Hillary Clinton voted for the fucking Iraq war...

Hillary Clinton voted for the fucking Iraq war. That's reason enough to not vote for her - why do SJWs liberal still want to vote for her?

She voted for the Iraq war, you FUCKING retards. You fucking IDIOTS!!!!! That, and she's a wall street whore, FUCK this bitch. What's the attraction for liberals?

Simply because she voted for Iraq is reason enough to fill in the bubble - proudly fill in the bubble - under Trump's name

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her and everyone but like 2 representatives voted for the iraq war and those 2 recieved so many death threats and discommendations that theyre not even in politics anymore...

Trump has never held a political office of any kind and ran his business into chapter 11

Theyre both shit

you forgot to mention she voted for the iraq war

Sanders voted against

didn't bernie sanders vote against ? Or at least famously gave a speech against it in front of an empty assembly ?

jokes aside
i fear for america
both candidates are not a good choice
a retarded flag waver vs a retarded flag burner

no win for the people either way

what does it matter? he couldnt even defend his ideals, how the fuck will he defend a country? fucking old cuck

usa 's future is looking bad. whcih is good for the world, hope this shitty unipolar world comes to an end soon

shes a strong womyn, womyn can be presydynt too

>voting for 'cry baby' Trump

This thread looks like copypasta.

Clinton voted to remove a crazy dictator who was threatening world peace anyway so that's a reason to vote for her.

maybe they could just elect one and then pretend they didn't *wink wink*

Liberals are pro war and capitalism in denial

yeah... right.. sure am enjoying all this fucking world peace since that bastard was removed.

wooptiedoo!

Time to vote 3rd party. Two party system a shit

>a retarded flag waver vs a retarded flag burner

which one is which?

>Bush's and Republicans Idea to go to war
>Dems went along with it cause WMDs meme
>suddenly all this shit is Hilldawgs fault

Hillary haters do some amazing gymnastics to blame everything on her.

Mattis 2016 or I'm not voting at all

>Hilldawgs
>Hilldawgs
>Hilldawgs

But Hillary is a strong woman.

I thought Norway was progressive. Are you a Muslim or an edgy teenager?

How many independent candidates (neither Dem or Gop) can present themselves in the presidential election ? How come none ever emerges ?

based Panama

Donald Trump had the foresight back then to call out the Iraq War as Hillary was voting against it.

>being a low test cuck

suck my dick faggot

Edgy teenager it is then

>f*ck
why are americans so easily offended by strong language ?

Anyone number of people can run, there is no limit, but you need to apply to be on the ballot in each state, so that's 50 different states you need a legal team and X number of backs to even get you name on every ticket for the election.

This hurdle alone hurts many 3rd party candidates simply because they do not have a base of operations in every state like the Dems and Repubs do.

>not knowing the glorious 90's under Clinton
Millennials will never know that feel. That's why a lot of people are voting for her.

>Donald "I am going to sue you because you said I didnt make enough money" Trump

This is pretty much exactly what is happening in America right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

Big Bill co-opted the American left and turned it into Wall Street's left arm. Now it fights for 'progressive' causes like female representation in Hollywood while bankers/CEOs control our political institutions and the Military-Industrial complex has free reign over the Mid East.

>Hillary is a Democrat

when will this meme die?

this

Anything to get old Bill in that white house again, Making cash left and right, BJs don't count anymore, being so literally you make people define 'is'

Exactly. EXACTLY

They distract useful idiots with what hot button cultural issues while the fat cats get richer and more wars are sprung about

>Hillary is the Machiavellian villain from every story ever told

"In the course of a single conversation, I have been assured that Hillary is cunning and manipulative but also crass, clueless, and stunningly impolitic; that she is a hopelessly woolly-headed do-gooder and, at heart, a hardball litigator; that she is a base opportunist and a zealot convinced that God is on her side. What emerges is a cultural inventory of villainy rather than a plausible depiction of an actual person." —Henry Louis Gates

Why is this board so fucking gay?

>complaining about gays on a Mongolian sheep market forum

Why are you a fallacy committing shill

nobody cares about your bullshit elections t bh. dunno why you care about an opinion on your shitty candidates on an international board you cuck

if your country was nuked tomorrow, people would forget it was even a country in less than a week

>check'em
Good Bantz Lad, you know you need to be 18 to be on this website right?

>muh strawman

>muh anecdotal evidence

You argue like a retarded feminist blogger. If Hillary and her minions want to win, they need to stop pissing everyone off and pretending they're impervious to criticism.
At this point you have about as much chance of winning the presidency as the shitty Ghostbusters remake has of turning a profit.
IMO, she's not ever going to change, she's just going to keep being a corrupt cunt while screaming "I HAVE A VAGINA!" at the top of her lungs until she has to concede defeat.