ITT: comfy, non-evil botnets you actually enjoy using

ITT: comfy, non-evil botnets you actually enjoy using.
I'll start

>paypal
>easily make first time purchases with just email + pass, no filling out long forms
>payment details securely stored, no need to let 50 different companies store all your info in plaintext on their """"secure"""" server
>can easily receive payments from all over the world on your own websites using their API, no need to worry about setting up your own payment system

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/08/17/hate-groups-google-godaddy-apple-paypal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paypal
>not evil

Not OP but what makes them evil?

Oy vey.

Paypal is the worst service i have ever used. So many fucking problems even though it's such a big company. Embarrassing

Well, for example, if they find out somehow that you believe things they don't like they will freeze your funds and stop serving you.

Never had a problem with paypal, what do you mean?

Example?

The only example I can think of is if they find out that you're under 18, they can lock it.

fortune.com/2017/08/17/hate-groups-google-godaddy-apple-paypal/

And they can do that years after you have turned 18, wasn't there a ban wave earlier this year?

Paypal is comfy when you are only buying and everything's great, but it their support and policies absolutely suck when you have a case that isn't solved with 2 emails.

>only buying
This. If you just make quick and simple transactions I've never had a problem. Didn't know they were this bad though, or Visa for that matter. Mastercard Masterrace

You're on the side of the transaction that doesnt get fucked. They fuck over the merchants.

>you actually enjoy using
Their only purpose to hide your bank data. They still fuck many in the ass with their returning policy.

> (OP)
>You're on the side of the transaction that doesnt get fucked. They fuck over the merchants.

>trusting merchants

PayPal and eBay fuck over sellers.
Every protection is on the buying side.

>Trusting GookPal

Common practice of paypal to freeze account of merchants for the max period of time they can 180 days and invest the frozen money. At the end of the 180 days they turn the money over without any interest or reduction in processing fees.

They claim it's to prevent fraud and charge backs. As if seizing the income a company was expecting to meet their orders isn't going to cause failed deliveries.

Fuck paypal. Only use it on merchants you hate.

I'm loving their credit offering personally.

Buyer here, why should I give a FUCK?

Don't give a fuck.

merchant here, paypal just werks. never had a problem.

always get through to their call center in minutes, and always talk to competent americans and brits who resolve my problems efficiently. no pajeets stinking it up

This. Fucking kikes have millions in frozen funds accruing interest, which they will hold for the entirety of the 180 days.

Also, no reason need be provided, other than "suspicious business model", or "high volume of sales" where once they were lower.

Even when the customers are happy?

My hate for the jews is now 99/10

Also anything grey market, they will fuck you, when grey market isnt against the law.

Fuck paypal.

as it should be

Until other paypal merchants file fake complaints posing as buyer to lock your account and return business back to themselves.

Great example " not genuine product" when it is.

Shit gets dirty. Lots of cheap tricks by nasty cunts.

Literally the greatest thing to happen to consumers since the invention of the supermarket

> non-evil botnets
No such thing,
Also,
>paypal

paypal will pull money from your account by cooperating with its sister company shitbay should a buyer choose to defraud you with god ebay buyer rights
that's bad enough, don't even need to continue listing

This shit works unbelievably well at integrating all your iShit.

>can freeze all of your funds with absolutely no recourse for any reason at all for 1-3 years after you've provided invoices proving you're a legit business
>enjoy their services

Good joke, OP.

Is there actually a better feeling than ordering some useless shit from Amazon with Amazon prime while being NEET and paying with your NEETbucks without having to work a single day?

Not dealing with crippling depression and loneliness every day

No, it shouldn't.
The sellers need some protection.

Example:
I sold a bunch of old shit I had.
An airsoft gun sold for $120
Buyer received it and claimed it was broken.
PayPal froze my account
Buyer then shipped it back.
The gun looked like it had been dragged through Mud.
Grit all over it with BBs on the inside of the gun
Shit is completely destroyed and unfixable.
I'm now out of $120, and have no item to sell because the buyer broke it.
Account frozen for 30days.

Fuck PayPal.

Shit. I feel you so much bro. Seller takes hit, but seller is individual not a corp.

Shit like this potentially impacts rent and food.

Again, fuck paypal.

Still have 120 days to wait to unlock 2000 .

Itler did nothing wrong.....

>PayPal
>not evil
Did I wake up in bizarro world?

you fhcking faggot paypal is evil

>The sellers need some protection.
but that costs money

why would they waste their money when they can legally just auto grant rights to the buyer with an easy humanless resolution everytime?
They don't give a shit about sellers because there will always be plenty

Trust me, anyone that has sold for a while has horror stories about getting scammed as a seller.

I don't keep large sums on paypal as a matter of principle. I also don't sell any high value items on shitbay. At the end of the day it's just seeing what level of risk you are willing to deal with.

I doubt this. Your product was either shit or it got trashed by the post.

As long as you have pics to prove your item left your hands intact the buyer can't claim shit. You just don't know how to sell.

I've sold tens of items, I have 100% positive rating, and never had a failed sale. Only some niggers who refused to pay, so I just didn't ship and cancelled the sale. Read the fucking rules and stick to them and you'll be fine.

>As long as you have pics to prove your item left your hands intact the buyer can't claim shit
this is complete bullshit

ship a brand new laptop
Go prove to shitbay that you shipped that exact config
Any scammer can steal parts out and claim that it came like that.

ship new item out, buyer claims used and broken
Go ahead and try to appeal and prove otherwise. Hahahaha. You think shitbay cares about you the seller? You think they're going to send a detective to verify you shipped x to y in z condition?
Here is what will happen: you will open a case.
The case WILL BE resolved in favor of the buyer without any human intervention or even a reason. I can guarantee this. The funds will then automatically be pulled out from your account.
>I've sold tens of items
wow, tens of items, that's really a lot. Really qualifies you to vouch for the site's business practices.

What's the max $ you've had in paypal and for how long. No reason to fuck you if you never have a large enough amount in there at any given time.

>got trashed by the post.
Explain how BBs and dirt got inside the gun then
Because I didn't include any BBs or dirt...

windows

100% agree with this. I've sold laptops on ebay before and had this shit happen. Part swappers are sneaky bastards. Sold an old ayylmaoware laptop and the prick swapped the MXM GPU out for his faulty one. Fuck paypal.

Any VPS provider.

Nigger this is why you take pictures before sending it, preferably with a verifiable timestamp(like a newspaper)

REPORT OP FOR VIRAL MARKETING

No one can be that stupid, only a community manager can say good stuff about a jewish corporation.

Paypal is a huge botnet

You bother getting the paypal credit card? 2% cashback is pretty great.

Paypal is god-tier if you're a buyer, and an absolute shitstorm if you're a seller. Even if you have absolute proof that the shit you sold is delivered, the buyer can still fuck your sale up and get a refund.

I wouldn't sell anything using paypal without insisting on a signature upon delivery.

Kill yourself phone poster

I seriously doubt that would even work.
They could just claim it was damaged when shipped.

>owned by mozilla, a nonprofit
>the best read-it-later service
>better than bookmarks
>dark mode for reading
>seamless firefox integration
>pocket stories replaced reddit for me
>can save and download a site exactly as it was
>you can download a Sup Forums thread before it gets censored by mods
>galaxy s7 edge gave me 6 months of pocket premium free

Haha. I did! I am actually dead AND phone posting at the same time, faggot.

I prefer that, too many sellers are fucking chink scammers these days

is PP good for transferring money to yourself from an overseas account or should I use something like transferwise?

Paypal is fine. Pretty sure there's a fee involved, but it works.

Anti-botnet best botnet.

>godaddy keeps sucking dicks
Why does anyone ever use it after their SOPA fuck up?