CHI

A chingar a su madre

Ser naco es chido.

CA

fucking this
>you have to go back, chicanito

NO

can someone post the "jumped up border hopping beaner" pic

Every part of Arizona south of Sedona should be returned to Mexico tbqh, along with all of New Mexico and SoCal

Please don't encourage them...

The one from the last WC? The Arjen Robben one?

Please take Phoenix it is a terrible city, all the old white people are ruining it.

it's a screencap of a dutch guy sperging out in all caps against mexicans, it was funny as shit but I forgot to save it

Gotcha famalam

kek, thanks

You goddamn spics are a blight upon Arizona.

Theyre a blight upon everywhere they live.

Theres no such thing as a nice mexican neighborhood

Arizona is a blight upon America, honestly the worst state. The whites are worse than the browns. Every old person should be shot.

T. Flagstaff

>Makelele guitar

Topkek

Agreed. Fuckers took over a few trailer parks where I live and tried to turn this place into a little slice of mexico complete with gang violence. That is until the locals beat down the wannabe gangbangers with shovels and crowbars when they tried their shit. Now they just sulk in their shit part of town.

>HOW FUNNY THERE ARE SEVERAL 9'S I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THERE ARE NO 9'S. MEXICO.

Fucking fagstaff. I fucking knew it. Your little granola-eating community of hipsters and faggots should be demolished before you spread any more AIDs to the rest of the state.

>honestly the worst state
What about Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas? I'm pretty sure they are worse in metrics.

>He doesn't eat granola
fat desert nigger detected, FLagstaff is the only part of AZ worth living in that has culture :^)
They're all tied for last place

Yes, your fucking south is hell on earth, we get it, even our working classes no longer want to be in your fucked up country...

Your culture can be summed up in your picture, weed and pretentiousness. Your squatting on some nice land, too bad your too stoned and too feeble to get up off your ass and enjoy it.

I'd take Mississippi and Arkansas over California or Utah any day.

I bet you don't even go outside, John. I'm outside skating, hiking, biking, or walking every day around my perfect lil town. You're stuck in a concrete hell. Also legal weed in November ;^)

Sure you aren't just imagining after smoking your ass back into your mom's shitty sofa? Oh nice pic btw, until I noticed the pretentious signs. You people just fuck up everything you touch don't you.

And I get out plenty in the winter and enjoy hanging in the pool in summer. You can afford such things with a job, amazing ain't it?

You are ruining Flag for the rest of us

Flagstaff is for dope-smoking, tie-dye wearing, long-haired, acid taking, forest-loving, skateboarders dude. Get in line or get out

What the hell is Flagstaff and why is it different from the rest of Arizona?

It's got no desert, it snows there, and it's all forest
it's exactly the same people tho, all of arizona is a shit even the good part

Fagstaff is a liberal shithole full of college students. No one likes them, not even the beaners in Tuscon.

fuck off hippy

Flagstaff has always been a hippy town, deal with it faggot
cuckservatives leave reeee

I don't get what does the Avondale one and Tomb Stone one mean.

Avondale is full of old white people who look like that fish
tombstone is literally a ghost town full of nothing but cowboy fetishists and dirt

>lumberjacks, railroad workers and ranchers who settled here
>hippies

sure

>imblying by 1970 most of the town residents weren't pic related
Everyone was manly in the 1890's. By the time the rest of the counter-culture was spreading the lumber industry and train shit was weak. Walk around Flag and talk to people, even the older ones here are liberal

Everyone you meet now is a hippy, but 'always' isn't right

>went in Sprouts yesterday, watched a man pay $200 for a cart full of produce and canned food

We're beyond help at this point

>tfw work at Sprouts
>tfw discount
feels good, the only thing that flag needs is a POWWOW produce truck like Phx, not a fucking in-n-out.

Why is Sprouts so packed all the time

I don't want to have to drive to fucking Prescott to get in-n-out

Cause whole foods is even more expensive. Natural grocers is the shit tho. Fuck in-n-out Milton is fucking ruined, glad I don't own a car

why do gringos even care about this? I personally think that none of us trully want this to happen.

BU BU BU BUT YOU IS INBADDEERSSS AND SHIIIIEETT DAWWG....