How has Islam affected your country?

Here in US, very little.

Aside from 9/11 we have nearly no terrorist attacks from them other than Orlando.

and what about the guy nidal hasan who killed dozens of people at a military base?

or the nigger convert who beheaded a female coworker in 2014

And so on.

And to answer your question, yes, having muslims is a negative impact on the country by itself.

I heard that in the nineties an alqaeda pos was stopped in colombia-ecuador border as he tried to slip into the country in order to try contacting with the farc; and this year, in a investigation made by a reporter, a farc deserter revealed that they had received training in bomb making by muslim terrorists.

>I HEARD that in the nineties an alqaeda pos was STOPPED in colombia-ecuador border as he tried to slip into the country in order to try contacting with the farc

so none. you have nothing to complain about.

Honestly, white catholics are worse than mudslimes.

>Aside from 9/11

But 9/11 affected your country A LOT

15 years ago pierre

And San Bernadino, and TSA ramp ups in response to islamic air traffic terrorism, and the patriot act in response to the threat of muslim sleeper radicals and all those fucking wars we involved ourselves in thanks to muslims being generally unable to run a modern country in a civilized manner.

Nation of Islam as well is a problem, but thats more of a problem with negroes instead of muslims.

Some very small number of Tatar Muslims came here like 500 years ago and that's all.

>Here in US, very little.

the ramifications of 9/11 on american society are not "very little"

are you serious? You were occupying afghanistan until 2 years ago and were in irak until 2011.

Do you even know the number of american casualties?

you are a moron who must be 15 years old and has only grown up in post 9/11 USA

More rape, lots of rape.

This. Things are never that "simple". Especially when talikng about history, even much more when you are an american with very low historic education...
No offense

What about boston?

3 deaths....

not like driving trucks down a parade, or decapitating a priest/veteran soldier.

We had a plane fly in to a tower 15 years ago. and a shot up gay bar.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

islam literally RUINED everything about my country.

Why some of you're military tried to make a revolution and kill you're PM?

wish someone came and destroy all the islamic shit.like Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
" Even before accepting the religion of the Arabs, the Turks were a great nation. After accepting the religion of the Arabs, this religion, didn't effect to combine the Arabs, the Persians and Egyptians with the Turks to constitute a nation. (This religion) rather, loosened the national nexus of Turkish nation, got national excitement numb. This was very natural. Because the purpose of the religion founded by Muhammad, over all nations, was to drag to an including Arab national politics.
For nearly five hundred years, these rules and theories [regarding civil and criminal law] of an Arab Shaikh and the interpretations of generations of lazy and good-for-nothing priests have decided the civil and criminal law of Turkey. They have decided the form of the Constitution, the details of the lives of each Turk, his food, his hours of rising and sleeping the shape of his clothes, the routine of the midwife who produced his children, what he learned in his schools, his customs, his thoughts-even his most intimate habits. This theology of an immoral Arab [presented as Islam] is a dead thing. Possibly it might have suited tribes in the desert. It is no good for modern, progressive state. God's revelation! There is no God! These are only the chains by which the priests and bad rulers bound the people down. A ruler who needs religion is a weaklings. No weaklings should rule!
I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the teachings of science. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him act against the liberty of his fellow man."

>3 deaths....

and an entire metropolis shut down and placed under martial law

because our pm and the person "some of our military" used to work for were two conflicted sides.

Kinda this. To say that Islamic terrorism is non-existent in the US other than 9/11 is a bit simplistic, but in the long run, white domestic terrorists like Timothy McVeigh and Dylann Roof are bigger threats to Americans than Aloha Snackbar.

turkey had so much potential. sad.

Will Turkey look like Syria if they succeed?

I agree, they could have gone down on history as one of the great peoples, instead they became a rabid dog intent on destroying Western civilization...

Turks should return to Tengriism and uncuck themselves from Arabs...

Fortunately we haven't had to suffer from Islam anything other than the burden of putting up with a small community surrounding their diplomatic missions, and even that has led to underhanded atempts to convert our indigenous peoples... Hopefully we'll be able to stave off having this cancer take any real root in our country, Muslims are the most incompatible people with our national character I could imagine...

they didn't succeed bro?

but for everyone who thinks turkey would be better with the success of coup, let me make this clear for you.

>erdoğan: ignorant fuck who has never read a single book in his lifetime, ottomanish dreams, a crook, a schizzo who thinks he is the leader of the middle east.
>coup side (FETHULLAH GÜLEN): religious AF (I went to one of the education places he used to own, I know my shit. They made you pray by force, they punished guys if they saw them talking to a girl and shit), has nothing to do with secularism in fact but he's being a fraud to achieve the support of turkish secularists since his supporters are outnumbered, has plans of turning turkey into iran

so I'm begging everyone who's been talking shit since this fucking coup happened, you don't know shit, don't fucking talk about it.

was just asking because I don't know and I don't believe to the media so I prefer a perspective of someone who knows because he lives there chill. so he wants to go back to the time where the Ottoman empire with Turkey?

Less than the memes would have you believe, but enough to be a concern.

>in a investigation made by a reporter, a farc deserter revealed that they had received training in bomb making by muslim terrorists
damn lol
hows colombia these days with that kind of stuff anyways

Ramadan held in a one mudslime infested shopping mall.

Islam has only improved america. I love how many shawarma and doner places are just a couple of miles away. Arabic food is great

We've had the San Bernadino Christmas attack, the attack on a recruiting station in Tennessee, and the Orlando attack recently here

that's a good bit for 1% of our population, no more thanks

>our national character
The drug-addicted character

it's more colourful and exciting now

meanwhile in germanistan