FACT: most of Sup Forums audience can't install hackintosh because it's HARDER than Linux

FACT: most of Sup Forums audience can't install hackintosh because it's HARDER than Linux.
They will use all kinds of sour grape arguments against macOS and how they like freedom, BUT

the true FACT is, they all are just trying to escape Windows, and Linux is babbis first alternative OS. Linux, with or without games, is the literal clusterfuck like in the OP pic.

REAL NIBBAS only run professional OSes, like BSDs and macOS.

>literal clusterfuck like in the OP pic

installed hackintosh, had it working perfect

turns out macOS just sucks

FACT: most of Sup Forums is just stupid bait threads and everyone just laps it up without saging

tfw instlled hackintosh on my old Sempron 145 + gts250 and works perfectly, but on my fx8050 + rx390 crashes :(

Fuck off, itoddler

Can you give me one reason to use macos, OP?

>NIBBAS
fucking cringe m8

>frogposting
>nibba
left a suprise in the options field for you

Not OP but I prefer programming instead of spending hours configuring my OS.

>they all are just trying to escape Windows, and OSX is babbis first alternative OS.

fix'd

Obviously, that's why you're here. Programming your own shitpostbot 5000, right?

You mean like this guy?

Hackintosh ruins the only thing going for osx. It just working

sage isn't a downvote

>professional OSes
>hackintosh

I have a bridge to sell to you, OP

Tfw I have hackintoshed but still use arch and debian

I run bsd and mac os is shit.
Real pros run 9front.
Also sage

why the fuck would I go out of my way to purchase hack friendly hardware just to emulate a gimped OS?

OP, I have only one question for you..
How retarded are you?

are you referring to linux?

accidentally bumped this shill OP

Wow you really need a gpu for running linux? or are you one of those compiler guys who say they need it for compiling?