Lets do one of these

Which countries have you travelled to?
Which was the worst and which was the best?

Sad

don't be sad
it will be okay

you seem intelligent

did you just paint the falklands?
do you want bitch slapped again?

he didn't, leave him alone

he didn't

Have travelled only to Portugal and Switzerland

Ironically, while Switzerland is years better than Portugal, I felt more comfortable in Portugal

Wtf? How did you never leave argentina? You have 5 countries bordering you,just grab a car and go for a ride in one of them.The same apllies to you

Is it normal for a 18yo to have traveled this few?

It doesn't get any better than Switzerland desu

Haven't travelled anywhere aside from being on a military base in japan as a small child

Will probably never travel anywhere until I retire or some shit like that because it's probably too fucking expensive

japan is better

No, it has nips

>no money
>no car
>no one to travel with

and to travel with no money I prefer to stay at home 2bh

I've pretty much loved all places I've been to tbf

Don't come.
Third world brown amerindian shithole.

then take a tent and explore
just carry the tent and head into the jungle

food and water in abundance there, even if you wave your hand across the border you can say you have been there

can confirm this

>then take a tent and explore
>into the jungle
>alone

not if I want to go back home, it's not that easy in this semi-savage brown shithole of a continent

>expensive
How about driving to Mexico or Canada? That sounds cheap as fuck

Kind of weird,I tend to travel outside my home country every vacation I have.Cant bear to stay home during Holydays

Bullshit.Stop lying to people on int.I Went To arentina 4 times and I loved It,amazing place to go sking

Same with me, but I'm a poorfag, living on parents' money. (Well, I think it's normal, I just graduated school this summer)

Romania was awesome too

I just realized how little or europe I saw so far. Time for a road trip

le bongistan meme

>Austria
>worst

How?

>amazing place to go sking

you were dreaming man, no place to skii in this african-like savannah

conchita worst

How was North Africa&Egypt?

kek

Depends! I got a penfriend from Thailand and lived at her house and her friends places, traveled there for two weeks with food, temples, traveling and so on for 450 EUR

lol

We only stayed in the tourist area in the Maghreb but in Egypt I become friends with one of the traveller agency guys and he took me to partys with his friends, was amazing, but we stayed basicly in el laguna, it's a christian town owned my some rich coptics.
On the other side, amazing culture, carthage in tunis was amazing, the pyramids, the temples, you should see them once in your life

Meh haven't trawled in recent times, been to those countries multiple times tho.

.. and I don't have any strong dislike or like that would stand out about any of them.

Thanks for the Info,I was planning to travel to one of those in december,which one would you recomend?Tunisia,Argelia,Morrocos or Egypt?

the people are rude and very unwelcoming. elitist scumbags

and the food is terrible, the weiner schnitzel especially

>A Brazilian who travel

because they're all boring, except Argentina maybe, why would I go to Peru or Bolivia?

What did you like about this place so much

The best and worst is Thailand at the at the same time

Oh forgot I'v been to Bratislava as well on a one day trip.

I'm there now, so i dunno why my flag is still US.

REALY NIGGA ? REALLY ?

because it is cheap as fuck and you could live like a king for one month there?
Plenty of brazilians travel worldwide,If you go to disney or some other common tourist destination it is pretty likely you will find a bunch of brazilians hueing there.

Egypt! Southern egypt for the hotel and only travel with guides

>Weaboo scum
Opinion discarded

better than a baguette fucker

why are you so mad ?

i visited france a lot when i were a kid (i lived in Belgium)
Paris is SHIT absolute SHIT, it looks more like marakesch than a french city, the south was wonderful. steak et frittes were always amazing

South Korea is both the best and worst country I have visited.

I hope I'll be able to give Poland a second opportunity some day, but my experience in Warsaw was simply awful.

How so?

Forgot map

What happened there?

Nothing. It's just like any other european city I've been. But it's darker, colder, uglier and overall sad with the only "redeeming quality" being cheap vodka that tastes better than here.

They told me Krakow is much better and that will probably be my destination if I go to Poland again. Maybe the countryside too, I saw some nice forests in the plane.

I guess he was beaten for looking like a moor

I gotta tell you beforehand, I've never been to the west coast nor the midwest yet but what I can tell from all the places I've visited so far (nyc, boston, baton rouge austin, dallas, houston) is that people are always warm and friendly, I've never felt not even a bit unsafe, and the tourist areas don't seem to be infested with immigrant scum unlike europe. I've truly enjoyed every moment of my stays every time I visited the states 2bh.

I didn't dislike anywhere I went. I mean, I spent an undue amount of time in a tiny boring German village once but that wasn't my choice and also it's not like I'm going to expect a place like that to be super duper fun.

All I got were some mean looking guards standing half way behind corners to deter snipers looking endlessly forward. The actual country could've been a utopia behind their building in the DMZ for all I know.

Poles are actually nicer than the archetype would suggest. Still autistic, of course, but they're eastern europeans and that's to be expected.

Try mixing Japan with... Moldova or Ukraine and you get Korea. It's unique I guess.

Great service, food and generally friendly people and great cities (Seoul, Busan) mixed with alcoholism, terrible driving, pollution, bad plumbing (Seoul smells like kimchi diarrhea). Modern apartment distrcits mixed with old almost favela like "villa" districts.

Next time don't go to Warsaw, it was destroyed and now it's more of a business city, go to Kraków or something.
I'm saying this as Varsovian.

a spanish user told me here once he was beaten in Poland, not sure if he was memeing though

pd: Warsaw is good for the museums only

>went to baton rouge
>didnt go to new orleans
user...

Other varsovians/poles told me this as well, both here and when I was there. Honestly I had no choice but Warsaw, I was visiting friends.

I-I had only one night to travel back to houston, s-sorry. did I miss much?

I hope that your future experience will be better.

Wasn't that a chilean?

Anyway, I did see that poles are way more eager to fight than spaniards, but to be honest it wasn't that bad. I didn't see a single guy getting punched without kind of deserving it.

It should. Is couchsurfing popular in Poland? My experiences in Iran and Turkey told me that you can go to the literal ass of the world and have a blast if you're with locals, shouldn't be hard in Krakow.

trips confirm that you did in fact miss much. you have to come user its the greatest city in the usa! party every night!

I bet there are lots of couchsurfers in Kraków.

Brazil was really shitty in some places but I have a feeling you can have a better time as a rich (by their standards at least) white guy than in the czech republic which was overall just really shady

Norway and US are god tier

You reminded me that I've never been to Switzerland and should change this

>He didnt visit Kos
Disgusting

It's way paler than I expected, hrm.

went to são paulo
it's shit

Whats wrong Erdocuck?

Oh right, forgot worst country. I guess Estonia. Dull, depressing place, I'm sorry Estonians

there's a problem though: i don't want to

Cities don't have to look good to enjoy them to be honest.

Never really "disliked anywhere".

added a few things

Mostly based off the people I've met while visiting each country.

this honestly makes no sense, your country is like 10 miles wide. I swear if i lived there I'd leave by accident on occasion.

pic related and the ocean prevent them to leave ''by accident''

I think it's hard for them to understand sometimes, they live on a small flat island.

yes, kinda funny from a brit talking about countries sizes, I would fall into the sea by accident in a walk if I was there

That's true. But Athens is a city that's ugly AND unfun

how are they supposed to cross the andes by accident?

Don't forget the Atacama desert at north, we can't leave this shithole ;_;

this
this
this

However, I have been in Argentina 2 times, Mendoza and Bariloche. But that's about it.

I feel like chileans were severely punished in the draw of lands, you're literally trapped there

the atacama looks beautiful though, 10/10 would visit (in winter)