Why hello Sup Forums

Why hello Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huHT3J68EzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's real

Very real

Sup dawg? You got some, like, Jack in there, bro? That's like, hella tight, dude. Peace nigga.

DON'T DROP IT

Hey bro, where you at. Let's go get some food

That's fucking epic dude

I know, right? I'm fucking jelly of your vacation. Are you hitting some blonde pussy out there?

but why red? why are all cups red?

Why is it all the same in American? You're a country of memes.

would heem all of them

They're cheap and don't shatter. Excellent for parties desu.

>heem
i do not know this word ?

What a bunch of fugbois

Feels good knowing me and the boys could just walk up to an American house party and kick everyone's ass

>the boys
nice anglo lingo funland

America is meme powerhaus

but why

just wanna know why

They'll sue your ass

edgy

It must be the fluoride

>ewww who switched the music to finnish death metal??

Half of their daddies are lawyers

It's not like we would but it's good to know we definitely could. #1 country my ass.

t-thanks?

>implying they know what that is

>ummm ladies it's FOLK metal

youtube.com/watch?v=huHT3J68EzI
haters gonna hate :D

It's water in the cup bros I'm not flexing on Sup Forums I was just playing the cup meme

>Implying I wouldn't kick ur ass.
Try me kid

>That "blonde" on the right
>Oy vey the goyim know shut it down

because usa it's normieland, normies tend to dress cool clothes and do cool things.

Blonde all the way to the right is so fucking cute

Come at me, fatso

Americans will bully you for being different in the most insignificant way. You have been warned.

I don't know why you can't understand what fashion is, or fashion trends. It's been this way for decades. At one point, everyone wore bowler hats or fedoras, then stopped. In the 90's Jean Jackets were in... then they weren't. In the 80's we had pastel suits and mullets, then it stopped. In the 70's there were bellbottoms and flannel, then it stopped.

Frat guys wear the new hip 2010s fashion around university age, and this will eventually go out of style and a new wave will come in. It's a LOT nicer than the 2000's fashion, which was often sweatshirts and baggy jeans. The flannel and tight jeans is a "nu male" urban leftist wear among trendsters that Sup Forums likes to make fun of

However those pics are extremes, some Frats actually have semi-dress codes, or tend to wear the same clothing to show membership.

Pic related, Swedish school

In here we use real glasses, unless there is too many people and you don't have enough, in that case we use those plastic things. They are also pretty cheap and kids won't break them.

joeks on you i've never gone to a house party

Noone there is dressed the same.

Now here we see Frat guys in their normal habitat without a dress semi-code

*teleports behind u*
Hah what know you filthy steppenigger

>Noone there is dressed the same.

That's how most people dress in the US and other western countries you sperglord, some subcultures like frats, sororities, goths, punks and the like have conformist dress codes while others wear whatever they want. Alpha-normies often dress in whatever is the hip current style, often pioneers of whatever is up-and-coming in style

Were you bullied for wearing something unfashionable? I'm curious why you're so #triggered by fashion trends, I personally barely follow them and don't really care if others follow them. Western fashion allows you to dress up in jeans and a t-shirt if you want to, people won't bully you

That's only in movies, bro. IRL no one cares.

This is me you little asian sh*t, I will kick ur ass