PSA: Don't buy LG phones

I work for Boost Mobile and T-Mobile and I gotta give you niggas some advice. Some knowledge ya not gonna get in college.

> DONT BUY LG PHONES

Period. The above example is not just the V30 but any LG phone. They have the terrible habit of using multiple display providers for their screens. THEY DO NOT PRODUCE THEM ALL THEMSELVES.

> What does this mean?
It means ya neet ass is gonna drop $500 for a phone that can either have the same screen YouTube reviewers are checking out or an inferior "piss yellow" screen.

I work in sales and with LG it is always a gamble. I kid you not. It's about a 60/40 ratio of phones that either have a nice clear white display or the disgusting discolored screen above. And don't think we're gonna cover your ass. We WILL sell the inferior phone. And only replace it if you bitch.

AVOID LG PHONES.

Other urls found in this thread:

androidheadlines.com/2017/09/report-lg-v30s-screen-exhibiting-color-imbalance-issues.html
businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/ict/19433-due-oled-characteristics-lg-v30-users-complain-about-uneven-color-displays
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

androidheadlines.com/2017/09/report-lg-v30s-screen-exhibiting-color-imbalance-issues.html

I learned that years ago with the Optimus 2X and 4X

Plus every LG flagship since the G3 has ended up bootlooping after 12-24 months. They are aware of the issue but won't fix. Flagship prices for chink-tier support. Avoid

>We WILL sell the inferior phone.
and nigger cattle don't think they're complicit. you're scum.

People still buy LG phones? lol
Xiaomi is half the cost with better support.

no no, don't run away from me. what do you do? sell this trash like a kike, then do mental gymnastics to blame your boss? it's you who is releasing this on the world. there's plenty of other things in your store to sell. But you're a scumbag.

wageslaves are the worst type of scum. I can't wait until we genocide them.

OP you fucking cuck piece of shit coward. You're a LOSER. I should have known you'd FLEE. you fucking PSYCHO.

mine bootlooped in the same month I got it

For what i know you could shill for Samsung and had put a false gray image on the LG one. Provide more proof like videos.

So you'll replace it if I bitch? Can I do it until you go bankrupt?

>They have the terrible habit of using multiple display providers for their screens. THEY DO NOT PRODUCE THEM ALL THEMSELVES.

Really?

I thought LG and Samsung were the only ones making LCD panels?

They look at your account history and if you're a long-term member they will assist you. If you're some newfag or nigger who's late in payments then expect to get declined.

No US models

businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/ict/19433-due-oled-characteristics-lg-v30-users-complain-about-uneven-color-displays

For the OLEDs they can't source from anyone else since the only ones who produce OLEDs are samsung and themselves for the size and res used on these phones.

LG claims that's just a by-product of their OLEDs.

But really it's because they can't produce enough good quality OLED panels like samsung does for their Note and S series phones.

Because samsung produces SO many OLED panels they actually sell their worse performing units to other manufacturers (Note5 had a 5.7" OLED, that same panel was used in the Nexus 6P, HOWEVER the nexus panel CONSISTENTLY tested worse than the note5 panel in testing despite being the same panel).

Samsung just dumps their worst panels off on others while keeping the best panels for their flagships.

LG doesn't have this option.

My LG v10 boot looped twice

>They have the terrible habit of using multiple display providers for their screens. THEY DO NOT PRODUCE THEM ALL THEMSELVES.

Are you clinically retarded? Neither does Apple or anyone other than Samsung really.

>I work in sales

You don't know shit then. Anyone can walk into a store and mess with phones on display.

5 LG phones L7x, G3stylus, Q10, k10, Q6 and my favorite G2 never have a problem :)

My 2 g4 screens has had red burn in/ghosting and the boot loop of death.
What people dont know is the phone works fine after disabling the big cores.

friends cry when I tell them how cheap my Redmi note 4x was compared to their shitty Samsungs and Huaweis etc

>Samsungs and Huaweis
Xiaomi and Huawei are basically the same level

Samsung is the only one you mentioned that is an actual decent manufacturer.

Samsung has good quality but the phones are so overpriced, just because they can