the phone, rather.

lmfao

earlier this year i was supposed to partner with a paki pajeet, ex friend ex roommate, we left texas to san diego, he eventually kicked me out of the business, he used me for my ideas and even used my name Pretty Dank
i was super excited and ready to put my money into a company car and more seo/marketing but then he started making up lies ultimately forciing me to buy 2 flight tickets costing me 1000$
once i got home and processed everything (i was pretty high every hour for 3 weeks) i asked him to at least pay half of my ticket costs he didnt want to, i was furious but eventually let this all go back in april

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Cops-Bust-Illegal-Pot-Shop-Pretty-Dank-on-Pembroke-Drive-PD-446865403.html

some Kumar called me and told me he was from the Windows Security Center and that he was investigating my computer for sending out bad packets to the internet.

Of course it was cheap, the cook who prepared your lunch wiped his ass with his hand before he made your food.

How are you going to sit here and act like you were going to invest money in to a company when you couldn't even brush off $1000. If $1000 was a lot to you, you were going to make a donation, not am investment.

t. my ass

yesterday, actually

> credit card interest rate scam caller calls me
> says his script
> me: i backtraced your number with my skills and i'm reporting you to the internet police
> he laughs like hehehe and hangs up

Sounds more like inexperience. The Indians I work with all have 5+ years with the company and won't promise shit if they can't 100% guarantee it'll get done.

i was never supposed to leave back to texas, he said his family was coming to live in the house and didnt want me living inside after he had promised i could live there while we start up. he offered the garage, i accepted, then he came back and said that cant happen, forcing me to buy a ticket 3 weeks from that day for 350, then a couple days passed and he made up another lie saying his company is flying him out to turks and caicos (he still had a job at the time) i asked to see proof of departure date and he couldnt provide, i knew what he was doing at this point and just wanted to get out of there, so i got another ticket for the next morning for 600, i was didnt have money to spend like that at the time

>How will pol ever recover?!?!

Not Sup Forums though.

Microsoft Support

OMG. Learning Java right now. I don't want to miss the hype train this time.

No, Pajeet. This is in an elite university where best of your best get in. They're still shit compared to their white/chink peers.

There is an indian dude sitting across from me right now

do indians ever touch butts when they shit together? i imagine a culture would form from their strange behavior.

I live in Silicon Valley, all the Indian people here pretty much keep to themselves. But that is sort of true for everybody, so I dont know if that is part of their culture or if they are assimilating here. When a older Indian couple walks down the street the wife walks 10 paces behind the husband. Only the over-50 people seem to do this.

Your stomach was upset because he had bust a nut in it

>be me, a waiter
>at work
>Pajeet comes in with 2 buddies
>they had been drinking
>they eat and nothing goes too different from the usual pajeet bs
>they finish and pay
>ask for change because pajeet is a cheap fuck
>no_tip.jpg
>i go to get their change
>drunk pajeet tries to follow
>loses balance