Why haven't you joined the military?

Why haven't you joined the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0NhyNOxGAo
mobile.twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/757966568873725952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My parents raised me better than that.

women in the army are a drain on resources, I thought right wingers were aware of this

I thought it was fake but I checked and it's real

>Fighting for France
Lel, fuck France.

>joined
I don't have a choice not to join

She is a modern day Joan of Arc, she is going to make France Great Again

If you had any convition you would leave France then.

Then return Elsaß-Lothringen please. Doesn't matter if your terrorists blow them up or ours anyways.

Because military is for cucks.

really makes you think

Fuck Germany, I would only fight for France

But I did.

I might even try, even though I'm a complete leftard that actually doesn't hate Muslims, lel

really makes you think

Get over there then.

I am living on rightful french clay

On English?
Thats not very patriotic

I am though

I dare you, if you are also a Saarländer I will get mad.

All those literal cucks in Saarbrücken using the French Saarland flag.

>implying
There is always a way to avoid conscription.

It is a message to all Europe faggot. Also she probably has both french and english twitter accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=f0NhyNOxGAo

Piss of please I bet you are from NRW and believe the situation would be better if we were french.

I was just being melodramatic
I'm sure you Russkies understand

France is one of the only other countries I would fight for, but in my defense I don't want to join the military

>dying to protect jewgold
No, thanks.

GLORIFIED CHEERLEADER

NRW is actually the heartland of Germany tbqh, we French don't really want it

Saarland however...

>reserve
lmoa

I keep my comment.

It's written in french, american guy must use an automatic translator

mobile.twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/757966568873725952

Couldn't care less about france

I don't know. There are so many ways to avoid conscription now that it seems it harder to get in army then not to get in it.
But thank God I don't have to serve in army due to health problems.

Do people in military really believe they are fighting for their country?

Will she be the new Joan of Arc?

Managed to dodge the draft by getting a job in a recruitment centre. Shit wasn't even legal lel, but it was strangely satisfying to send my former uni mates in the army.

>return

kek

its french

>Implying

Officially unfit for military service, they didn't even want me for the compulsory military service.

I'm not saying you couldn't avoid military service in Finland, but i'm quite sure avoiding it is a lot easier in Russia than in Finland.

>Reserves

It's fucking nothing, also Lithuania knows what's up.

>Why yes, I am ready to die for my country

>scoliosis
>flat feet

Don't worry i will take care of all the lonely girls when you are conscuckripting away

I did 8 years then got out with a trade, any longer than and I would probably have gone insane.

I think most Russians who visit Sup Forums haven't served. People after army usually return as complete normy bydlo.

Probably. Russia has much more people so they wouldn't care for each and every young man during the draft. Plus corruption makes everything easier.
How long is military service in Finland anyway?

6, 9 or 12 months

The only reason I'd ever join the US army is if we go to war against China, and that's just because I hate China.

I would fight for France in an instant.

Oh, in Russia it's 12 months. Plus considering Finland is a first-world country the serving is probably much easier and more pleasing than here. Are Finnish guys "afraid" of serving or try to avoid it at any cost? Because Russians usually do.

>>scoliosis
>Don't worry i will take care of all the lonely girls when you are conscuckripting away

Yeah, because all the fit birds love hunchbacks.

>BE POLITICAL FIGURED DESPISED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT
>PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION WHERE GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD WOULDN'T RAISE AN EYEBROW

Good job.

>implying

it's not even visible

My contribution to France's safety is my taxmoney given to that madame..

yeah you can go civil service or get crazy papers from a therapist and skip it all togehter, some even go to jail because they are hippies and dont want to support their country

oh yeah faking an excuse why you cant go is totally normal, people smoke weed and get mental health diagnoses just to avoid wasting time @ army so they can party work and fuck more

Reservists don't fight you moron
And there is absolutely no conspiracy either

I don't think you understand what it entails. Reservists are likely to guard Mosquees, Schools and Synagogues while actual soldiers fight.

we could all use a cheer in these dark times

would like to but I know that I would get PTSD if I ever fought in combat

I still can barely get over embarrassing memories from 5 years ago

most Finnish guys serve in the army even when avoiding military service or any service is bretty easy as you can see from the other replies

>fighting on behalf of CEOs and War Pigs

lol no thanks

DROP THIS MEME

How really familiar. Some people here purposely break their legs every year until they are out of draft age.

Very patriotic my friend. I don't think army is a waste of time, for some people it's not, but I myself would never serve.

Also, here in Russia you can choose not to serve in army if it's against your religion (if you are a Buddhist or something). Does similar law exist in Finland?

>politicians unironically expect me to sign of FOR FREE to die for their war

? ?? ???? ???? I'm not THAT stupid

I'm not deeply versed in political intracices, so may someone explain how the military can solve any of the French domestic problems except, of course, toppling dictators in Bantustans for the sake of the top establishment's interests?

Migration, taxation, domestic security - none of these problems is related to the army.

I hesitate.
Might go for the Gendarmerie though.

Civil war is coming.
That's all.

Religion can't be used as a reason to avoid service or commands given by officers

> FOR FREE

You're paid 50 to 80€ a day of service, and you can quit anytime

I emailed Land Army to get info, I'm not sure if I'm physically fit and if it's compatible with my studies, but eh, I want to help and not only right-wingers can be patriotic

Jehovah's Witnesses don't have to serve

I dont want to die because my officer told me we were having a midnight drill and it turns out to be a coup detat

Wow sure are lots of cowards in here

Even this woman has more balls than you guys. No wonder the West is so fucked, it's filled with pussies like you faggots.

>intricacies
Haha, non. L'extrémisme musulman est l'un des problèmes sur lequel on va tirer le rideau, mon ami.

>Joining army to fight for your (((country)))

>you're a hippy if you don't support government sanctioned forced labour camps
k den.

Not really, they just need to free some people for fighting a land war in Syria, so reservists take their place.

Your job will be to guard a Mosquee/Train Station/Jewish school/Synagogue 8h a day with 4 other dudes with (probably empty) rifles, that's all.

He's urging young men to join, she's not going to risk her head herself. If you cannot grasp this basic concept, then it's no wonder that American politics is such a joke.

This is pretty fucked up, honestly. People were outright lied to about who they are fighting against...
then again this kinda reminds me of how we got into 90s wars in the first place. :D

>what is training, firing ranges, being called up for duty

>She

I'm a
guy who worked there

You won't believe how easy it is to dodge the draft. "Russian army gonna show up and your doorstep and drag you to hell" shit is a complete myth. Cops are quite literally too lazy to visit the dodgers, you need roughly 30 different documents + full info folder + digital version of all that shit just to gain access to the appointment centre. You can get turned down for a misprint, you get turned down if you look or act funny, or smell of alcohol, or just because the commanding officer feels grumpy that day. One dude went to the bathroom and ate his passport, was instantly sent back home with a "white ticket" (aka undraftable due to being a fucking retard)

The bells need ringing lad.

>gee, killing yourself willingly in Iraq coz of politicians fucking shit up takes mad balls XD
you´ll eventually be in really deep shit coz of playing world police

>what is training, firing ranges, being called up for duty

A way to sort out people unfit for service. The sole purpose of this reserve """Army""" to do guard job and maybe help people when there is a natural catastrophe, to free manpower for real tasks that require actual training. You think 19 days of running and firing at stationary targets can get you ready for a war ?

In Finland about 70% of men go trough conscription, whereas in Russia it's around 10%

WHY is she so based

I have lots of school debt to pay and can has a low paid job like the military.

Otherwise yeah why not

What are champagne units in France called?

>France
>school debt

Doubt it.

>YOUNG SKINNY BLONDE GANGBANGED BY BLACK SOLDIERS IN MILITARY BARRACK

shut up you aint allowed to speack
nobody care about mudslims and terrorist opinion

>Il ne sait pas ce qu'est une Grande Ecole

HEC ça t'évoque quelque chose ?

Are you making sure of having a white flag before going in an argument?

wtf does this mean

>Il a sombré dans le même des """écoles""" privés

Haha. Je suis dans une école d'ingé qui fait des échanges avec le MIT et je paye des frais universitaires normaux.

I could afford to pay for college

I know you're big stupid Slavic gorilla brain has a hard time reading, but she said in OP's picture that she joined herself.

Big difference between America and Europe. I would fight for Germany. I won't fight for America unless we're invaded. America does not represent my skin color nor any of the principles I was born into, it's a completely different country. It's a colony experiment and in 100 years it will be Brazil. Europe is worth fighting for, it has a chance.

I would fight for Europe because that is the homeland for European people and there won't be another one. I'm not sure why I even have to explain this very simple concept to you European fucks every time I come to Sup Forums - America is a colony, Europe is the homeland. If you lose the homeland there is nothing left.

*tips*

Europe is not your homeland btw

>I don't have anything of value to say because I'm a fucking retarded teenager so I'm just going to meme "fedora" and "edge" in every single thread I see