This or wait for quantum?

This or wait for quantum?

Use nightly now, wait for quantum. Brave is doa contrarian circlejerk.

Your addons will come back, just wait.

That´s basically chrome whit adblock plus,too much ram and popsups.
I use nightly whit adguard.

What about as a mobile browser?

Barve is only good on mobile desu

I don't give a damn about my addons I'm using quantum right now it's too fucking fast not too

Not good enough now, but give it time. It's slowly becoming better and better, and will eventually have TOR tabs, better addon support, and all kinds of shit. Or at least that's their plan.

Also it's the best phone browser right now

It is a bit rough and some insignificant shit bugs out sometimes but it is good enough.

>anime
i'm doing the oppsodite of what you said, thanks.

>wait for quantum
wtf are you talking about?

How's the beta working?

I tried brave and it memory leaked like a motherfucker. Also no mouse navigation by default (i.e. can't use back/fwd buttons).

>Memory leaked lick a motherfucker
That's every browser, user

Go ahead and shoot yourself in the foot. Nobody cares.

>Don't kill yourself

pretty good.

Why do so many people shill this browser? it looks like complete shit (mainly in part due to the safari look and feel). It slso never integrates well with Qt or GTK+ on the machines I have.

>inb4braveshill

Nah, only chrome-based browsers

It's because Mozilla is SJW, and Google is evil, so people are now trying to find alternative Free Software browsers to replace Firefox and Chromium. Brave is shilled because Its creator was CEO of Mozilla before it became what it is now, and got kicked out for wrongthink.

Now as for what the browser actually is, I agree that it's pretty meh right now, but it's slowly getting better. Every once in a while, check back in on it, and there will always be some new stuff. They just added a better script blocker recently.

Is pale moon a good mobile browser?

Just install the Quantum BETA, gramps

Does this piece of shit even support userscripts yet?

Palememe has a mobile browser?

On a side note, I've looked into it, and it sounds like that browser actually has some kind of plan for the future and better extension support/updates, which is what I was most worried about. Might start using it for desktop

where are the fucking addons though

they're both piss

>muh open source
>THERE'S NO EXTENSIONS
FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT