USA is the most technologically advanced country in the world. In case you forgot...

USA is the most technologically advanced country in the world. In case you forgot, here are some of the USA's technological accomplishments.

>invented car
>invented airplane
>invented plastic
>invented and used atomic bombs on people
>landed on moon
>invented computers
>invented video games
>invented internet

the world is a BIG place. Isn't it strange that the most technologically advanced, best people in the world, Americans, are so far ahead of every other human tribe that it's just not even fair? And that in the coming decades America's dominance will reassert itself in ways previously thought unimaginable because of our constant stream of technological advances primarily made by white American males

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.cc15b59bd58d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans also invented shitposting it seems.

I though what was Australia mate

You just had to bite didn't you faggot..

It didn't even invented bait, you just use it... poorly...

Sounds like someone doesn’t know anything about the things he talks about.

Car - German - Benz
airplane - German - Lilienthal
Citation needed for the rest

The best and brightest came to America. Americans aren't a homogeneous nationality. Thank the intelligent pajeets and chinks and Europeans who came to get shit done.

that car was a tricycle and nobody bought it, doesn't count sorry

God Blessed America, it's the greatest country in the world because God is real, and He actually favors the USA

American "airplane" needed a slinger to fly, doesn't count.

europe invented usa, checkmate

EU NUMBAH ONE!!!!1111

youtube.com/watch?v=hNFPvj6uNqs

Car was invented by French in 1769
Plastic was also invented by French
Planes was actually also invented by French in 1890
Computer and "calculating machines" is quite complex and old, but yeah, I'll give that to the Americans

Why do burgers take everything for themselves?

>I'll give that to the Americans
Alan Turing was british.

>MAGA
You know the drill, stormfag. Back to your containment board.

But what will USA do when the Chinese stop making their shit for them?

>MAGA
>Stormfags
>Sup Forums
>Being one and the same

You have to go back.

Compooter was Alan Turing, a Brit.

americans finished the nuclear bomb, british and other europeans started it
computers weren't invented in america

sage the bait thread you retard

>Sup Forums > sum of its parts
Kindly fuck off, stormtard.

Internet was Tim Berners-Lee, a britbong.

We Europeans invented USA, so technically ...

Most of the stuff on the list is from german inventors
Also internet - CERN

Do you guys regret it?

actually concept of computer was invented by Charles Babbage in XIX century, but he was also british

>> invented airplane
Fake
>> landed on moon
Fake too

Cool, i didin't knew that, will read more about it, thanks for the tip, user.

>web is the Internet
Judging by intelligence you must be american

>invented computers
John Atanasoff is bulgarian.

>Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989. The web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automatic information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.
>The first website at CERN - and in the world - was dedicated to the World Wide Web project itself and was hosted on Berners-Lee's NeXT computer. The website described the basic features of the web; how to access other people's documents and how to set up your own server. The NeXT machine - the original web server - is still at CERN. As part of the project to restore the first website, in 2013 CERN reinstated the world's first website to its original address.
>On 30 April 1993 CERN put the World Wide Web software in the public domain. CERN made the next release available with an open licence, as a more sure way to maximise its dissemination. Through these actions, making the software required to run a web server freely available, along with a basic browser and a library of code, the web was allowed to flourish.

Also arpanet was merely copying and building upon cyclades another european scientific project

Idiot. Anotheranon

>Why do burgers take everything for themselves?

That's what happens when you have to feed an ego the size of the country itself.

>>invented car
No.
>>invented airplane
Yes.
>>invented plastic
No.
>>invented and used atomic bombs on people
Sort of.
>>landed on moon
Yes.
>>invented computers
Lolno.
>>invented video games
No.
>>invented internet
Yes, but not networking itself.

HAHA!

Chinks and Pajeets came to completely ready country with all the benefits and 1st world living standards.

There's an ENERMOUS diffference between European immigration to US and Asian immigration to US.

Europeans went to US when the was no permanent structures, electricity, running water, phones or anything. There was only nature and nomadic people who are known as Native-Americans.

When Asian people started to emigrate to US, Europeans had already built and developed everything ready. Asian immigrants never went through the same experience as European immigranta did.

Asian immigrants have always had everything ready for them while Europeans had to build everything for scratch.

And this same thing happens with New Zealand, Australia, South-Africa, South-America, USA and EU.

Asians only emigrate where there's benefits and all 1st world living standards (developed by Europeans) waiting for them.

Amen

Yet it was the first powered aircraft and served as the basis for future designs. Eat shit

Same for the german car. Eat shit

can't say if serious

BURGERS BLOWN THE HECK OUT

Australia invented wifi.

btfo

nah. #yolo

>Lee
A Chinese

Such shitty historical knowledge. Are you American? During the early 1900s, when most of the European immigration happened, US was a developed, industalised country. It was how it had the Roaring Twenties, the depression and the industrial power to take on japan.

Also Asians would have immigrated but they were barred. The period was a really fucked up one for china.

>ctrl+f
>no results for "Scotland"

Scotland invented so much stuff. Common household items like soap, penicillin, hypnotism and cloning.

What about Pascal?

>richest and most technologically advanced country
>still lagging behind the poorest african countries in workers' rights

Sorry sweety the plane was invented in brazil

Santos-Dumont

pascal invented calculator, not general-purpose computer

and before any amerifats say that the free market handles it, 25% of american workers get 0 paid vacation and among those that do the average is only 7 days, putting you on the same sort of level as workers in china

US only went to the moon with the help of German scientists. Nice bait post though. I'll give you a 4/10.

H-1B visa

Yet none of the actual inventors were from american origin.

but uk invented USA

I doubt you've contributed anything to society. Validating yourself by national association to certain inventions is the activity of a smalldick.

Americans didn't finish it because they didn't even understand the language of the group that started it.

>landed on moon

Prove it

>didnt invent car
>didnt invent airplane
>plastic made the world a worse place
>made the world a worse place
>soviets landed before (not with people but thats because they dont waste resources)
>didnt invent computers
>made the world a worse place
>made the world a worse place and not even really true

also invented AIDS, tumblr and Sup Forums.
Thanks 'merkins!!

>workers """"rights"""""
>good thing

Fuck off to Europistan you fucktard.

>t.child labor enthusiast

>landed on moon

grow up you fucking retard

Pretty sure the United States didn't invent anything. People within invented things.
Also note how if this is a cultural superiority argument your culture now is not the same as when most of those things happened.

those things are made in china tho.

I couldn't imagine dealing with that. Especially not considering the average wage.
Do they work 7 days a week too?

OP is a fag

What ended child labor was free market capitalism raising the families average wealth, making having to have your child work unnecessary, not any bulshit regulation or """""right""""". Nice try commie.

:v( quit ruining OPs fun

>primitive hunter-gatherer societies: rampant child labor
>primitive settled agricultural societies: rampant child labor
>ancient slave-based societies: rampant child labor
>feudal serfdom societies: rampant child labor
>capitalist societies: child labor an oddity
>post capitalist societies ( China, URSS, Cuba, NK, etc): rampant child labor

Really makes the old nogger ponder.

America's strength has always been in generating tons and tons of money, this in turns allows them to brain drain the rest of the entire world. as far as scientific development goes this is the one advantage they have over everybody else.

OP needs some fact checking though

>invented car
the ICE was mostly devised by Europeans actually
>invented airplane
actually correct
>invented plastic
British invention
nearly completely enabled by German scientists
>landed on moon
actually correct but also enabled by German scientists
>invented computers
mostly British actually (Turing, Babbage, etc) although America's vital contributions are undeniable
>invented video games
correct
>invented internet
correct

if you were to measure this kind of thing per capita, murrica would sit at the bottom of the western world like it does for pretty much every measurable human development concept

the only reason advanced societies are against child labor is because education is a more productive endeavor in the long run

there is no room in the workforce for weak uneducated immature children

>invented Sup Forums
Since when making a clone of something is "inventing?"

>>invented and used atomic bombs on people
Pretty sure jews did that

>>landed on moon
Thanks to ex-nazi scientists

>>invented computers
A gay brit did that ~10-15 years before

>>invented video games
Not an accomplishment desu, it was the next logical step

>for weak uneducated immature children
apparently there is

>the only reason advanced capitalist societies are against child labor

Ftfy

Hang-gliders are not airplanes, user.

>invented car
Car Benz, German
>invented airplane
fair enough
>invented plastic
Alexander Parkes, British
True
>landed on moon
Fair enough
>invented computers
Charles Babbage, British
>invented video games
True, but inevitable
>invented internet
Sure

So americans built a bunch of war machines and the means fling shit over air via internet.

Good job, lads

>capitalist societies: child labor an oddity
that's not true at all

USA has/had a very large homogenous, civilized, western population and had no major wars on its own land for over 150 years. their lands are vast, fertile, and diverse. If Russia and Germany didn't destroy each other in WW2, they would be as strong and advanced as the USA. USA is like the Muslim empire that had the oppurtunity to become big when the Persians and Byzantines exhaustes themselves and nearly destroyed each other. There is nothinf special about America's dominance. It is expected.

>current child labor incidence worldwide according to the International Labour Organization: 4.1%
>not an oddity

Wow.

good post, especially that reference to how Islams took over the middle east. /his/ is proud of you

Things like workers rights, healthcare, education,... are for entitled manchildren
Free market will fix everything

Came for this.

>hate speech

In Canada, where we have actual hate speech laws, there is at least the advantage of having a legal meaning for hate speech that is codified. In the US, there is no such thing as hate speech in principle as a legal category, so there is no standard definition, which means anything and everything can be hate speech.

i wouldn't go as far as to call the usa civilized

>there is at least the advantage of having a legal meaning for hate speech that is codified.
This is not a good thing.

It's always better, when people are using a word, that they have a common definition.

t. Goldberg as he sits in his penthouse

Words change meaning, as language is fluid. Words also have different meanings based on context.

If a black man calls another black man a nigger, this is generally not considered hate speech.

If a white skinhead with a swastika tattooed on his arm calls someone a nigger, it's generally inferred as intentionally spiteful (aka "hate speech").

>invented car
Karl Friedrich Benz (German)
Ede Teller (Hungarian)
>invented computers
John von Neumann (Hungarian)
>invented internet
If you are thinking of the modern internet which is the world wide web that comes from CERN(Switzerland)

As for the others I guess they were also not invented by burgers. If you are not trolling you must be really retarted.

>retarted
Here is your average intelligence for your average Yuropoor. America wins yet again.

Who said that words have to be fixed or inflexible for people to understand what they mean? All I said is that having no common understanding is worse than having a standard.

>All I said is that having no common understanding is worse than having a standard.
We have a common understanding of language, without the need of it being defined by fucking law.

That just means that legal definitions are a sufficient but not necessary condition for a common understanding, generally speaking. It does nothing to show that a word is understood absent a legal definition. (I hope I don't need to draw you a Venn diagram). The fact that people use "hate speech" inconsistently in the US is proof enough.

>The fact that people use "hate speech" inconsistently in the US is proof enough.
The difference is that "hate speech" is just a term, and it isn't explicitly illegal as it is in fact protected by the first amendment.

Also, another fun fact: New York has an offical list of accepted pronouns, and it is potential "hate speech" to use the incorrect subjective pronouns. As in, you could decide "today my pronouns are xer/xis/xazam" and me, unknowingly, referring to you as "him" would be hate speech and lead to me getting fined.

This clearly demonstrates the opposite of a clarification, namely an obfuscation of the meaning of words.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.cc15b59bd58d

Also another fun fact, there is no such legislation for calling anyone a nigger. I can be fined for "incorrectly" referring to someone as him or her, but if I call someone a nigger either to their face or behind their back, I'm protected by the first amendment.