doing a wank

doing a wank

doing a think

next person to post kpop/cara is gettin lock arf

I make ur girl drop it low for a pill
she put it on her tongue nd I ask her how it feels

First kiss lads?

I was 12 or something

>Me and my best friend took our girlfriends for a double date to the movies, it was The Devil Wears Prada.
>I was really nervous. About half an hour in I started snuggling with my girl, and then we both leant in and started kissing. It was a wet sloppy sensation and I was terrible at it at first, but it felt warm and lovely. Her skin was so soft and nice.
>I remember when I got home I had a moist stain in my underpants from the precum.

Good memories.

turning up to the show sitting in the front row in a black tracksuit

Really wish I had a dog

>So any plans for summer user?

>Not hanging out with your friends?

>You're just staying inside the entire time

>You don't even go to that (D&D) place anymore

My mum JUST now

is he right?

Makes u think

new thread so again, just do this guys questionnaire quick lads, it's not long, thanks xx

dog-man, post more doggo

this is the content i like on my website

LADS, VERY IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10838280
strawpoll.me/10838280
strawpoll.me/10838280

PLEASE stop posting that picture you fucking nonce. We get it, the snickers looks like a dick.

>18
>random club sloot
>have literally only ever kissed random club sloots and it's always been drunk so I don't remember any of them properly
a... at least I'm n..not a kv ri-right?

Got myself a hip flask for swiggies on the stroll

haven't had one yet

going to do a shit

slippery slope

t. alcoholic

Yes.

This whole Tim Byrne business could turn VERY ugly

Be VERY careful /brit/

Turn alcoholic then go to doctor and they give you free benzos to get off the drink

playing the system my lad

this desu
really should lay off

bears watching the bear show

Old friend added me on Facebook today, her life looks pretty amazing. I always thought she was a bit thick but it turns out she's done a lot more with her life than I have.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/533006/london-wall-evacuated-alert

How long until we get hit with a legit one?

tim is the worst singer i've ever heard in my life, he seems to sing in 1 note for the entire song and has no awareness of rhythm

how can he not tell how fucking awful he is?
youtube.com/watch?v=H6yHXr9jqII

>14
>Me and my brother were dating two best friends
>Gave her a quick peck on the lips as I was leaving school on a Friday.

Her name was Jenny.

Same

$220 million
it was meant to be a revolution

i want to go back to being a neet

no one told me normie life would be this arduous, and i still haven't managed to have sex yet

>with a girl who really liked me but I didn't really like her
>just meh

was 16 with a girl that would later become my gf for 3 years. We were hanging out outside and decided to sit on a bench. We were talking about stuff (don't remember well but it wasn't really interesting) then out of the blue we looked at each other the in the blank of the eyes and I decided to go forward and kiss her, leaving one of my hand on her thigh. after that kiss I laughed with discomfort, we kissed again and made out for a bit then we walked to her place which wasn't really far and made out a bit more while feeling each other.

poal.me/ho4xtm
poal.me/ho4xtm
poal.me/ho4xtm
poal.me/ho4xtm

Ours wont be in London. It will be a Nice stle attack here I reckon. The London met and the anti terror police there are fucking hot on it, so many resources being put there, it's probably among the safest places in the UK to be. It's going to happen in a busy holiday town somewhere with a local police force of about 30.

business idea:

start a discussion about gimmicks in paliament

Walking long distance with your house on your back in a desert for days on end with the threat of dehydration/heat stroke/rattle snakes is dodgy! I'll stick to Scotland for now...

>OY VEY GOYS
>I need more shekels to give you your free stuff
>Thanks for the shekels goys, but I'm afraid that this is the end of the line
>Sorry no refunds

awkwardly snogged a chubby slag at a house party when I was 16. she also gave me my first blowjob

saw her at another party weeks later and told people i had a small willy (it's not small) probably because i was telling people she gave bad blowies

but yeah i liked snogging. Real surreal experience. It's lost the magic now that Ive snogged my (admittedly qt) current gf hundreds of times

>poal

grime twats confirmed for runts

>BGMedia isn't on the list

business idea: question are nige about kek and meme magic

First time you snog your gf is the best tho but u cant replicate that

>tfw never had sex with someone I know so no one knows how great a lover I am

would really like a hiking gf

wouldn't even mind if she was sort of a munter

There is nothing more satisfying in life than to see the fear in a cuck's eyes as you prepare to slice through his shield of leftist thought. He may love to see his wife penetrated by refugee cock, but today he himself shall be penetrated by my blade of logic and reason.

true. We were cuddling on the local beach on our first date after been walking around grabbing lunch and coffee. That look to each other in the eyes, that leaning in, and that kiss... its great

inb4 greentext fedora

Hope sooside squad isn't that bad of a flick

harley quinns "lucky you" tattoo above her fanny gives me phallus erectus

*teleports behind u*

business idea:

start digging holes everywhere and shoot the dirt via rockets into outer space. earth will lose some of its mass and gravitiy would become weaker and weaker, until we could lift a truck with bear arms. an economic booms would ensue, AND we wuld finally be able to lift our feels.

out of interest how did u meet her

>hiking
Please stop triggering me...

might play some Sonic CD

good post

WOULD invest

business idea:

escalators on all major mountains

>start digging holes everywhere
>german flag

ah yes

I wish you eternal torment in hell normie scum... i'm looking for a word more vehement, more venomous than scum but I am lost for words. fucking hate you

Current costs for putting things into space is about $20,000 per kg. Don't think it'll work desu.

how about u start lending a hand instead of complaining you snyde little willywranglers

good lad

hohoho normans

it's quite nice innit

>tfw relationship is now at the bickering stage
>getting annoyed with each other for various small reasons
>she's planning on going abroad for a year to teach

JUST

Alright, give us a few trillion and I'll see what I can do.

you should be happy I don't want me gf to leak personal stuff to some people

>$

FOY

ex-gf made this desu

instagram.com/p/BIQLbaSh-b5/

youtube.com/watch?v=AfM8il368Jo

Business idea: Nuke Germany

might put the fan on

i already supplied the idea, it's only fair if someone else makes the investment

>14
>in girls bed on school trip in Belgium
>so user are you really a fridget? (fridget is someone who hasn't kissed with tongues, felt quite old to be a fridget at that time)
>y-yes
>do you want to be?
>n-no
>she kisses me
>also got wanked off 5 mins later
All in all 10/10 memory

I am currently dating an uggo. I consider myself to be a 7/10, possibly 8/10 when well dressed and groomed. I have had a series of 7-8/10 gfs. I am currently dating a 5, or a 6 with make up and in the right top because she's got fantastic tits.

Anyway, I'm not usually one for lowering my standards. But I realized recently that every hot girl I ever dated became hard work after a couple of months of dating, they're all very entitled, and while I enjoy banging hot girls, I would also like to enjoy the rest of the time I spend with them, which let's face it, is about 99% of the time.

Anyway. Three months in and she brings me tea in bed every morning, she never argues with me, even when I'm being super obnoxious, she cooks for me all the time, always buying me random gifts. It's fucking nice, you know? Like really nice. Not to mention the constant back rubs, hair play, compliments etc. I'm actually feeling good about myself in a relationship after several months. Something that never happened when dating a hottie.

>Really makes you think

Not sure if you've noticed but the UK doesn't exactly have a booming rocket industry. We'd have to rely on the yanks or the russians, Which means using $.

i get knocked down
but i get up again

just put the fan on

business idea:

start a british space agency

>That one family member that thinks everything on the electronic jew is gospel

Business idea:

>keep the monarchy

>BUT

>also have an elected person above the president

i wear my heart on my sleeve lads, it's just who i am

>fridget
That's not what it means you dummy

>birmingham

looks like a paki

>Michelle Obama: I wake up every day in a house built by slaves

don't fucking live there then you miserable sow

Grimereporttv desu
SOPHIE WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

this is how i imagine people who like kpop or anime

already is one

kek, tinder, but we used to go to the same secondary school (never noticed her back then though, she went through puberty well). This was the first online kind of meetup either of us had done, and we met up because we lived so close by to each other

Been dating for 5 months now

early dinner for me

business idea:

waterproof laptops so that i can shitpost from the shower

brb ladderinos

business idea: become a janitor

AGOOOO

What does it mean then? That's 100% what we all called it in my school

I think one of the main reasons I'm single is because I want someone who loves me as much as I love myself
And let's get real, that's impossible.

Hmm only got 670 calories left for dinner lads