twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds about right.

pretty accurate

7/10 it's okay

some fag actually spends time making shit like this

Kys anime fags

That's more like 6 months on Sup Forums
By 3 years you should've gotten over this phase

why do you have pictures of that babby kid?

anime website

little girl cartoons website

if you want to be a cute loli so bad you'll get molested like one

by 3 years you should've gotten out of Sup Forums

On Sup Forums since 2010, on Sup Forums for more than 10 years so far. Anime is equal to ponyshit and its consumers need to be exterminated, also I use windows 10 and VS2017 as my IDE

"Hey guys, I've been here since 2010 do I fit in yet?" how can someone be so delusional? get out kid.

Hey, that's pretty good.

>TFW I never watched anime
I just don't care. Though I don't think its wrong, still better than watching regular TV.

anime website

Oh? You molest cute lolis ofter?

frog website

hi

only if they look like u do

ɟɹoƃ ʍǝqsiʇǝ

I watched 4 episodes of some anniemaymay series about schoolgirls that some faggot said was good.
It was shit. I usually prefer playing video games to TV or movies but no, I had to put 2 hours of my time into that shit. How can people watch that junk? It's so fucking mindless, it's the cartoon counterpart of reality TV, it's a waste of time for retards.

>implying you dont enjoy this

>Sup Forums for more than 10 years so far
how is it even possible to be on Sup Forums that long and not like anime? Have you really spent 10 years coming to a site for anime without even liking it?

I am diagnosed with aspergers and have been on Sup Forums since 2008 (discovered it thru ED, was 13 at that time) anime is still too autistic for me.

>anime is one show

But Lunduke's videos and presentations have always been popular on Sup Forums.
Get the fuck out OP.

Bryan is great, niggerfaggot.

anime website

so does he use Ubuntu or Arch?

>watching SoL garbage
you brought this upon yourself

step back negros I've been in this shithole since '07 and by my standards you're all newfaggots

Where does Sup Forums get their news/discussion of actual science and technology?

Sup Forums is a dying board and with recent influxes of Reddit and brainlets, it's been taken over almost entirely by ///generals/// and while consumerist bullshit has always been a thing, it's eaten the entire board.

Literally the only thread consistently worth a damn is /dpt/ and even then it has limits.

nice larping faggot your either a weeb or closeted pedo

This bait is so bad it doesn't even deserve an image

Please post the one where a guy gives some loli girl the SICP and she actually starts reading it.

>Where does Sup Forums get their news/discussion of actual science and technology?
soylentnews.org/

I'll unironically check it out, thanks. I like Sup Forums for the fun posting, but if the mods can't clean the place I really think it'll be like Sup Forums lite

SoylentNews is forked off Slashdot, free of advertisement, with less clickbait and more science

nextbigfuture.com

The interface isn't the most pleasing thing to look at. But the content seems quality. Thanks for the reference.

It's also open source:
github.com/SoylentNews/rehash

this chart doesnt make sense, theres five colors but only four labels
what's after cancer?

Might be good for the occasional article, but community is facebook tier shit and some articles read like outright clickbait.

>what's after cancer?

normally death

wow that was deep

RIP Sup Forums 2003-2011

>what's after cancer?
The site you come from.

Wait, so do reddit users dualboot ubuntu/windows or use arch? I lost track of your schizo meme.

Not enough Sup Forums.

Did you get your award and complementary CP in the mail?

Yeah, what's with all the Jobs praise ever since Cuck took the helm? This board will jump through self-contradictory hoops to make Apple as a company and whoever is the current CEO look bad.

>someone took the time to make this
stop

Thats not bad, but the dualbooting linux/windows thing is kind of valid I think

This. Sup Forums would be way more fun if the weebs weren't allowed to post there (though they aren't there much anymore so it's a lot better than it used to be.)

None of these problems are new for Sup Forums though.
I remember it seemed better 6-7 years ago but it was pretty damn consumerist then too.

Why isn't anything about thinkpad on there?

>Sup Forums
>fun

Been here for at least a decade starter pack:
> Gives no fucks about what operating system you use. Uses whatever is most comfy for a given task.
> Uses reddit unironically, in conjuction with Sup Forums. Too busy making money in tech to shame people for their preferred choice in shitposting websites.
> Cares more about protocols, networks, and hardware than what GUI is on their machine
> Has stock options
> Interested in several types of of programming paradigms and languages. Finds elitism distasteful.

Why do people even use linux?

Find out yourself or you will found yourself out. :^)

Honestly, I wouldn't call 2006fags oldfags.

t. 2006 newfag

>been here for at least a decade
>uses reddit unironically
The cancer is trying to rationalize itself

frog website

>been here for at least a decade
>I use reddit
opinion: discarded

>Uses reddit unironically
Not really. If you use it "unironically", which is to say, embrace the whole thing and slowly but surely drink the kool-aid, you'll just end up being the average /r/programming poster at 35. A miserable fate, if you ask me. By the same token, don't drink the imageboard kool-aid and Sup Forums's kool-aid in particular, or the kind they serve at Hacker News, Lobste.rs, n-gate, etc.
>Finds elitism distasteful.
Small amounts of certain types of elitism are healthy (like actually shipping shit elitism and anti-groupthink elitism). It is just important to distinguish it from the unproductive "haha your language is pathetically unsafe (unproductive, etc.) compared to my language" elitism.

Great blog, thanks for sharing. 0/10

You've never even visited. Sup Forums is easily the funnest board.

>Romney was over 5 years ago
>Captcha was added 7 years ago
>I'll have been in this shit hole for a over a decade in 2020

>she wouldn't get down on her knees and please lunduke if the opportunity was given

More

Yeah I'm at around three years now and the only one of those descriptions that is slightly accurate is that I like Bryan Lunduke.

Reddit checking in here, came by once and never looked back ;^)

Yup. I's pretty embarrassing caring so much about which OS, phone or programming language someone uses. It reeks of insecurity.