So my old mouse buddy is finally kicking the bucket, switches breaking, cords fraying...

So my old mouse buddy is finally kicking the bucket, switches breaking, cords fraying, and I'm in the need of a new mouse.

I've gotten too used to the palm feel of this mouse, but I'm looking for a worthy replacement.

Also, mouse thread general?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT
youtu.be/Rtt5qwYDasw
amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50/ref=sr_1_2/132-9003460-1291034?ie=UTF8&qid=1506481841&sr=8-2&keywords=mx518 logitech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roccat Kone Pure Owl Eye

What's your opinion on the EMP? The size seems closer on the EMP model but I can't find an exact comparison.

zowie

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT

I can't speak personally for the EMP but I hear it's good if you have giant hands.

The Kone Pure Owl Eye is slightly smaller but it still fits my hands perfectly. From reviews I read, give my suggestion a shot first.

logitech pro, zowie fk1, dm1 pro

no other mouse matters, not even slightly

The logitech G403 is the best mouse currently.
Ignore the 402, it's completely unrelated.

I'm a long-time user of that same shape/size from Logitech and I love my new G502. It's a great large palm grip mouse.

Why don't you just build your own mouse using your old mouse, a couple new switches and a cord?

logitech g502, love it and have had no problems after 2 years

I went from g500 to g502. They're functionally identical, but I enjoy the extended finger rests as I have large hands.

The only downside is I cannot get quality PTFE feet/skates for it. The chinkshit is absolute garbage and produces more friction than the stock feet. Hotline and tiger something were their names, stay away from those. I'm using prototype hyperglides, which they won't sell en masse because it would be too expensive for them.

agreed.

Probably going to return my 203 for a 502. I feel like resting my fingers on the mouse buttons trigger them sometimes. I also need something with a bit more weight.

>The logitech G403 is the best mouse currently.
Came here to say this

Switched to the G502 after the G500 and am very happy with it

+1

+1

youtu.be/Rtt5qwYDasw

Will Logitech ever create a mouse this great again?

They're becoming hard to find for reasonable prices now. No other mouse as been as comfy with as many buttons and certainly not with the epic dual-mode scroll wheel. Sure it could've had a better sensor and better battery life, but this design was the greatest Logitech has ever made IMO.

It's a great mouse if you use a palm grip and like right handed ergonomic mice but it's pretty bad if you play with a claw or fingertip grip.

How is the g502 for fingertip grip? Trying to find something to replace my old deathadder 3.5g.

i contacted logitech after my g500 started dying, and they sent me a free g502 replacement. so maybe you can try that.

amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50/ref=sr_1_2/132-9003460-1291034?ie=UTF8&qid=1506481841&sr=8-2&keywords=mx518 logitech

Is there a better mouse? No.

Hivemind. MX518 life.

g502 looks like overdesigned trash but is a very good mouse

there is a fucking g500 thread every time i come here it seems

i'll post the same comment again i guess

I had an mx518, tried a few difference mice, settled on the g403, it's not QUITE perfect but it's CLOSE and i think the 502 feels like shit is too heavy, the 403 is much closer to the mx518/g500/500s design.

the 900 is better

source: had a 700, now have a 900.

only reason i got rid of mine is because of angle snapping.

Just get a new one, Logitech has a lifetime warrenty and they'll send you a new one, probably for free. and you won't have to send your current one back.

I have no problems with the G502's stock feet using a $5 Staples cloth mousepad, which is actually an awesome, super smooth-gliding mousepad.

Forget about gaming; all the extra buttons are super convenient when bound to shit like copy, paste, alt-F4, page up, page down, etc.

>G900
>Better than G700

Sorry no. It may have better wireless performance and a nicer sensor but it will never be as comfy and doesn't have as many buttons.

I rarely utilized the thumb buttons on my g700, the scrolll wheel is the best I've used though, too bad my left click went or i'd still use it.

I only moved from mine because I wanted the extra buttons on the G600, but I'll forever miss the glorious shape and scroll wheel. Most comfy mouse I ever used.

I really wish Logitech would make a thumb-grid mouse with the same sort of sculpted shape and scroll wheel of the 700, plus the other advances they've made with sensors and battery life.

The buttons were shitty to press tho. I was happy with everything else.

Switched to the G502. Not as comfy to hold and I got hand-cramps in the beginning. But I'm used to it now. All the buttons feel much better in comparison to the g700 tho.

I used the G502 as well, it's alright, but I can't go back to a mouse with less buttons now, and it was still never anywhere near as comfy as the G700.

My razer Naga served me for about 5-6 years I think but now it has the fucking double click issue. What mouses can you guys recommend with numbers at the side? I love to have 0-9 on my mouse.