Euros, is it starting to feel like you're living in the U.S. (feeling unsafe)...

Euros, is it starting to feel like you're living in the U.S. (feeling unsafe)? There have been how many attacks in the past week? It's not so nice is it? At least here in America we get shot and it's over with. In Europe you get stabbed, blown up or run over.

It's fine here

still feels pretty comfy

I'm ok I never leave my house

i feel completely safe here desu, sorry you live in a shit neighborhood

>all of europe is the same

>tfw I will never know that feel

This.

>unsafe

>unsafe
You're joking, right?

>all of America is the same

Your country is literally more dangerous than the US even though you guys are 97% white

It used to be worse.

Homicide rates are also declining everywhere in developed world since the 90s.

Only difference is that nowadays when something happens anywhere in the world, you know about it instantly.

Yes.

>Only difference is that nowadays when something happens anywhere in the world, you know about it instantly.
this so fucking much

No

Dam what was going on in 1988?

why are europeans and american so slow
they do not understand multicultural is not safe?
homogenous is safert
make western GREAT again!!!

Nobody asked the leaf

imma cum and rape some japanese toddler my man

>Lockerbie
It's right there in the pic

Feeling pretty safe, thanks for asking.

>mfw bydło thungs who would steal my phone and beat me up for not knowing their favourite football club nowadays wear T-shirts with husaria and anti-islam slogans
I've never felt safer in my entire life than I do now tbqh.
With strange eons, even life in Poland can get comfy.

Why are Polish hooligans so savage? I remember when they went to Bratislava and it was pretty scary desu.

They even attacked our rabbi.

The free movement of people is solely to blame for these attacks, which is why we're leaving. Only the UK is relatively safe because our intelligence gathering abilities are much greater than the rest of Europe and the blessed English Channel.

no because there have been zero attacks in NL.

Jo Cox murder?

I guess I'm mostly referring to Germany and France desu, France in particular. Honestly France seems less safe than the U.S.

Its all good in the hood lad

No, I live in a comfy town in the countryside.

only cucks flee

>Why are Polish hooligans so savage?
concentrated, multi-layered butthurt
being butthurt is an unofficial art form in polan
>rabbi
what

Rabbi of Bratislava went grocery shopping to the city and a mob of Polish hooligans attacked him.

Police had to protect him.

Our Muslim population is too small for attacks but our 1% is 1% too many.
Think ill avoid traveling for a while now.

>W-WE'RE OKAY LOL

You've got your fair shaire of Islamic shitholes, wait before they explode in your face.

Just one week ago, Germans were having the exact same speech: "France sucks lel, Germany much better at integration"

You will be crushed, bombed and murdered just like the others.

>You will be crushed, bombed and murdered just like the others
Calm down Mouloud.

At that time Köln had already happened.
We just have good intelligence, and have long since invested in anti-radicalisation programs.
You guys just suck at maintaining a nation.

Our last 'islamic terror attack' was the assassination of Theo van Gogh by a film critic very passionate about his occupation, that really really did not like his movie.

Yeah, I feel like living in the USA. That's right.

>suicide bomber sets himself off, doesn't even manage to kill anyone
>guy gets an axe, can only kill 2 people
>guy gets a knife, can only kill a pregnant women
>guys swarm church with knives, all killed by snipers, only managed to kill priest

Considering that the average school shooter has more lethality than the entirety of ISIS terrorist operations at this point, I feel pretty fine.

>Implying Jo Cox's murder wasn't done by a little englander

Remember guys, if you voted for brexit, you're a treasonous little shit.

way to completely ignore the Nice attack which claimed 80+ lives and the concert shooting which killed something like 120 people

the deadliest shooting in U.S. history left 50 dead. The last attack in France surpassed that by a huge number

>WE STRONK BIG MUSCLES, YOU SUCK SHIT NATION LOL

See you when you get slaughtered.

>Your country is literally more dangerous than the US
lets be fair here, 90% of all the crime in my country happens in Buenos Aires
I was never robbed in my life, and we don't have mass shotings

>Haha just wait you will have an islamic terror attack before my death, I will find you and rub it in your face, also I enjoy wishing other people misfortune

9/11

still feel pretty safe.
I dunno its just not really scary, nothing really look different.

you don't ever feel paranoid when you're out and about? I don't even go to the theatre anymore because I'm worried someone is going to walk in with a gun and massacre everyone.

Jesus Christ, man. Seriously, you should cut back on news.

I do not wish you misfortune.

But you are deluded if you think you were not attacked yet because you're so superior to us. Be ready for a reality check soon.

I'm not afraid of attacks, because I have a gun and know how to use it.

Dear supo: this post is of course complete fabrication, and I would never even dream of protecting my own life. Hail EU! Hooray for immigration!

No, maybe you should relax.

Carry a concealed gun if it makes you feel safer.

>At least here in America we get shot and it's over with
not if you shoot first faggot

With Vining, you're winning.

Nope. I just watch for cars when I cross the street.
It feels pretty safe.
I haven't been mugged or robbed or anything in my entire life tBh so I can't really bring myself to be scared.