What is Sup Forums custom ROM of choice?

What is Sup Forums custom ROM of choice?

Lineage

none, they're all made by prajeets

Paranoid Android

1. Replicant
2. LineageOS
3. Paranoid Android
4. AOKP

F-droid + YalpStore = Foss playstore.
Magisk SU and TWRP is optimal too.

Can I use apps like WhatsApp , YouTube etc by downloading from yalp store and without installing Google services ?

Yes, but replave youtube with newpipe, its superior.

yes.

google services are only used for gmail gcalendar gmaps gsync ect

Oxygenos is pretty comfy desu

Until integrated Gapps starts to shit itself and your forced to use a custom rom
Happened to mine when I upgraded to MM on my OPX
Only redeeming factor is the camera os which I miss

Using samsung android because i am stuck with galaxy alpha which does not have any roms :(

LineageOS on Nexus 5x. 5:30 screen on time. Only FDroid Apps. Couldn't be happier.

Hasn't happened to me, if it does, I'll switch to paranoid android probably

some aosp marshmellow port for my nexus 7

sign me up when it'll get proper subscription feed and comment section

Who needs that shit? You like the bonnet or what?
Now, support for streaming in NewPipe is something I'd like to see.

aosp

well now i wonder why the fuck would anyone watch a youtube stream on a mobile phone

LineageOS. Nightlies seem to be consistently good, everything works as it should and is always on the latest security patch.

Just get og YouTube then, stop bitching

RR

Carbon OS
Viper OS
cr droid

Miui globerom

which one of these should i get

Newpipe

touchwiz

>Comment Feed
>Subscription Box

Just use the official YouTube app, you normie.

>android wuz kangz
No.

>i'll use app when it'll have these features
>app doesn't need features, you should manually check channels for updates, and you shouldn't know what other people think about videos, unless you're normie, in which case you shouldn't use our elite unusable software

also they have actually added subscription feed in recent update, which is apparently a "normie feature" for you, so is newpipe considered app for normies now? get a better hobby shill

CopperheadOS Nexus5x

Alright, atleast I gave you a heads up or it's just problem for a minority of users
Only problem I had with OPX is always software and not much with hardware, not sure if my handsets faulty cos I can't tell the difference if it is.
So far Gapps that I had serious fuck ups was g photos and g music which is odd af and thats when I made the switch

Bojler eladó :)

great.

thanks for reinforcing your own argument.

Jealous

You can get OG YouTube on apkmirror. It's basically the original YouTube app but with background play and video downloading features (aka better in any way possible).

LineageOS on my Moto G (1st gen)

Runs perfectly
Sadly there are no decent replacement batteries and it's slowly dying for that reason

is it open-source™ though?

you can't use snap chat without google services, tried it with microg, but it didn't work for me?

Resurrection Remix

This. With a few small changes. Still on a galaxy s3

not true. other botnet shit like snapchat still require them like said
Idk if microg would work or not

Either Lineage OS or RR.
RR is definitely more feature rich, but lineage runs MUCH lighter than RR does (at least on my moto x pure).
Idle ram usage on RR was around 1800mb while lineage sits at ~1100mb.

RR for the customization options. Too bad the bootanimation looks like something made by a 12-year-old indian graphic designer whos favorite movie is the avengers.

This

>not changing the boot animation
You deserve to be cucked

Currently using AOSP extended.

dragon warrior

I bet you use Kali Linux too.

Whatsapp works but without google push messages take a while to arrive unless you're opening the app all the time.
I also heard that if you disable battery saving mode on it it'll use websockets and you'll get the messages instantly but it'll waste a shitload of battery.