Iphone SE is faster than Galaxy s8 plus

Why is Samsung so bad at making phones?

youtube.com/watch?v=wBxUlcZWlCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtVfffQFiTE
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You fell for the phone meme

We are hitting a point where phones can't get much faster.

I didnt watch all this btw) this is the most flawed way i can see testing anything. Open apps at the "same time". and shouldnt the SE be faster? the S8+ is running way more than the SE smaller screen, lower res, etc. Who really cares tho? they are both just social media machines.

This is pretty shit way to benchmark phones. They should have phones actually play the game, and benchmark to comparable performance. Opening Apps is a testament of the Operating system optimization, and Storage Speed. It's not a hardware limitation.

This is gold.

>Android phone beats the newest iPhone in 'opening apps benchmark'
>"iToddlers BTFO!"
>iPhone beats Samsung in same type of benchmark
>"Lol, that's a shitty benchmark, you can't compare phones like this"

Nice desu, I own a 128GB SE and I'm quite happy with it. Didn't even switch because of iOS, I switched because of the complete lack of small phones that just do their job and don't take up a lot of space.

about the time we realize our software is shit. people went to the moon with devices millions of times less capable than what we have nowadays and our benchmarks are still how quickly facebook or twitter loads.

>Synthetic benchmarks don't matter because they're biased to iOS
>Real-life benchmarks don't matter because they're not comparable
>dxOmark doesn't matter because uhhh
>LineageOS is not nearly as widespread or available for as many models as people would have you believe

What's the point of Android again?

look at the screens - s8 looks miles better. its pure white vs iphones off white piss grey

TouchWiz is bloat and Samsung is shit at optimizing. This keeps happening besides them putting the newest and best hardware in their phones. Really not surprising.

Androne damage control L M A O

who really cares, neither phone is actually slow. not is any flagship phone in the last 3 years. mobile processing is a joke.

found the butthurt droidfag
damage control at full speed, how do you like it now~

Don't those startup tests mostly depend on how well certain apps are optimized for either iOS or Android?

LMAO

SAMSUNG LAGDROID 8 BTFO

Isn't that a flawed test since the Samsung actually multitasks while for iOS to do that you need to buy 2 iPhones?
Not that it matters since I can't plug my $1400 IEMs into newer iPhones so it's not even a contender.

No, I STRONGLY want an SE. Seeing this video made me reconsider due to how shitty the colors look. Even my 5x makes it look like shit. Faggot.

I'll just wait for the se2 I guess

>one runs a well optimised OS
>one runs a horrible frankensteinian shit AND got even more cancer slapped over it
Fucking shocking.

>$1400 IEMs
>using phone as a source

I hope the cable is sturdy enough to hang yourself with, user!

Apple has always had some of the best ssds you can get. Not surprised

I thought Samsung had the best SSDs?

>Evo 850 here

Intel makes the best SSDs, followed by Samsung.

Just because a part of Samsung produces good SSDs doesn't mean they will actually use these in their phones.

Samsung always design and build to a price-point.

>Samsung makes the best SSDs
>iPhone 8 has a better SSD than the S8

Are you people retarded?

Who gives a shit? People buy androids so they can have a real file system. Android is more like a computer OS thab iOS is.

We like to rice our phones and have more power.

Friendly reminder my 3T is the fastest phone on this earth today.

>touch/pen support only with poor mouse/keyboard integration
>most apps are web front-ends
>tightly integrated into botnet corporate services
>have to literally pop your own device with exploits just to gain control of it
>"like a computer"
Modern smartphones are fucking toys no matter what shitty OS they run.

>UMPC died before it even had a chance
Thanks, normals!

zero rugrats

>paying to browse 4chen
The state of applecucks

The computation involved in going to the moon isn't actually all that complex and doesn't strictly require that much processing power for an acceptable degree of accuracy. The moon landing was a feat of engineering, nothing else.

Why is apple so bad at making phones?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtVfffQFiTE

gtfo old steve jobs

Oh fucking boi here we go

> Subpar 720p phone is fast than phone that has to push beyond 2k

This isn't even bait anymore.

Ever tried other Samsung products? They are all garbage. It's a massive conglomerate that produces mass market garbage at low cost and markets the hell out of it.

In phones Apple has a significant lead in chip design, the A-series SoCs have been a generation ahead of everyone else since A4. Samsung is held back by slower chips, and the bastardized Linux kernel with a huge pile of spaghetti Java garbage bolted on top that is called "Android".

All the phones are the same shit. A big screen and minimal amount of buttons and no moving parts. It's hard to even tell them apart now which is why you see OP picture taken from the backside. Just use whatever has the best price to performance ratio for your use.

DXO hasn't mattered since they gave shitty cameras great scores, if you paid enough. See: OnePlus 5

What I saw was that the S8 won most of the launch speeds and was possibly hampered by in-app animations for some of the losses.

It's kinda a shitty way of testing performance because of those apps have animations in them on one platform that aren't in the other platform. Possibly it was just poor application choice and he should have chosen other applications that don't have animations in either version.

Considering how badly the iPhone lost the Pokemon GO launch there's really no reason to conclude that the SE is faster than the S8 in any way.

Apple uses NVMe, Samsung uses UFS.

if this is how you judge colors, that’s a pretty shit way to tell color accuracy

Samsung phones are all AMOLED, they all have a huge contrast ratios in the millions. Apple’s phones since the 5 have all used IPS LCD displays, which are limited to their contrast ratio of 3000:1... only the iPhone X uses an OLED display and apple wont be using any OLED panels with their older shells.

The colors look fine in normal use. You aren’t colorgrading a Scorceze film, so it doesn’t matter.

ITODDLERS BTFO

>watching a movie on a phone
no one in their mind does this

OLED screens lose their color accuracy, are more susceptible to pixel burn in, and will likely stop displaying any semblance of their former color after a decade.

But keep fucking that chicken mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

>and will likely stop displaying any semblance of their former color after a decade.
Lucky the reasonable upgrade cycle is three years then.

>after a decade
Who the fuck is going to be using a phone for 10+ years you gimboid?

>after a decade
I mean, why would you want to keep the same phone for so long anyway?

Try that again on iOS11 haahhaha

> phones display static images for hours on end

Why are you here?

I never owned and iphone so i dont know shit about it, but i was unfortunate enough to fall for the samshit meme and it was a fucking awful phone

Dont buy samshit, buy lg or lenovo or anything but not samshit

3 cents has been deposited good work juan

What was the problem?

Constant freezes and lags, couldnt even accept a call without it crashing or freezing for 5 minutes

lies

Suck my dick then faggot

If it was anything other than Galaxy S6/S7/S8, or Note 5/8, then STFU.

Touchjizz Corean bloatware

Who's paying you?

is there any other decent phones the same size as the iphone SE though?

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

>watching movies on phones
so this is the power of androidfags

I wish Samsung would use PCIE ssd's. For the price they could throw in their Evo 9 series.

>he fell for the pcie meme

>shitty software is why we shouldn't aim to get better hardware

I don't get it, the s8 was faster. What did i miss??

>using GPU and CPU bound tasks to measure disk performance
nice meme fagot

> Samfags have blacker screens.
No one gives a fuck

2x the performance for 1/2 the price!

Samshit PAJEETS ON A SUICIDE WATCH!

i swear i saw the EXACT same post but reversed in another thread

>it's a fucking iphone 6s motherboard with iphone 5s parts and battery
I had one of these in my hands and no thanks, I will stick to my 5.8inch infinity display.