APPLE HAS RELEASED macOS 'High Sierra', its latest major update for Mac users that includes Safari autoplay blocking...

>APPLE HAS RELEASED macOS 'High Sierra', its latest major update for Mac users that includes Safari autoplay blocking, a switch to Apple File System (APFS), and, er, a vulnerability that allows hackers to pilfer passwords.

iFags and iToddlers will defend this.

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018047/macos-high-sierra-arrives-with-a-password-pinching-zero-day-in-tow

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/apple.html
patreon.com/posts/14556409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>updating the web browser requires updating the entire operating system

Nope. I'm done with Mac OS at this point. This shit is indefensible.

It doesn't.

>I'm done with Mac OS at this point
A good decision, friend.

Okay, so, there was an Update to MacOS and it contained a vulnerability. That's it. Happens to every OS multiple times per year.
I don't get this "iToddler" and "iFag" bullshit, do you just create threads to feel superior? Because of your operating system of choice?
I'd rather be gay than having to create threads like this to boost my self-esteem.
All operating-system debate aside, im legitimately sorry for you.

Welcome to Linux, friend!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

still on el capitan

On Sierra for my hackintosh. It’s probably gonna be awhile. Apparently HS contains an EFI checking mechanism? Sounds like trouble.

>downloads hottestnewjustinbieberxdrniggagangstashit.jpg.mpg.HOT.music.album.FREE.tar.exe
>OMG WTF I GET VIRUS
>FUCKING M$!!!111
>goes out and buys a macbook
>max r SO secure and KEWL!!!11 no VIRUX xD

>downloads tottalyfreehotnewgameforabsolutelyfree.lol.nojoke.completelyfree.notavirus.apk
>OMG WTF MY PHONE GET VIRUS
>goes out an buys ishit
>PHEW im so glad apel treats me like a toddler and doesnt let me install or do anything, freedum is too dangerous xDD

Why do technology illiterate apple users come to Sup Forums at all?

some people already used hackintosh while high sierra was beta

>mactoddlers
>"""""""""""people""""""""""""""

>sorry for you.
I don't think about you at all.

if you weren't such an ifaggot sheep, you would have noticed that the password stealing vulnerability also exists in _previous_ fagOS versions
enjoy your walled hell

isnt hackintosh effectively the opposite of such?

>I'd rather be gay than having to create threads like this to boost my self-esteem.

>t. mactoddler

their parents are amazed at how adept they are at using facebook, and they get it into their minds that they're "good at computers"

So this is the power of "the world's most advanced operating system"? Woah...

>fagOS is literally malware

Stallman was right all along.

stallman.org/apple.html

>half of the quoted posts have been btfo'd
What the fuck

Old threads about Mac
Just a copypasta that had archived posts

When was he ever wrong senpai?

From the guy who discovered the exploit:
patreon.com/posts/14556409
"You can change the keychain password (so it is not automatically unlocked during login, or (via the Keychain Access app) lock the keychain while you are not using it."
Stop complaining and spilling your shit all over Sup Forums if you don't even care to read what the exploit is all about.

>oy vey security vulnerabilities exist

It's pretty comfy on the developer beta

I'm still on mavericks. It's maximum comfy.

Craig Federigi OS approved