What's the incentive to live in Europe over United States, as a middle class straight white male?

What's the incentive to live in Europe over United States, as a middle class straight white male?

I can think of the proximity to historical sites which I'm jelly of, but I'm drawing a blank in regards to other things.

>straight male
It's not worth coming here for you, desu. European men are more than a little bit bicurious. And they like foreigners. A lot.

You've been warned.

Nothing

Less niggers maybe. Also you don't need to drive all the timr

Foods are more delicious in Europe.

Only in the south, but autists here will say south europe is bad.

the incentive is that it's not america

"average" statistics like house size are pointless since you can just buy a bigger house unless you're a poorfag in which case you don't matter

Sweden Yes

Because Europe is center of the world

I dunno, America has all the restaurants so close together, more abundantly. Getting Thai for lunch tomorrow for example. Yeah that's in Europe, but not as much of it.

You don't need a car as much.
Better for employees
More equality
Less poison in food

There isn't really a good one, assuming you're at the better end of "middle-class" and not "lower-middle class".

Might be better if you like to travel though, since it's only an hour on a plane to get to Paris for example.

most of europe was like 95% white until recently

European cities are better than ascetic suburbs

culture ofc

Is driving really all that bad?

From the time you leave the door to the time you reach to point B, i'd be surprised if commute times are all that different for those who live in Metro areas in America

For example, it takes me 28 minutes to leave my house and to arrive at my college, which is 22 miles away.

Partying in downtown would be way better for public transit though, for sure.

And for long distance, I wonder if bullet trains are cheaper than airplanes

>american middle class
lmao

>euro hearing non-white problems in the news and thinks it applies to White Americans

clockwork

It takes me around 50 minutes to do the same by public transport, comparable distance.

We don't have bullet trains in Norway, but regular trains can be cheaper than airplane. I think airplanes are more popular for travel between the different cities, but both are used.

Yes. We too. We can eat all kind of restaurants in Tokyo, and can enjoy all foods coming from countries across the world.
But they are all expensive in most cases.

You asume alot with my shitpost.

But I wouldn't wanna live in a country where 0 (zero) vacation days are a thing.

Also your two party system sucks dick, it's literally the same party with one being muh freedom and the other one being muh minorities.

>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

But you get a shit load of vacation days. The real numbers you want to look at is how many americans go on vacation, not any laws that require this or that.

You work a certain amount of hours and you get vacation days back, that's on top of sick days, emergency family situations, etc.

I'll give you paternity/maternity leave . I wonder how many private companies offer that in-house

America is perfect for me and my needs

third world

>But you get a shit load of vacation days. The real numbers you want to look at is how many americans go on vacation, not any laws that require this or that.

>10 is the magic number. The average American worker receives 10 days of paid vacation per year.
>Nearly one-fourth of U.S. companies offer no time off. A remarkable 23% of Americans have no paid vacations and no paid holidays.

i'm not saying 'wew' or anything, but...wew

until you catch cancer from your shitposting

Better food, better healthcare, better social security, better food, better climate and less natural disaster.
More calm environnement on average.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf(s)

My working-class father in law is taking a 6 week vacation where he'll be traveling across europe by motorcycle.

And I mean working-class.

>you can just buy a bigger house
dont you mean your cuck government gives you a bigger house ahmed?

For qt euro girls that for the most part are very traditional, you can ask a girl out in europe for a coffee or a beer and they will say yes even if it's just to get to know you. UK/USA girls will make a big deal out of it and are constantly clucking with the other hens

Europe is only good for poorfags because most countries are commielands with lots of welfare and super-high taxes.
If you know how to invest better stay in USA.
The further away from Russia the better. In Europe you can expect one major destruction even per century, which in the best case means money gone, house gone.

Fuck I thought my 25 days was shit