I'm so sick of American news/politics everywhere on the internet...

I'm so sick of American news/politics everywhere on the internet. I want to go back to a time when I didn't hear a single thing about the US. My friends constantly talk about US politics, they're not even fucking American.

How do I escape?

Success breeds jealousy

Accept the natural evolution of humanity

>nigger infested shithole
>literal cuckolds as citizens
>getting slowly wiped out and genocided

Oh my God, The True Superior Country!

This desu
USA USA USA!

>nigger infested shithole
>literal cuckolds as citizens
>getting slowly wiped out and genocided
>other countries still worse off

Yet your friends talk about it all the time and you're literally asking Sup Forums how to get away from all the talk.

Sup Forums - Technology

I'm not OP. Just face reality, in a few years, USA will be a nigger country.

I'm English, my work collegues like to talk about American issues as if they're their issues.

>omg pewdiepie said the n-word
Bitch, "nigger" is an American thing. We have our own racial slurs and colonial baggage to deal with, lets not import America's racial baggage too thx.

it's already 60% nonwhite.

Trump is president now though.

how do you say nigger in british?

Blackie or darkie

darkie or colonial

Why the fuck would anyone get offended by that? That has to be the tamest insult ever.

Just use negro or nigra for extra offensiveness (misspell plus implied feminity).

>tfw anglos copied our (spaniard) racial slurs

"Nigger" is basically just "blacky" with its root in the Spanish word for black, "negro".

Turns out its the intent behind the word rather than the word itself. In the UK Paki is a pretty bad slur due to the way its used, but in another context it might be a perfectly reasonable abbreviation for Pakistani.

Welcome to britain where even butter knives are considered too edgy to be sold over the counter.

Not really, you think the sugar islands were all happy times? Look up british owned Caribbean colonies, like barbados.
All the nasty slavery shit but on tropical islands. For example; slaves would often fall into boiling sugar or get splashed with it and receive fatal burns.

Here in Spain we also use monkey names such: chimpance, babuino, mandril...

And when we use "negro" we usually add "de mierda" which would be literally "nigger of shit".

But "nigger" implies that you're still considered a worthless slave. "Colonial" is "haha you were once subject to our glorious empire in the past but now you mass immigrated our own land and we pay taxes and white guilt so you can collect welfare because we're good cucks"