You are picked to a mma fight, you will be in a cage to fight a random citizen from the same age as yours

You are picked to a mma fight, you will be in a cage to fight a random citizen from the same age as yours.
He will also be picked randomly, can be from someone who doesn't know shit about fighting, to someone who is used to it, the only thing you can choose, is which country that random man will be from.

What country would you choose? What countries do you think it would be the worse choices.

I would pick Sweden to fight, since most Swedish men, never entered a fight in their whole lifes, and are mostly cucks. I think the worst countries would be third world countries, and places like Brazil, Russia, Australia that have a big alcohol culture, and thereby lots of drunk fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujWgR3uwP48
youtube.com/watch?v=S4pDpA-g7hE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im just so unfit, that i was going to get beaten anyway, might as well choose something like Russia so it will be faster.

>What countries do you think it would be the worse choices.

Brazil. I have seen RioHeroes fights with blood all over the ring, really ugly. Plus, there this whole Vale Tudo, UFC, and BJJ culture. And my favorite Kyokushin fighter, Francisco Filho, is from Brazil.

Other than that, Poland. There is a huge Hooligan culture in Poland, i think per capita much more than in Russia, Ukraine, etc.

And also fucking Thailand. They are short, yes, but almost everybody there trains/has trained Thai Boxing, even the women.

Hungary also has a very athletic culture, but they do all sorts of stuff, not just martial arts. Still wouldn't pick.

>What country would you choose?

Sweden, every Swede I've met thusfar was a skinny/weak guy. Also Japan, they are short and only work. Or Turkey/Saudi Arabia, they are short and have no fighting culture.

I would pick NK
I don't really fear starving manlet to be frank

You are stupid to underestimate people based on their size. One good low-kick, and you're done.

Check out Kenji Midori.

Also NK has a huge army and reserve - all of them have received martial arts training. And they are prepping for WW3.

Being manlets is their only drawback, but that's it. Certainly wouldn't pick them.

Also since its NK, i bet he would be really much more motivated than most, since losing could mean negative repercussion for his country, and he would probably be arrested for losing.

I would pick USA for sure. Chances are he's very out of shape and stupid.

I mean, white americans can be like that, but what if you are unlucky to go with some ghetto black?

Also i would pick Peru, El Peruano is normally some fatty manlet who spends his days playing flute.

The ghetto black would be stupid and end up swinging like it was a bar fight ended with a sucker punch

I have some boxing experience so I think I could take him

I would pick Sweden, China or Korea to fight. I would not pick Russia, Brazil, Mexico or Ukraine. Or Kazakhstan

Well, i do BJJ so anyone really.

Eh, I've got 20+ years of martial arts experience. Judo, kick boxing, Krav Maga and now boxing.
I'm terrible on the ground, so I wouldn't pick an American, Russian, Brazilian or Japanese who might be used to the ground.

I'll pick... Peru.

Russian men seem tough guys most of the time, wouldn't fight
Israelians all have military training + krav maga, nope
Americans are 50/50, either it would be a fatty nerd fedora whiny or a sportsie dudebro
Maybe a bolivian? They are pretty much like darker hobbits

This is why i hate BJJ fighters, they always act like they are some kind of gods among men.

t. judô fighter.

I'd go with Japan or China, seen their students in my uni

lmai 1v1 me then fgt

Why don't I just pick a country with extreme poverty?

If they're hungry, they can't fight back effectively.

How do you feel about everyone being afraid of you?

>underestimating someone he never met
that always works out

Poor people fight a lot, just imagine that if he is an adult, he probably grew with 8 brothers, and always fought with then for food.

In Niger and Uganda the average age is 15. Beating up a 15 year old should be pretty easy as well.

Indian, they're short, in bad shop and not really know for being fighters.

But my real dream is a one on one fight till death with an Arab

>You are picked to a mma fight, you will be in a cage to fight a random citizen from the same age as yours.
>same age as yours

I'm not a big guy, noone is afraid of me
Tho i have some fighting experience but still less then average countryman of my age

Because those country are literaly ruled by the survival of the fittest
You could just pick an alpha nigger, leader of the pack and pro in stealing food and beats anyone that fucks with him

Lame.

In the Netherlands a lot of parents put their kids on Judo or Karate when they are around 6 years old.
Teenagers of 16 often go on kick boxing. Girls as well.

When I was in the 8th grade (last year of elementary school) the school put the entire class on kick boxing lessons. I'm from a village and they said it was to prepare you for middle/high school in the big city.

I think you're all bragging a bit. And overestimating brazilians with their OMG BJJ skills.

I'd beat up an englishmen anyday, they're only good in a group like football hooligans.

Are dutch cities that dangereous? My view of Netherlands is that of a pretty peaceful country

Still, why choosing some poor country in which he will be more used to fighting? Even through you can win, why pick the harder option?

We have capoeira too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujWgR3uwP48

America, would beat the shit out of a neckbeard trump supporter or a nu male Clinton voter any day of the week

they can't fight for shit, that's why they rely on guns (and half the time they injure themselves with their guns)

The Netherlands is safe. And the occasional bar fights are usually just people punching. If someone is on the ground it often stops.

In America you always see people tackling each other. But that doesnt happen here. Fights are just swinging fists.

Japan. N.Korea is also filled with manlets, but there's a bigger chance they have military training.
Japan is filled with weaklings.

Still, its a poor country with a drinking culture, that always endorsed fighting capacity with our "cabra macho" mentality, we may not be one of the best, but neither we are one of the most peaceful countries.

And desu, im more afraid of most poors who get drunk and fight every weekend, than the average middle class bjj practicer.

A lot of our favelados are really skinny and just act tough because they have a gun on them

I'll fuck you up snowfairy

>says the guy posting behind a wall with an eletric fence

I think Japan is the obvious answer. Pretty sure I could fuck up the average Japanese my age and even if they are trained or more fit than me I'll be taller and heavier most of the time giving me a huge advantage when it comes to grappling and doing dirty shit. Japan.
The worst would be a bunch of Slav countries and 3rd world shitholes.

indonesia
>average male height 5'2
top kek

t. Eddy Gordo

>implying being fat is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=S4pDpA-g7hE

Best choice, any East Asian country. Most men there are about 6 inches smaller than me.

Worst choice any Northern European country. People there are generally tall and healthier than anywhere else.

Some malnourished country like Haiti or DR of Congo or something similar
Size matters most in any fight

>fighting niggers
>desperate niggers
Nope. I'd rather cave in the face of someone who is too used to modern society and not a fucking nigger.

worst choice would be a country with high average size and height and tough mentality
serbia, croatia, poland, czechoslovakia, belarus would all be terrible choices

>czechoslovakia
That's not a country anymore.

is that so

Hum...I am kind of a manlet so I would pick Peru,Indonessia,Bolivia or Phillipines.All manlet countries ridden with poverty and starvation

Pintor de rodapé
Salva vidas de aquário
Vaqueiro de formigas

>being this new

Here is your (You).

Somalia is a safe bet for unarmed opponent.
Plus, if it's my age, they're probably cripples or women.

Would not want to fight someone in their 30s from any of the messy South American countries.

I'll go with sweden

Thailand. Probably will get a trap.