Thoughts?

Thoughts?

wh*Te race will go down

>russian company puts some ads on Facebook about BLM faggotry
>OMG CONSPIRACY TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION

>british parliament holds huge meeting where they circle jerk on camera about how evil Trump is
>nah that's cool

That's why you should have racially homogenic society. Otherwise the potential division becomes a potential card in the game and I don't mean the game the the population likes.

Lynch the niggers Russia is the last bastion of hope for the white race

mfw I'm a poorslav

Russia is so anti left it makes my dick hard

This

They only bought like 100k worth of adds, literally nothing compared to 9.8 billion.

Also pro-theft. Russians are literally niggers of the east.

Oh please, 'stealing' isnt a nigger thing, its a British thing.

Is faking Olympic drug tests nigger-tier?

Oh, so it's the Russia propping up Dindu Lives Matter! What a surprise.

>blaming the russians for shit every libtard was plastering all over facebook at the time

>thinking emoji

Sup Forums will defend this kike. nothing gnu here.

>american fucks with a country
>a security institution within that country starts to look at america
>sees some patterns
>start poking and look for cracks
>cracks do develop
>"hmm maybe if we fuck the socio-demographics up to levels different than norm we can fuck up usa"
>obviously they have no interest in interpreting anything through a lens of ideology (good/bad). it may work, it may not. there exsits a clear mission and that's all.
>set up "the playground" like a web
>cracks open up even more
>at this point it's game over for the american, at least in the long term, because he can't just backpedal and say "haa! we see, but we're suddenly foo/anti-foo now". just reversing the attitude does nothing but only continues to open the crack even more. america as you know it, or as you as an average person want it, will be eliminated. that's the only laser-precise target and no matter what you try, everything will be made to come closer and closer to that target. be one side or other, it doesn't matter at this point.
but after all, it's you who made the problem in the fist place, they just exploited it. gg.

Do you think targeted ads in the hope of polarizing a nation is a form of 'cyber terrorism'?

Is colluding with a hostile foreign power to subvert the democratic process treason?

WTF. I love Hilary Clinton, Wars and Saudi Arabia now!

Russian government isn't involved

1. facebook refused to show the content of the ads
2. when it was found out by other people looking into it, the ads were pro-clinton, not pro-trump
3. it was some $100k, in contrast to the $1+ billion spent by clinton in the campaign

The US is on a crash course for oblivion. It'll be fractured into disparate states/regions within the century.

As if the West was any better.
>it's ok if they steal the entirety of a countrys resources and future as long as they wear suits and are polite
kys anglokike

Targeted ads are a form of cyber terrorism because they require a massive privacy breach to be implemented properly.

>I love Saudi Arabia
but of course